by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

April 23, 2024, 09:32:47 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: GTL - Season 17  (Read 7723 times)
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2016, 01:11:59 PM +0100 »

UKGTL are proud to release the provisional details of Season 17 which can be found here. Final details will be posted in December.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 11:22:06 AM +0100 by Wiltshire Tony » Logged

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

SpecialKS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 07:28:07 PM +0100 »

Great work Tony - thanks - looking forward to it. Only missing the LM55.

So long

SpecialKS
aka Eifelblitz
BillThomas

We will rock you! Rock on.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 06:15:41 AM +0100 »

Thanks Tony, something for everyone,  Cool you must live GTL Wink. I'm having trouble finding adequate practice time for each Monday's GTL race plus the occasional ETCC 65 Wednesday race!  Roll Eyes

Bill Thomas   wheelchair
Another one bites the dust
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 12:05:55 PM +0100 »

Great work Tony - thanks - looking forward to it. Only missing the LM55.
Yep, had to drop the LM55's but they have had a good run. Perhaps they can feature in the LCMT?

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Clive Loynes

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 08:45:59 AM +0100 »

No F1 then? 

SBRC  UKPnG Season 6, 7 & 8 Champions (Missed Season 9 by a gnat's nadger!)
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2016, 09:02:35 AM +0100 »

No F1 then? 
No. I will be contacting the mod author and asking if they will be interested in addressing issues raised during our running of their mod. Most obvious one will be to reduce the speed to be more realistic.

Stefan aka Postal

Team Legends

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2016, 11:40:24 AM +0100 »

Darnit Tony! This is looking very tempting  Roll Eyes

School is important, but race cars are importanter
Geoffers

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2016, 11:46:56 AM +0100 »

No F1 then?  

Go on Clive, bite the bullet & install the other cars!  Grin If you got the F1s running, the others will be a doddle to install.

Looking like another unmissable season of racing Tony.  thumbup2
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 11:48:53 AM +0100 by Geoffers » Logged
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2016, 11:55:48 AM +0100 »

No F1 then?  
Clive, you could set up a poll to determine how much interest there would be in running the F1 mod (and perhaps alternating with the LM55 mod) on another night? We have Tuesday's, Friday's and Saturday's free.

If we found that their was enough like minded others (>10?) I would be happy to admin it.

Clive Loynes

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2016, 10:23:01 PM +0100 »

Thanks Tony but I'm not over the moon with GTL and it might be time to unclamp my steering wheel and find its box.

Not sure what to do with the bit of desk right in front of me, everything else that I do on this pc has always had to be done around the wheel.   Roll Eyes

Many thanks for all your efforts and thanks also to all the people at SROUK who I have had such fun racing with.

EvilClive
UKGPL Senior Consultant
UKGPL Moderators

I always play by the rules.... they are MY rules!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2016, 09:27:29 AM +0100 »

I hope that you find the will to get back into sim racing Clive, I have always enjoyed racing agianst you ever since you helped me get on-line with GPL many years back. Therefore I see that it is your fault that I am terminally hooked on this frustrating pastime!!! and I don't see why I have to suffer alone  Undecided.

My own immediate future within simracing is a little blurred at the moment, as I don't know if I will have more or less time to indulge myself now that I have officially retiried, as of yesterday ( woohoo!!!). My thoughts are that I should have more free time to practice, but my dear wife has intimated that there might be "a list of jobs".

Evil Waza, now a completely reformed character!
          **NOW AVAILABLE ON TWITCH @    evilclive67
Rank   Only when I sweat
BillThomas

We will rock you! Rock on.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2016, 11:21:33 AM +0100 »

I hope that you find the will to get back into sim racing Clive, I have always enjoyed racing agianst you ever since you helped me get on-line with GPL many years back. Therefore I see that it is your fault that I am terminally hooked on this frustrating pastime!!! and I don't see why I have to suffer alone  Undecided.

My own immediate future within simracing is a little blurred at the moment, as I don't know if I will have more or less time to indulge myself now that I have officially retiried, as of yesterday ( woohoo!!!). My thoughts are that I should have more free time to practice, but my dear wife has intimated that there might be "a list of jobs".

Tell me about it!  Roll Eyes rockon

Bill Thomas   wheelchair
Another one bites the dust
Clive Loynes

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2016, 02:18:41 PM +0100 »

Congratulations there Evil One!

It's fantastic.

I spend all my time making things as shown here:-
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hesketh-Bank-Innovations/768872353145927

Always said that engineering makes a great hobby!  It's trying to earn a living at it that sucks!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 06:20:05 PM +0100 by Clive Loynes » Logged

55steve55

Waltzinblack

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2016, 01:51:51 PM +0100 »

Smiley Evil Clive - congratulations, see it as the first day of the rest of your life............

Tony -  Season 17 looks a fantastic mix of challenges with, from my point of view, nothing missing. Thank you.
Jeep

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2016, 02:04:26 AM +0100 »

Hi Clive,
 Nice page, I used to race RC buggies many years ago. (Even made the reserve list once for the European championships).

Still have all my old stuff. Back in my day it was all Nicads, 27mhz radio and Brushed motors. I used to run a Schumacher Cat XLS in 4WD, an and RC10 in 2WD and a home built Tarmac car (Basically a big 1/12th car) for a series called Pro 10 which ran for a few years in the late 1980's. Also have a Mardave Meteor which was actually a lot better than most people thought.

Brings back happy memories camping out at various race tracks during the British Championship.

TTFN
John.

Fast, Cheap, Reliable.
Choose any 2.

Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com