The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
March 28, 2024, 05:28:03 PM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Leo's FFB Plugin  (Read 7214 times)
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2008, 04:28:48 PM +0000 »

I've seen some posts around that people don't really 'feel' the car in rF. A thing I've also suffered from in the beginning.
I then used Realfeel, but found this much better plugin:

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Leo's%20FFB%20plugin

It feels very good. For instance, in a Champcar when standing still, the wheel turns very heavy and doesn't spring to the centre when you let go. That only happens once moving.
With this plugin I hammered all my previous rF PB's but it also made me much more consistent.

So download it and give rF another shot, and mods will come to live once again  devil
Adam Parle
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 04:31:35 PM +0000 »

What's required to remove it if it doesn't take you to driving nirvana?

Sounds promising though.
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 06:34:33 PM +0000 »

What's required to remove it if it doesn't take you to driving nirvana?

Sounds promising though.

Very simple, delete the file again. Doesn't require any installation, just drop the 2 files into the Plugin folder. If you don't like it, deleting the .dll is enough. So you really can;t go wrong Smiley.
Adam Parle
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 07:28:17 PM +0000 »

So you really can't go wrong Smiley.

Pah!  After all the times you've seen me out on track you should know that's not the case Wink Grin .
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 07:48:06 PM +0000 »

Pah!  After all the times you've seen me out on track you should know that's not the case Wink Grin .

Lol, yeah I should rephrase...the plugin can't go wrong.  Tongue
Tibernius
Director, AC
Former Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 11:54:31 AM +0000 »

I've seen some posts around that people don't really 'feel' the car in rF. A thing I've also suffered from in the beginning.
I then used Realfeel, but found this much better plugin:

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Leo's%20FFB%20plugin

It feels very good. For instance, in a Champcar when standing still, the wheel turns very heavy and doesn't spring to the centre when you let go. That only happens once moving.
With this plugin I hammered all my previous rF PB's but it also made me much more consistent.

So download it and give rF another shot, and mods will come to live once again  devil

So you think this is better than RealFeel? I'll have to try it, some of the cars I like go a bit weird when using RF... Undecided
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com