by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
May 03, 2024, 07:32:10 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi Everyone  (Read 606 times)
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2018, 12:17:42 PM +0000 »

Hi Norbert, looks like I need to write a newbies guide to how this site works.

Basically everything is hovereable/clickable, or at least, nearly everything. And there is usually several ways to get to the same information.

As an example, on the Home page, on the top right is a column called "Forthcoming". The races are in date order. Your interested in any beginning with "L19". Move your mouse over any L19 event and you will see brief details about that event. Ignore the time of day shown, that's just when the event was posted. If you click on the race title you will go straight to the race info page and thread.

The same applies for "Recent" but this is for events that have recently taken place.

"Series" is interesting in that you can see all the races in a series and the current championship tables for a series, with a couple of clicks. Hover/click over any L19 series for details. If you click here you can see a Championship table with any scores shown and all the races in the series. If you click on the Flags you will go to Race details.

Basically just go mad clicking stuff until you know your way around.

I don't use Teamspeak ( I find it too distracting). But I think we still have it. Best to ask if anyone else is using it before we get you set up with it.

Cheers

WT

PS This is our next race, the first in 2019 https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=15251.msg278218#msg278218
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 12:20:05 PM +0000 by Wiltshire Tony » Logged

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com