Read this first!    

May 02, 2024, 12:18:25 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • U6-3 Laguna Seca: November 05, 2007
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: UKGTR Season 6 GT3 Cup - Laguna Seca - Nov 5  (Read 5910 times)
ginsters sponsored
Grey Leader
Former Moderators

View Profile WWW
« on: November 02, 2007, 01:19:45 PM +0000 »

All members welcome

Practice   :    19:45 (30 Min's)
Qual         :    20:15 (15 Min's)
Race 01     :    20:30 (20 Min's)

EVERYONE PLEASE STAY ON SERVER AFTER FINISH OF RACE 1

Short break to reset server for race 2

Practice and Qual          :   20:55 (15 Min's) WHEN EVERYONE MUST STAY IN PITS PLEASE (This time will be used to reverse grid only).
Race 02     :   21:10 (20 Min's)

Cars Allowed: Porsche 996 Cup (811) or Viper CC from UKGTR skinpack
Weather Dry
Track: Laguna Seca from here https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=3356.0
Race Start Times Race 01 14:00 : Race 02 15:00

Server UKGTR GT3CUP

Notes:
1) Standing starts will be used for both races.
2) Normal UKGTR rules will be in force, however please note that due to the short race format and particularly the grid reversal for race 02, extra care should be taken at the start and for the first couple of laps.
3) * The 'qual' session prior to race 02 is for the purpose of setting the grid in reverse order from finishing positions in race 01. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE AND REJOIN THE EVENT DURING THIS SESSION as this would disrupt the starting order.
4) Please stay within the game (if possible) even if you fail to finish in race 01. The grid order for race 02 will be decided from finishing positions in race 01. Drivers that leave before the end of race 01 will be placed at the back of grid for race 02.
5) Drivers suffering unforeseen 'disco's' in qual will be assigned their 'proper' starting position ONLY IF TIME ALLOWS. However this cannot be guaranteed and it may only be possible to start them from the back.

Password: see above

« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 01:23:51 PM +0000 by ginsters sponsored » Logged

Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Currum auriga quasi furtivum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 02:01:38 PM +0000 »

Ooh, the VCC, I might just be tempted... Grin

To finish first, first you must have fins.
Kerr

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 02:41:45 PM +0000 »

I might come out to play
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 10:04:53 PM +0000 »

American track needs American muscle  Cool
Tibernius
Director, AC
Former Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 09:08:28 AM +0000 »

Wouldn't it make more sense to have the Vipers and Corvettes?
Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Currum auriga quasi furtivum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007, 09:17:11 AM +0000 »

Wouldn't it make more sense to have the Vipers and Corvettes?

Wrong Viper... Tongue

To finish first, first you must have fins.
Kerr

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 10:17:30 AM +0000 »

I'm out of this one now.             Some idiot two floors up left the bath on and flooded my flat and i'm 2 floors below on the ground. I hate to think what the flat about me is like as it's for sale and empty at the moment.    The flat is little over a year old and it's already falling to bits. This is the last straw. Ceilings, walls all soaked and warped, water running through all the lighting. Sitting here on phone, as electricity off, wasting time to the electrician and insurance company come out! Great fun.
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2007, 10:42:42 AM +0000 »

Jezz, sorry to hear this. Is it your flat or rented? Either way can't be much fun. Good luck with the clean up.

Kerr

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2007, 11:22:05 AM +0000 »

I rent this flat(or executive apartment they claim, LOL), so luckily not so much my responsibility, but hassle none the less. The flats have been built to a shocking standard. No offence but the only people that work here(still to finish) is either 17 year old and not got a clue, or Polish, and not got a clue. Every last major part of plumbing failed and we have spent more time under water than not! It's the same for most of the flats and hardly isolated. Thought all the builders problems had been rectified, but suppose they can't be blamed for a woman who has now for the second time in 2 weeks left her bath running and fallen asleep. Last time we only got a few drips though.

The girlfriend thinks she was as high as a kite as she knocked on the door and no answer. She and another neighbour went in as the door was unlocked, and they still found it really hard to wake her.

At least the electricians that came out were OK. They dismantled all the lighting sockets and extractor fans on the ceiling and gave them all a going over. They have been dried out and he has given the OK to turn power back on. I guess from a positive, I've got the rest of the day off work and I'm going for a race!

I called the estate agent who have the one above and they came out to look. The entire celling needs replaced, all the walls have heavy water damage and the carpets and flooring are ruined too.

A few panels need replaced in here and there is watermarks in practically everywall, so an entire repaint required. See what happens with the carpets but I've tried to save them as best as I can
purdie
Incident Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2007, 02:59:55 PM +0000 »

mate i can sympathise on that being a landlord myself.....but worse as a tenant you have to live with it and be at home when plumbers and the rest arrive! shocker.....  Angry

...has this dumb woman got narcolepsy or something?Huh  Sad

Joss

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2007, 06:45:42 PM +0000 »

That's really harsh mate....sorry for your trouble Sad

Get yourself a new place in a nice area, with some half-decent broadband Grin and leave that place behind. Smiley
Minton
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2007, 07:55:23 PM +0000 »

Can someone pm me the password ..its not in the tread!!
Stewprovo

Team Kerb Crawlers

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2007, 07:56:07 PM +0000 »

can't find the password for this one Huh

' I'm much, much faster on 2 wheels...honest! '
' I might ride it like I stole it, but it really is mine officer! '
Kerr

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2007, 08:08:54 PM +0000 »

It's one of the better areas of east kilbride, if there is such a thing. Like most new builds they are very poorly built. It's 2mins from my work and the train station to glasgow city centre is only 1min away. So it has it's positives.    The girlfriend is from st andrews and if i had the chance to move there I would but there really is no decent paying work around there. It's just old folk that have lived there all their days and people with serious money/ students with rich parents.     My flat looks a bit better now after spending half the day cleaning up. No damage to any my things. A few companies are lined up to quote on repairs, so hopefully it will go smoothly.
Minton
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2007, 08:15:44 PM +0000 »

someone must know the password??
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com