The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
May 02, 2024, 07:01:53 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Wednesday Assetto Corsa Fun - 5th November 2014 - GT multiclass - Spa  (Read 13840 times)
Truetom

Ljubljana, Slovenia

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2014, 10:50:11 AM +0000 »

Thanks Berger, the !"#$% thing seems very complicated. Can't do pitstop strategy in advance?  Sad

As I suggested in post #2 of this thread, get onto a public server and try a race. Stop as many times as you like to practise pitstops. I was surprised how easy it was.....most difficult thing was avoiding all the idiots at T1  laugh

Public server! Yay! My brain is slower than my mouse... Wink
goldtop
Director, RRE
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team KC

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 05, 2014, 03:45:07 PM +0000 »

Another race night and another update  Roll Eyes

Please make sure you have this downloaded and installed in plenty of time for tonight's race (145mb) and it includes a server update too.

Can I also remind you it's a rolling start with formation lap as detailed in the race announcement. If you're not sure, read it.....yes that includes you  Wink

TOP TIP: READ THE RACE ANNOUNCEMENT Smiley
ChrisR
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 05, 2014, 04:37:53 PM +0000 »

Can everyone download this blue flag app please... 

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ferito-blueflag.3402/

A green flag will turn blue when someone a lap up on you is 7seconds (or less) behind.

Johnny X

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 05, 2014, 05:20:53 PM +0000 »

Sorry, not going to make it tonight  Embarrassed

“The more fondly we imagine something will last forever, the more ephemeral it often proves to be”
― Iain M. Banks, Excession
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 05, 2014, 05:24:33 PM +0000 »

Server has been updated and will available until about 19:10 GMT when I'll restart it for booking in.

Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 05, 2014, 06:42:35 PM +0000 »

Another blinking wedsnesday night update?!...grrr  Roll Eyes

Hope I'm home early enough to install it  Undecided

Jester

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 05, 2014, 06:50:50 PM +0000 »

Have fun tonight guys. I'll see you again with the shorter races.

Erik Roeterdink aka Jester
my apps and settings
Berger R - 74

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 05, 2014, 06:58:40 PM +0000 »

i can not make this race , 2 neighbours? come to my home in any minutes, for watch championsleague, as i do have SKY to watch soccer, normaly i had record the match and watch after the race, but i can not say, sorry people you can not come, i have a online race, sometimes real life is more important then virtual life (but not always  Grin)

i am very unhappy that i can not make this race, drive GT3 cars in Spa is best fun for me.

servus
goldtop
Director, RRE
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team KC

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 05, 2014, 07:06:35 PM +0000 »

i can not make this race , 2 neighbours? come to my home in any minutes, for watch championsleague, as i do have SKY to watch soccer, normaly i had record the match and watch after the race, but i can not say, sorry people you can not come, i have a online race, sometimes real life is more important then virtual life (but not always  Grin)

i am very unhappy that i can not make this race, drive GT3 cars in Spa is best fun for me.

servus

That's a shame Mr Berger  Sad Keep watching for some happier news Soon Wink

TOP TIP: READ THE RACE ANNOUNCEMENT Smiley
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 05, 2014, 07:13:53 PM +0000 »

Server now accepting bookings.

ChrisR
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 05, 2014, 07:32:21 PM +0000 »

Have fun tonight guys. I'll see you again with the shorter races.

just join and see how you get on Sad

Truetom

Ljubljana, Slovenia

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 05, 2014, 09:33:39 PM +0000 »

Sorry, was busy.  Lips Sealed
ChrisR
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 05, 2014, 10:21:22 PM +0000 »

good race, shame there was only 8 people 2 of which left 1/2 way through.

i wanted to start at the back but i accidently dropped a 2'19 into the qually (doh). i decided to make it a challenge so i filled the tank and put on hard tyres.. after a couple laps i pitted to drop mediums onto the car and repair my windscreen from a bump up eau rouge, then did up to lap 20 on them tyres and decided with goldtop 15 seconds behind id pit and drop some new mediums on and tried for some fast times to get back into first.. i came out of pits with goldtop about 18seconds infront with 25 laps to go and by the end of lap 26 i finished 1.6 seconds behind Smiley

never mind eh Smiley

good race all the same.

Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 05, 2014, 10:39:51 PM +0000 »

Been looking forward to that race for 2 weeks, then what a disappointing turnout  Sad 8 cars!

Where did everyone go after all this pre event chat?  Huh

Still managed to have a great first half of the race, running 3rd in close combat with Subtol? And GT just ahead until I got out of shape on the kerbs at end of kemmel, dropping back some.
Had a clean stop for tyres and fuel (assume someone forgot to assign 2x tyre wear?  Roll Eyes ) as my tyres were on 98% grip still, but changed them for the experience.

Was soon running 3rd again until lap 20 then got spat off the kerb at high speed blanchimont and broke my front spoiler.  Retired soon after as car kept falling off at various corners with its damage and had no one to race anyway  Sad

Bob

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 05, 2014, 11:01:51 PM +0000 »

laugh laugh laugh This race was more of a personal challenge for me, to do the laps as consistently as possible with as few mistakes as possible. Mission accomplished on both counts.  A truly excellent combination of cars and track providing some great racing. A proper shame the turnout was not as anticipated.  Thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks to GT for the combo, Picnic for the server. Bob.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com