The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

May 02, 2024, 10:17:21 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Castle Combe Oct 8th  (Read 1798 times)
pswillies

View Profile WWW
« on: October 04, 2005, 11:36:57 PM +0100 »

Anybody going to the Formula Ford Carnival on Saturday?

Looks like a good line-up... http://www.brscc.co.uk/championships/events/timetables/cc8oct.pdf

Grin

picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2005, 06:49:45 AM +0100 »

I'll definitely be there cheering on my mate in the Saloon Cup Focus RS Smiley

greg130
Former Moderators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 08:48:46 AM +0100 »

Hoping to be there, depends how the week goes.

28CDM : http://www.28cd.co.uk

GtrRank name = Greg130

" border="0
" border="0
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2005, 06:30:42 PM +0100 »

I had the pleasure of meeting up with Greg130 this afternoon at Combe, his young lad (Adam I think) was impressed with Terry's Focus. Sadly if chucked it down with rain all afternoon so Terry, a novice racer, had his first wet race. Not sure he will not be doing rain dances from now - a stonking third place  Grin

Great to watch, and pretty impressive racing all afternoon, except for the Arp F3 boys who had three attempts at racing and got each one red flagged, two during the 1st lap!

pswillies

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2005, 06:53:56 PM +0100 »

I had the pleasure of meeting up with Greg130 this afternoon at Combe, his young lad (Adam I think) was impressed with Terry's Focus. Sadly if chucked it down with rain all afternoon so Terry, a novice racer, had his first wet race. Not sure he will not be doing rain dances from now - a stonking third place  Grin

Great to watch, and pretty impressive racing all afternoon, except for the Arp F3 boys who had three attempts at racing and got each one red flagged, two during the 1st lap!

Didn't make it down to the paddock today, but I think I did get a few pics of your mate's Focus.  Horrible weather at times... I thought the GT's did well to stay on track with slicks on!

Smiley

picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2005, 06:58:50 PM +0100 »

Didn't make it down to the paddock today, but I think I did get a few pics of your mate's Focus. 

If you have some decent ones I expect Terry might like a copy if your willing Smiley

I thought the GT's did well to stay on track with slicks on!

Some of the GT's Wink One of the TVRs spun off out of Bobbies and ploughed into the mud where the corn used to be. Wouldn't want to be cleaning that up later Smiley

greg130
Former Moderators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2005, 10:31:30 PM +0100 »

Good to meet up with you Picnic.
Adam, my middle son enjoyed looking around Terry's car, say thanks to him from us.
Pitty about the weather, we got fairly wet after a while so like the fair weather races we are went home to dry out.
Looking forward to next years events, hopefully a few of us can meet up.

28CDM : http://www.28cd.co.uk

GtrRank name = Greg130

" border="0
" border="0
pswillies

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2005, 07:48:47 PM +0100 »

If you have some decent ones I expect Terry might like a copy if your willing Smiley

No problem... I'll let you know once I've been through them.

Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com