The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
May 03, 2024, 05:29:26 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reporting incidents from the May 6-8 Fun Races  (Read 2268 times)
Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Currum auriga quasi furtivum

View Profile WWW
« on: May 08, 2005, 07:58:25 PM +0100 »

If you were involved in or witnessed an incident during any of this weekend's fun races which you think could or should be reviewed, please send me a PM (private message) or email using the links next to this post with the details.

If possible please provide the number of seconds into the replay when the incident occurred as this will save us a lot of time finding them, and also the driving names of the drivers involved.

Please also give a brief description of what happened from your point of view.

Thanks.

To finish first, first you must have fins.
Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Currum auriga quasi furtivum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 07:59:30 PM +0100 »

Only two reports so far. I'm sure you are all busy watching the replays to remind yourselves of the horrors of the weekend's races. Shocked Tongue Cheesy

This is a learning excercise for all of us. Let's get the most out of it before Season 1 when incidents may start costing you points!

To finish first, first you must have fins.
AdrianD

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2005, 09:54:46 PM +0100 »

I did'nt do nuttun'  Angry   Tongue

PaulW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2005, 01:16:20 PM +0100 »

Best not to look. I'm sure my mechanic is secretly putting bricks in my boot. It's the only way I could have finished so far down.

Re: replays of complete races- how are people viewing replays? I thought the game just recorded bits of your dirving like hotlaps etc- is there somewhere to download the full replay from?

Give a man a fish- he'll eat for a day. But give him a fishing rod and... he'll break it up for firewood, or just possibly, swap it for a fish.
popabawa
Legendary Leader
Former Moderators

Less yapping and more lapping!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2005, 01:19:13 PM +0100 »

Paul, if you go to http://www.ukgtr.org/ click the 'Replays' option for the .vcr files.

The replays can be viewed from the replay viewer in GTR.

Legends Racing simracing team
PaulW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2005, 04:07:58 PM +0100 »

Great stuff, thanks popabawa.

Give a man a fish- he'll eat for a day. But give him a fishing rod and... he'll break it up for firewood, or just possibly, swap it for a fish.
popabawa
Legendary Leader
Former Moderators

Less yapping and more lapping!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2005, 04:24:59 PM +0100 »

No worries, took me a while to figure that out!

Reviewing my performance at Anderstorp on Sunday, wish I hadn't!  Shocked

Legends Racing simracing team
Aagramn
Former Moderators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2005, 04:27:12 PM +0100 »

Re: replays of complete races- how are people viewing replays? I thought the game just recorded bits of your dirving like hotlaps etc- is there somewhere to download the full replay from?

Whenever you have a race or a practise session GTR saves the whole thing to a replay file with the same name as the track, e.g. Barcelona.vcr. This file gets overwritten the next time you play on the track, or if you stay on a server when it reloads.

Team Shark

GT Rank Name: Michael Bennett

The correct procedure is brake-swear, not swear-brake.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com