The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

May 02, 2024, 11:52:37 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • Porsche Cup - Deja Vue: September 16, 2005
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Porsche Cup - Deja Vue - 16th Sept  (Read 5014 times)
Jamera

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2005, 05:19:43 PM +0100 »

I think that we need to decide if skinning cars is as important as the racing, When you consider the problems that we have had to endure with GTR over recent months I think it would be folly to introduce a whole new area of potential problems into a game that clearly is "slightly" tempremental at best. I do however agree that it would be fantastic to have our own team colours, so would support any viable proposal for this.

On another note, now that the sprint season has finished can we start the fun races again? Or maybe single car mini seasons on selected tracks?

Just a suggestion, but would be a very barometer of overall improvement in the driving skills of us all   Tongue
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com