Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
May 02, 2024, 12:35:54 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • GTR2 Fun Race at Imola: October 09, 2006
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: GTR2 Fun Race at Imola  (Read 11892 times)
Simon Gymer
Former Moderators

Cool Bite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2006, 09:01:48 AM +0100 »

I could see lap time on my dashboard, but nothing else. Remapped the key to space, then to a key on my wheel, then another key - no changes. Any ideas? Is it this car - do others show tyre/brake/oil/water temperatures?

Not all the cars have full lcd display. Bit of an oversight if you ask me. I'm sure that might map to real life but it's a game and all the cars should have a readable LCD panel! Undecided

Intel I7-4790K @ 4.0Ghz
MSI NVidia 2080 Ti Gaming X TRIO
16GB DDR3 2400Mhz
3x 1920x1080 27" monitors
Thrustmaster T300GTE Wheel + T3PA Pro Pedals
Simon Gymer
Former Moderators

Cool Bite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2006, 09:05:30 AM +0100 »

Hi but I would have thought the people that supported the championship should get a go seperatly . pm password . I am up for a donation how much would be fair?. cheers gerald

That's very kind Gerald. Donations are just that so the value is really up to you, but to help you decide here is how much the one server costs us...

£775 per year. Last year £400~ was paid for between Gizmo, myself and Picnic and the rest from donations. Not sure what the donations are up to this year (to pay for next years server). The thread on donations is here fyi.

Intel I7-4790K @ 4.0Ghz
MSI NVidia 2080 Ti Gaming X TRIO
16GB DDR3 2400Mhz
3x 1920x1080 27" monitors
Thrustmaster T300GTE Wheel + T3PA Pro Pedals
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2006, 10:19:37 AM +0100 »

Wow, theres no way you guys should be paying for everyone elses entertainment  Huh I think you should thinkup a reasonable little donation/admin fee from all drivers who want to race all season. You guys put in a fantastic amount of admin and organisation to keep this league running and its about the best there is around for great and fair racing. Cool
Its a tricky one as you dont want to scare off occasional racers and new drivers but when you look at the sheer amount of people who have stated they want to race in the upcoming season, then even something as little as a tenner each would be a big help...NGT Sprint alone would net about 500 quid if you tote up the FT's and reserves. Put it to the vote !

EdamSpeed
« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2006, 10:21:29 AM +0100 »

I saw Edam as he came up to lap me, or unlap as the game said he was running 23rd I think  Tongue

Hehe. Watch my car in the server replay. I sit on the grid in 11th place I think, but occupying the very back of the grid. Then when the race starts, I proceed to lose several places without moving, and no one overtaking me Cheesy Cheesy

Daz, don't worry - I don't think you got in my way at all Smiley Not that it matters, mind, as the server didn't see me anyway Wink

I will definitely donate some money towards the end of the month - I had no idea you guys had to fork out so much yourselves! Shocked
OSiriS

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2006, 10:33:14 AM +0100 »

Wow, theres no way you guys should be paying for everyone elses entertainment  Huh I think you should thinkup a reasonable little donation/admin fee from all drivers who want to race all season. You guys put in a fantastic amount of admin and organisation to keep this league running and its about the best there is around for great and fair racing. Cool

Agreed. I've tossed a bit of cash your way. Will try to make regular contributions over the coming months. Everyone likes free activities, but pretty much every club in existance has it's overheads. while I doubt many would begrudge a small membership fee, having to do it over the net makes it alot more complicated than handing it in at the door as you enter.

Phill Kerins
Truetom

Ljubljana, Slovenia

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2006, 10:37:21 AM +0100 »

Same here. Did donate last year and will make it again today when I come home from work.  Smiley

TT
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2006, 10:38:39 AM +0100 »

I have no trouble paying, but I can't online. I don't have a creditcard, not can I pay via paypal. Last time I checked the postoffice didn't let me pay this way, as I had to have a valid CC number. So when I had to pay back RS for rF, I had to do it via the postoffice, so in the end that game cost me €10,- more, and a whole lot of effort.
I'll check again to see if I can donate something, somehow.
Aagramn
Former Moderators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2006, 10:59:44 AM +0100 »

I make donations from time to time, and will stick some more cash in the pot for the GTR2 league. It's very cheap for the entertainment racing in such a well-run league gives me. I'd prefer us to remain subscription-free though.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 11:44:51 AM +0100 by Aagramn » Logged

Team Shark

GT Rank Name: Michael Bennett

The correct procedure is brake-swear, not swear-brake.
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 10, 2006, 01:18:34 PM +0100 »

As a sort of welcome GTR2, I made this video.

I used a soundtrack from the movie Pirates of the Caribean, but does anybody know more cool soundtracks of movies.

Video is 28mb and 3,5 minutes:

Megaupload

Video Google
Don
Blue and Orange Leader
Former Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2006, 01:30:30 PM +0100 »

I have no trouble paying, but I can't online. I don't have a creditcard, not can I pay via paypal. Last time I checked the postoffice didn't let me pay this way, as I had to have a valid CC number. So when I had to pay back RS for rF, I had to do it via the postoffice, so in the end that game cost me €10,- more, and a whole lot of effort.
I'll check again to see if I can donate something, somehow.

Theres aways IBAN through your Bank, Good for payment within the EU and costs the same as a local transaction.
Picnic I'm sure would give you the account details.
I personally think we should start some kind of membership payment.
Zacari

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2006, 01:41:04 PM +0100 »

I think donating/paying for a FT league spot is reasonable, might make sure people keep turning up too.  I've been meaning to for ages but only got around to it yesterday Embarrassed  If everyone did that for each league it'd pay for the server no problem.

On GTRank, GTR2Rank and GTLRank as 'Zacari'
Radius

Meep! Meep!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2006, 02:08:04 PM +0100 »

As a sort of welcome GTR2, I made this video.

I used a soundtrack from the movie Pirates of the Caribean, but does anybody know more cool soundtracks of movies.

Video is 28mb and 3,5 minutes:

Megaupload

Video Google

Cool vid man!! Full grids are always a blast!!!! Cant wait for league with skins!

Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics...even if you win, you're still a retard Wink
PTRACER

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2006, 05:17:10 PM +0100 »

Fantastic video! Grin I seem to feature in it quite a lot - I'm the one in the Lister Storm (only Lister entry).

I see that the hit with Locutos was ridiculous - the front just dug into the ground and flipped him, when he should have spun. It was a daring passing maneuovre and maybe I shouldn't have tried it right then and there.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com