Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
May 02, 2024, 04:37:21 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • GTR2 Fun Race at Monza 2004: October 16, 2006
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: GTR2 Fun Race at Monza 2004 (wet) - Oct 16  (Read 6613 times)
Madd-RIP

Power and Glory slave

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2006, 03:04:58 PM +0100 »

Well it wasn't too bad when the tyres warmed up  Grin but a little twitchy even in a straight line, first time I've driven it and also the wet!! Madd by name Madd by nature  Tongue I just really fancied a change from the Lambo. Apart form Pribeiro's warping car bang it was a blast!
PS wtf does SBD mean.....hope it isn't too derogatory  Cheesy

Truetom

Ljubljana, Slovenia

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2006, 04:42:39 PM +0100 »

Lol, Madd-rip, I thought sbd means somebody. And maybe not. Spins happen, especially in the rain and when the game is new.  Grin
I was looking not to press too much throttle so not to spin and the next moment I saw Pablo was still and you were struggling with the sand. Booom! I'm really sorry about Pablo, twice because he was corteus enough to wait for you to get your place back and because he was quite fast there. I saw it in the rules, Dave  Tongue . No waiting.
As for the spins - I used to think: "How the f... can anybody spin on a formation lap?!" ... Until it happened to me, too. Season 3, Brno. Waving, waving, ... , WTF, $HIT !  Grin

Sorry, Pablo!   Sad

TT
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com