Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
May 02, 2024, 06:50:29 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • GTR2 Fun Race at Valencia: October 23, 2006
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: GTR2 Fun Race at Valencia GP - 23rd Oct  (Read 9200 times)
Reign Man

Team Pseudo Racing

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2006, 11:13:21 PM +0100 »

An interesting race for me, at the begining there were about 3 of us contending with a slow GT driver, which slowed us down a little until he got familliar with the track, then I took I nice trip through the gravel, rejoined behind pribeiro. I stuck with him and started to gain some ground when I dropped it again, and from that point on i went off on average every 3 laps. :'(

...That couple with my slow lap times meant that I was a mobile chicane, I had to battle just to stay on the road, i think my rallying shot my tyres Undecided(I think i broke the Yaw function on my stick, its extremely loose now  Roll Eyes)....but I did see some great battles between you guys as you blew past me. Great racing guys!

I hope to take part in tommorows Dubai race i will hopefully be more consistant

ReignMan

IRacing ID = Adam Kell
NoSpeed

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2006, 12:00:01 AM +0100 »

Oh and by the way my names Minton Grin
Thanks

Hehe sorry

Minton
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2006, 12:10:42 AM +0100 »

Hehe sorry

No worries happens all the time.
NoSpeed

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2006, 06:37:26 AM +0100 »

So the BMW M3 is NGT now again Huh   reduce points?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 06:45:54 AM +0100 by NoSpeed » Logged

Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Currum auriga quasi furtivum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2006, 07:34:21 AM +0100 »

For heaven's sake, we're doing all this testing to try and make sure the right cars are in the right classes and hopefully with either the right points penalty or the right performance balancing ballast. Stop flapping the lot of you and enjoy the racing! Tongue

To finish first, first you must have fins.
Don
Blue and Orange Leader
Former Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2006, 07:52:07 AM +0100 »

Think we had some problems with the starting order again.
I definitely Q'ed behind MJ, but was put in front of him on the starting grid Cheesy

It was a fairly hard drive, especially as we had a few rather erratic GT drivers. Not a big problem in the fun races, but wouldn't like to see too much of that in any competitive stuff Wink
Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Currum auriga quasi furtivum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2006, 08:32:43 AM +0100 »

I definitely Q'ed behind MJ, but was put in front of him on the starting grid Cheesy

The qualifying times in the Qualify2 and Race exports don't match up for MJ - did he do a 1:36.843 in the warmup and you not go out between qually and the race?

To finish first, first you must have fins.
Eruantien

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2006, 08:59:42 AM +0100 »

Have to say - really enjoyed the race.

I'm happier with how I learnt the track, and made a consistent effort, over my quali/race results.  First time on Valencia and it's a really fun circuit.  Couple of corners that can really catch you out if you're not fully concentrating ahead.

Definitely want more of that track.

Excellent racing guys, pleasure being amidst you all.
Minton
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2006, 09:13:17 AM +0100 »

I definitely Q'ed behind MJ, but was put in front of him on the starting grid

Same here, I qualified in front No Speed but he was in front of me on the grid. Huh
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 09:15:37 AM +0100 by Minton » Logged
popabawa
Legendary Leader
Former Moderators

Less yapping and more lapping!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2006, 09:30:43 AM +0100 »

Yeah, the grid was messed-up. I definitely qualified behind Luke Mustoo but it put me ahead of him on the grid. I saw Don and Mark were swopped around behind me too.

My obligatory rant again.... STOP THE BLEEPING CHATTING  Angry We had it in qualifying, during the race and at the end when people were still on the track.

A decent race performance-wise (but great fun  Grin) for me, I knew I'd be off the pace as I didn't get a lot of practice in over the weekend but i was pretty consistent, had a great battle with Mark towards the start of the race too (great overtake mate Smiley).

Had a bit of an incident with Jan Dujis and NoSpeed, I ran out of space going round Jan and made contact with NoSpeed. Apologies for that Embarrassed

Legends Racing simracing team
NoSpeed

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2006, 10:06:13 AM +0100 »

For heaven's sake, we're doing all this testing to try and make sure the right cars are in the right classes and hopefully with either the right points penalty or the right performance balancing ballast. Stop flapping the lot of you and enjoy the racing! Tongue

Grin Grin Grin    looks like ive missed some earlier posts... sorry   Grin Grin Grin

jan duijs

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2006, 11:04:43 AM +0100 »

Had a bit of an incident with Jan Dujis and NoSpeed, I ran out of space going round Jan and made contact with NoSpeed. Apologies for that Embarrassed

no worries Pops,the last few races are a mess for me,after afew laps my steering wheel( MOMO RED) is all the way to the left and stays there,in qualy no problem cause i can get it back in shape when i move it all the way right/left,but in race i am f.....,so the incident  is probably hardware related Wink
I ordered the G25 ,cant wait.

Jan
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 11:14:52 AM +0100 by Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer » Logged
NoSpeed

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2006, 11:31:42 AM +0100 »

yeah np, I should have flashed my lights to let u know i was beside you... anyway the grass needed to be cut down a bit at that place.  Wink

Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2006, 01:40:37 PM +0100 »

VIDEO

31MB, 3:53

Megaupload

Video Google   

Please use Megaupload, Video google is just too ugly. Smiley
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 01:50:19 PM +0100 by Ruskus » Logged
NoSpeed

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2006, 02:05:39 PM +0100 »

Very Cool !! Not just because i showed up quite much in my Porsche 99  Grin Grin Grin  Good work ruskus allways fun with videos from races !

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com