Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
May 02, 2024, 08:12:56 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • GTR2 Fun Race at Spa 04: October 25, 2006
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: GTR2 Fun Race at Spa 04 (light rain) - 25 Oct  (Read 5917 times)
LeH

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2006, 12:23:46 AM +0100 »

I also had that "auto tyre selection" thing on, and so I raced with Intermediates ... d'oh. Only thing worse would have been, if the tyres had been exchanged with a stack of bricks ...

I was sliding all over the place, trying to keep up with Radius and defending from James. Then braking into the next turn after Rivage, where the framerate drops a lot for some reason, I spun because I couldn't catch a bad slide in the lag anymore.

Ferrari somehow feels very fast and powerful, but can't really keep up with the Porsches.

Big grats to Radius for the win, and also grats to everyone else who survived Eau Rouge !  Grin

merlinthepike

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2006, 12:35:58 AM +0100 »

had a good solid race after all the practice  in the dark.got to get some different  type of bulb's  Grin room was empty then 1/2 full then empty then 1/3 full then it settled down and filled up.qualified 18 and finished 10 not bad i thought Smiley
noticed at the last moment that it had given me inters so went for the soft wets and they held up well enough.
congrats too the quick lads  Cool

merlinthepiker type r
Aagramn
Former Moderators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2006, 10:23:44 AM +0100 »

Replay and results available.

Team Shark

GT Rank Name: Michael Bennett

The correct procedure is brake-swear, not swear-brake.
jan duijs

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2006, 11:21:27 AM +0100 »

Replay and results available.

One thing is sure,rain is the BIG equalizer.Really would like to this race again,with 40min,i think there would even be more major upsets.

Jan
greg130
Former Moderators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2006, 11:22:58 AM +0100 »

Deffinatly Jan, love racing in the rain.

28CDM : http://www.28cd.co.uk

GtrRank name = Greg130

" border="0
" border="0
purdie
Incident Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2006, 12:28:10 PM +0100 »

yeah, the great leveler!  Smiley

i kept getting lag probs and after a few spins from it gave up, shame cos was enjoying it!

every time i spun was surrounded by gillets! and came off on straight after eau rouge near one (i think paul968) after a more lag. So quit quickly cos i thought my car was gonna come across the road!! bloody lag!  Angry

but a 40min one wud be great!

btw. Paul, is your 968 a Sport of CS? good drivers cars

[R24-7]Bazza

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2006, 12:36:54 PM +0100 »

i had personal lag problems!!!!

i sat down about 30 mins before the race was about to start, relaxed and woke up 1:15mins later!!!!! Undecided

gutted i had a decent setup aswell

INTERESTINGLY I HAVENT WROTE ANTHING INTERESTING HERE....
Radius

Meep! Meep!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2006, 12:43:11 PM +0100 »

yeah, the great leveler!  Smiley

i kept getting lag probs and after a few spins from it gave up, shame cos was enjoying it!

every time i spun was surrounded by gillets! and came off on straight after eau rouge near one (i think paul968) after a more lag. So quit quickly cos i thought my car was gonna come across the road!! bloody lag!  Angry
but a 40min one wud be great!

btw. Paul, is your 968 a Sport of CS? good drivers cars

lol yeah i came up Eau Rouge full speed, planning to take allot curb on the left then saw a car sitting square on the apex and thought OH SH***************T!!!

Thank goodness u had the foreskin...i mean foresight to esc otherwise u would be fired from the team  Tongue lol j/k  We didnt want another huge crash there like so many others loool!!!

really sad how lag/fps/conn issues really rune ppls evenings Sad

Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics...even if you win, you're still a retard Wink
locutos ukgtr
Former Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2006, 02:04:01 PM +0100 »

Lag was a serious issue at times, seemed to be caused by people dropping out of the game. Never noticed it in dry races but bad in wet.

Aagramn
Former Moderators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2006, 03:06:07 PM +0100 »

Lag was a serious issue at times, seemed to be caused by people dropping out of the game. Never noticed it in dry races but bad in wet.

That's not good. I guess it causes a drop in frame rates in the dry too, but it's probably far less noticeable when the PC isn't running on the limit.  Undecided

Team Shark

GT Rank Name: Michael Bennett

The correct procedure is brake-swear, not swear-brake.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com