The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
May 02, 2024, 07:51:53 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  
Author Topic: Battlefield 3 - Released Autumn 2011  (Read 13412 times)
Jamera

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: December 09, 2011, 07:43:42 PM +0000 »

Ive been trying different load outs.  I'm currently enjoying Sniper...with no scopes.   laugh

I've found best all round sniper setup for me is the SKS with 8x rifle scope and just fire 5 or 6 rounds into them before they know whats hit em.

Karkland is really good, really well done (PS3) and the servers running it are rammed
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 16, 2011, 05:18:24 PM +0000 »

I know i'm in danger of being linched but i'm really not bothered about B2K pack. These were popular maps in B2, really? Shocked

Ok, i've not really had chance to get familiar with them as say Metro or Caspian which is my favorite map and maybe i'm just getting pissed off by the attack helicopters and found the crscent island map too helicopter dominant as there is barely any landmass.

Just notice PS3 get physical warefare pack for free. I dont even think i have that! need to go and check what was so special about my special edition

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 20, 2011, 05:46:57 PM +0000 »

hmm.. i seem to have access to the physical warefare pack Undecided

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 02, 2012, 08:50:56 AM +0000 »

I've only just realised you can adjust the mouse speed for when your in vehicles!  Roll Eyes Its so slow in the tanks it takes a while to rotate the turret which is why i hate them in built up areas.

Wonder when that huge patch is going to be released?

spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 08, 2012, 02:00:30 PM +0000 »

3 new addons been announced, first one available in June. They've mentioned adding the biggest map ever! and also one of the addons being more about infantry close-quarter fighting.

H@L9000
Director, UKGTR
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 31, 2012, 08:18:39 PM +0000 »

Double XP starting today ending 5th Nov.

I am not sure if it is for Premium users only. Hopefully not.

Open the Pod Bay door please H@L...
lazlow

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 01, 2012, 09:41:03 AM +0000 »

Yep...it's only for Premium members...thanks EA/Dice Angry

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com