Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 19, 2024, 02:12:38 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • U15 Monza: October 16, 2011
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKGTR Season 15 - Monza (GP 2000-present) - Oct 16  (Read 4356 times)
Nobster85

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2011, 10:16:34 PM +0100 »

Thanks for the welcomes, yes i am Michael Noble, i have updated my driver profiles on the forum so maybe that will help.

Truetom

Ljubljana, Slovenia

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2011, 10:19:21 AM +0100 »

Welcome Michael, hope to see you here more. Cool

Had a great tussle with my man API for, what - 30 min? Grin Good stuff, not 'cause I made it first but to meet a Finn with the most gentle hart. Hell, with a not-so-pushy move you could squeeze your .... in and drive away. Wink API was at least a sec faster but not on right places, so... Thanks you for the best race I had in ages. These cars are just too good for close racing. Cool

Grats to nsfast for the third and all that came to race. Smiley Nice to see the laptime differences are dropping down. More close racing seems to be close. Smiley

Bad luck Cobo, hope to see you in the next event. Smiley

Damn, I used all the smilies again. Wink
APEXTECHUSA

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2011, 03:54:23 PM +0100 »

hey guys i had a good race i had some nice fights with spanner and then h@l it was so much fun i see i had my 1st gear too long i was losing my fights @ the 1st chicane see u all on sunday
lazlow

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2011, 04:31:23 PM +0100 »

Nice turn out. I hope everyone can make it for the LMP2 race this Sunday....should be a belter!

nsfast

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2011, 08:50:52 PM +0100 »

These SuperGT cars always seem to produce some great racing and yesterday was no exception.   angel Please can we keep using them in fun races. 

I've always found it difficult at Monza to match the quick guys so I was pleased and little surprised to get P2 in qual. Particularly without any prior practice and using an old Spa setup.

The itself race was relatively quite for me. I could keep in touch with the leaders for the first half - at least in sight of the leaders  Grin - whilst at the same time building a reasonable gap to the intense Apex, Spanner & H@l battle going in behind. But as the leaders started to drift away my concentration levels dropped I and started making silly mistakes. With a drop in confidence my lap times were not as good and H@l started to close in in the last 15 minutes. With about 8 mins left I made my usual mistake at the 2nd chicane allowing H@l past. Unfortunately we were denied a close battle for the remaining laps as H@L had picked up a Stop and Go. I hope this was not as a result of my incident H@l.  Embarrassed     

Congrats to TT and API. Welcome to all the new and returning guys who joined in. Hope you had fun, look forward to seeing you an track again soon.   
Cobo

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2011, 08:28:12 AM +0100 »

Hi guys!!

grrr.  Got a disco in the warm up lap, i´m changing router this week.

See you in the next!!

H@L9000
Director, UKGTR
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2011, 01:06:28 PM +0100 »

Nice race. Smiley

I sadly pushed the limits of the cut warnings too far in order to keep up and got a stop and go penalty.

I had lots of good action and close racing. Smiley

Open the Pod Bay door please H@L...
H@L9000
Director, UKGTR
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2011, 01:10:23 PM +0100 »

I hope this was not as a result of my incident H@l.  Embarrassed     

Although I took to the run off area to avoid you, I should have slowed more than I did especially as I had 2 cut warnings by that point. If I had of just touched the brakes a little instead of lift coasting then I would probably have been OK.

It was my own fault.

Open the Pod Bay door please H@L...
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com