by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

March 28, 2024, 09:13:06 PM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • P7NAC Bridgehampton: August 16, 2012
August 16, 2012, 08:48:28 PM +0100 - Bridgehampton - UKPnG Version 2 Season 7 North American Cup
Driver
 Team
Nat. Make Model Class Qualifying Race
Tyres Pos Time/Gap Pos Time/Gap Laps Stops Best Retirement
reason
Ballast
johnw
 Soggy Bottom Racers Club
Ford Falcon (#68090) P&G Group 5 1 1:48.438
94.540mph
1 11 1:48.597
94.401mph
suspension
Dunlop  
Manteos
 Team Oldie Racing
Ford Mustang Gr5 (#68090) P&G Group 5 2 +1.808
92.989mph
2 11 1:48.319
94.644mph
unknown
Dunlop  
phspok
 Team Pseudo Racing
Ford Falcon (#67050) P&G Group 5 3 +9L 2 1:51.692
91.785mph
suspension
Dunlop  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKPnG Season 7 North American Cup - Bridgehampton - Aug 16  (Read 9535 times)
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2012, 12:58:57 AM +0100 »

I also tried after reading Matt's post. I couldn't get past the registration.

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Manteos

P&G Lover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2012, 01:57:47 AM +0100 »

It is possible that if you run GTR2 without the No CD patch, the procedure for a new registration doesn't work. I was trying to help some italian friends to join the lobby, and only the guy with the No CD patch installed managed to join it. The other 2 guys downloaded and installed the No CD patch, and they were able to make the new registration and finally to join the lobby.

Do John and Matt have the No CD patch installed? And what about Tony and Clive?

Evenmore, there is a second lobby patch for the Pilsbierbude lobby they put on their forum 3 days ago. The text is different by what I reported to you in advance. You can try to see if it works overwriting the address that I gave you (91.121.102.7) with this one: "gtr2lobby.bier-buden.de". I tried even with this one, and I was able to join the lobby without a new registration. In this lobby there are the same servers hosted on the address I gave you in advance, but please... don't ask me why Grin

I'm just corious to know if my theory on the No CD patch is correct  Huh
Sorry guys. I just thought it was easier than I expected, but the last time I proposed this solution here, it worked fine:(

@Clive: Pilsbierbude is a german simracing comunity of people that play GTR2. Just google it Wink, They have even the english translation on their website  Grin

"The second principle: Take every gain without showing remorse about missed profits, because an eel may escape sooner than you think."
Joseph Penso De La Vega. Confusio de Confusiones (1688)
johnw

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2012, 08:31:31 AM +0100 »

Do John and Matt have the No CD patch installed?

I do indeed.
phspok
Director, UKPnG
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2012, 08:47:53 AM +0100 »

Yes I think I have.
Joined no problem, there were only John, Matteo and myself,so we did a couple of laps, they fell off, I passed
I fell off, and took ages to regain the track, and they had disappeared into the distance, I was unlikely to
catch again, had done little practice so left as I wasn't happy with the handling.
I didn't do the results as Tony may want to void the race for the championship.

The box said "Windows 2000 server or better" So I installed Solaris
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2012, 08:54:50 AM +0100 »

As I don't have a CD in my drive when I play P&G I guess I have the no-CD patch  Huh

I will be classifying this event as "Non-Championship" as IMO drivers would have attended but due to circumstances beyond our control they were prevented from doing so.

@ Manteos. Thanks for your assistance but in my experience these things are never that straight forward for everyone.

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Clive Loynes

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2012, 11:48:22 AM +0100 »

Do John and Matt have the No CD patch installed? And what about Tony and Clive?

In my case I think that it was probably a case of my having forgotten what I needed to do.  It wasn't until later in the evening that I spotted the "REGISTER" button.  Roll Eyes

I expected it to tell me to register, not just report an error.  Since it looked like something that I was going to waste a whole evening on and get nowhere I wandered off to do some rFactor practice. 

I do have the no disc patch.

It was what is known as a PICNIC error.   Problem In Chair Not In Computer    Grin

SBRC  UKPnG Season 6, 7 & 8 Champions (Missed Season 9 by a gnat's nadger!)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com