The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

April 19, 2024, 09:57:59 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enhanced BREASTS  (Read 2104 times)
EvilClive
UKGPL Senior Consultant
UKGPL Moderators

I always play by the rules.... they are MY rules!

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2012, 08:32:36 PM +0000 »

I am stepping aside as "organiser" of the BREASTS fun series, because I am finding it increasingly difficult to get races posted and organised. Undecided

We also have the new F2 mod to play with alongside of a wave of interest in the possibilities of 60fps.

So, I have asked Axel Cookie and Nicky Ickx, who have far more knowledge of the 60fps and servers etc than I will ever have, to take over joint running of BREASTS and they have accepted . Thanks guys Grin

I hope all of those who have raced with us in the past and enjoyed the pure fun races will continue to support BREASTS in the future. With the technical expertise of these two most people will be able to experiment with 60fps and get all the bugs sorted so that they have the opportunity to join any race with 60fps in the future.

I still hope that I can join in many of the fun races here and race against a great bunch of fellow GPL'ers.

EvilClive

Evil Waza, now a completely reformed character!
          **NOW AVAILABLE ON TWITCH @    evilclive67
Rank   Only when I sweat
b_1_rd
Former UKGPL Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 11:29:55 PM +0000 »

I seem to be running out of time myself these days, with increased involvement in the martial arts school so I totally understand your decision, Clive.

Many thanks for the time and effort you have put in and hope to see you on track where you can admire breasts from an audience point of view  Shocked

Cheers fella!

Best of luck to Axel and Nicky; I'm sure you will do a fine job in continuing to produce BREASTS for everyone to enjoy each wednesday!  Cheesy

Steve

Remember, you’re an individual, just like everyone else.
Cookie
UKGPL Divisional Moderator
UKGPL Moderators

Chris Amon fan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 11:23:29 AM +0000 »

Thanks Clive for your confidence!

We will keep the tradition of BREASTS by doing weekly 2 short int FUN-RACES on upcoming race tracks!
We will stay flexible and proposals of the drivers are welcomed and will be considered, as long as they fit the BREASTS idea.
This will be a home to the new F2 67 mod, as long as there is no regular UKGPL championship yet.
The 60fps patch will be used in minimum one of the races, to loose its exotic taste to the skeptics.

We will test and learn about the best possible online settings with our contemporary equipment,
as "the bandwith setting we use come from a time when everybody was on dial up and not always as fast as 56k!" (JR)   

I hope the regular BREASTS fans will be with us and this concept will make some nosey guys to join us Wink

Axel

Axel "Cookie"

poor, he who sees no stars without the punch in the face

an aphorism of  Stanislaus Jercy Lec
maddog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 11:51:57 AM +0000 »

Clive - thanks for the memories, the thrills, the carnage, the initiation of new blood, and the spilling of old.  Wednesdays under your supervision have been super!  Good to hear the tradition is destined to continue. Smiley
Ross Neilson
Former UKGPL Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 09:00:10 PM +0000 »

Good to hear the BREASTS are in safe hands. Well done to Cookie and Nicky for taking the job on, and thanks to Evil for all his efforts over the past few years.

Racing as Ross Neilson 65/66/69 for Clark-Hill Racing
vosblod
Former UKGPL Moderators

can divide by zero

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 10:41:22 PM +0000 »

Well done on doing such a great job Clive and glad to hear BREASTS are still in a safe pair of hands.
Not been able to make too many but those I do get to fondle have always been a handfull but great fun Grin
BadBlood
Former UKGPL Moderators

Sassafrassarassum Rick Rastardly!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 10:23:38 AM +0000 »

As this is the only place that we can run the F2s for the time being, perhaps we should have a championship (just for fun). We'll call it the E-Cup!

BadBlood

aka

Angel Moose angel
GPLRank +71.5ish Smiley
GPL65Rank +71.1ish Smiley
Other ranks? Middlin' Slowish Wink
maddog

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 12:27:14 PM +0000 »

I don't see the reason behind having an E-cup.  Perhaps what you had in mind, is an Evil Cup!  Or perhaps what's wanted, is a Hic Cup. angel
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 07:30:38 PM +0000 by maddog » Logged
Cookie
UKGPL Moderators

Chris Amon fan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2012, 04:56:04 PM +0000 »

If the size doesn't matter, why not an F²-Cup?

We can run it bi-weekly, one week with 36fps the other with 60fpsV2newmod.

Axel "Cookie"

poor, he who sees no stars without the punch in the face

an aphorism of  Stanislaus Jercy Lec
BadBlood
Former UKGPL Moderators

Sassafrassarassum Rick Rastardly!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2012, 05:04:58 PM +0000 »

LOL

BadBlood

aka

Angel Moose angel
GPLRank +71.5ish Smiley
GPL65Rank +71.1ish Smiley
Other ranks? Middlin' Slowish Wink
maddog

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2012, 07:38:06 PM +0000 »

If the size doesn't matter, why not an F²-Cup?

We can run it bi-weekly, one week with 36fps the other with 60fpsV2newmod.

I see - so one week it's the Evil Hic Cup, and the next it becomes the Frame-Up Cup. smartass
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com