Read this first!    

April 28, 2024, 04:47:52 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • U15 Thermalito: January 29, 2012
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKGTR Season 15 - Thermalito (Full) - Jan 29  (Read 4854 times)
quicksilver384
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2012, 09:00:38 PM +0000 »

Dont know what happened on that race.

on start of straight before last corner of lap 3 all cars disappeared for a second (sorry if i made contact with anyone.)

Then on last corner of lap 3 something happened and I lost control and hit the wall and that was the end of that car. Engine and suspension knackered.

p.s. I don't like that track lol.
H@L9000
Director, UKGTR
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2012, 09:55:02 PM +0000 »

Results and replay in the usual places

Open the Pod Bay door please H@L...
Truetom

Ljubljana, Slovenia

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2012, 10:57:11 AM +0000 »

BiT was a handful and after the initial mistake I wasn't sure I can come back to front again - I'm this car is very clumsy through corners. Especially left - right combo is nice when the big butt starts to come around. Tongue
Anyways, I had more luck than skill with passing and then I was after Spanner the "Sandbagger". Finally managed a good exit on the back straight, then I just maintained the gap as I knew I could outpace him on any straight. Smiley Even so, the race was interesting but this car might be too much trouble. Even so, if H@l plans to go LMP2 / GT2 combo in S16 I might take it as I have a weak spot for difficult cars of lately. Grin
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2012, 11:39:25 AM +0000 »

Sandbagging? Moi? Hardly! I never had a decent lap, some corners i never got right. I knew i had to push once TT and then nsfast fell off, helped by shenanegans behind seeing everyone seemingly drop back, so i had a couple of secs gap back. But TT was relentless closing me down so tried as hard as i could. No idea what actually happened when you overtook me, it was like i was standing still! Didnt think i messed up up the corner before but you came past and easily moved back over before reaching the braking point for the chicane into the tunnel. Was determined not to let you go so tried to hang on for as long as possible, not helped by me having to push you through a few corners Tongue I'm hard on the accel and your braking Shocked

Once the tyres wore i was struggling with any grip on the front meaning i couldnt quite carry the speed through the corners and kept understeering off. Took a while for me to readjust but still managed to keep TT within sight, a few secs in front of me.

Anyway i think we need to by adding the sandbags to your car TT. Though i'm sure nsfast or H@L might have giving you a better fight if they hadnt tangled. But i was just glad to have finished in one piece (just), Ended up bouncing off the barriers a few times and got two cut-track warnings so was playing ti safe through the second tunnel section.

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
H@L9000
Director, UKGTR
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2012, 04:05:43 PM +0000 »

I had fun in that race on Sunday. Smiley

I was in an excelent battle with Apex for the entire race with lots of position swaping and we were very close at the end. Great stuff.

APEXTECHUSA

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2012, 10:17:14 PM +0000 »

yes i must agree it was one of my best performance ever. thanks to your great skill lol thanks for the wait up! Grin
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2012, 12:52:43 PM +0000 »

I guess we have a week off then Wink

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
quicksilver384
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2012, 08:41:24 PM +0000 »

hope so cos im gonna be watching super bowl on tv on sunday night + im going through a computer upgrade.
H@L9000
Director, UKGTR
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2012, 11:20:47 PM +0000 »

Yes, we will have a week off.

I am a bit busy at the moment but, want to get some test races for some track updates sorted.

quicksilver384
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2012, 06:13:48 PM +0000 »

upgrade sorted new motherboard, phenomII x3 processor and 7 gb ram still runs like a bag of balls though.

I want one of the new AMD FX bulldozer chips :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKN4VMOenNM
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 06:15:20 PM +0000 by quicksilver384 » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com