by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

April 19, 2024, 03:54:47 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • UKGTL S0-A R1: January 15, 2006
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKGTL - Season 0-A (TC65) - Round 1, Mondello Park International - Jan 15  (Read 15441 times)
LEUVEN

???

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2006, 11:10:12 PM +0000 »

ha, judging by your last few races, you are not from this mortal world either 'Ruskus' Grin...as for the others, that would be telling...ask Scully and Mulder. Wink

In addition to you all being forced to drive the yank jobs, you must also tow a caravan at the same time  Grin

I think we decided Leuven had to stop and down a pint after each lap - same rule for Ruskus!  Grin

Well now it looks like Im going to have to do a bit of practice before each event now, instead of just doing a handfull of practice laps half an hour before. Sad
People seem to be getting faster and I'm not really in to practicing all night for a future event, Hopefully in season 1 I'll be able to find the time  Grin

They keep me locked up in this cage, can't they see it's why my brain says Rage.
Jamera

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 17, 2006, 11:28:15 PM +0000 »

Oh great!!!!!!! well doesn't that just make me feel dandy about my lap times then, he doesn't even bloody practice!!!!!  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com