by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
March 29, 2024, 12:16:33 AM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • UKGTL S0-A R2: January 16, 2006
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKGTL - Season 0-A (TC65) - Round 2, Anderstorp South - Jan 16  (Read 13993 times)
[ZiP]Tyf
« Reply #90 on: January 19, 2006, 06:11:02 AM +0000 »

That sounds pretty bad AdrianD! Maybe take a beer or two to relax a bit before you start driving. Obviously not too many or u end up like me posting messages on this forum at 03:44 rofl! Cheesy. A lot of Darts players do! Wink
Some Valium might do the trick too, but I wouldn't suggest that to be honest, u'll end up with completely different problems then, hehe!
1 Good tip (I think) is to NOT drink coffee before u start hotlapping or league/online racing. I did that once and my left (braking) foot was trembling all over the place while I tried to hover it on the straights. Caffeine is no good for racing, hyped up enough already I guess.

T
EdamSpeed
« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2006, 04:35:28 PM +0000 »

I've just watched the Anders replay, and feel the need to apologise to Popabawa for a tap I gave to him - sorry mate Sad I didn't realise at the time that I'd actually hit you - looked completely different on my screen at the time.
popabawa
Legendary Leader
Former Moderators

Less yapping and more lapping!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2006, 04:40:17 PM +0000 »

I've just watched the Anders replay, and feel the need to apologise to Popabawa for a tap I gave to him - sorry mate

That's very decent of you - cheers!

I can't remember swearing at you during the race so it can't have been that bad  Cheesy

Legends Racing simracing team
Edza

Crawler of Kerbs

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 20, 2006, 12:03:03 PM +0000 »

Server replay time: 814s

This one has me totally perplexed. The Alfa of PG, who's leading, is lapping Edza's Mini, who is moving left for Sodra having exited Gislaved. As PG starts to pull alongside, Edza suddenly pulls back to the right, making contact with PG and almost forcing him off the track.

I wonder if there was an element of warp; I find it hard to believe that Edza deliberately chopped Pero, but that's what it looks like on the replay.

Edza — penalty — contact with Pero Grozni — 2 places lost

Feel I should apologise to Pero here, was using the car mirrors (not the virtual one) for this race and I thought he was passing me on the left so pulled right. Of course he wasn't and I nearly spoiled the race for him but I'm using the virtual mirrors from now on I tells ya!

Sorry Pero
Pero_Grozni

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2006, 12:30:01 PM +0000 »

That's no problem at all.  Smiley
Things like these always will happen and aslong as it is not intentional I dont mind them. I didnt even loose any positions or anything - all that had happened was that the race got a bit more interesting with Jeff getting right back up to me and we had a great fight than.
Edza

Crawler of Kerbs

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2006, 12:57:58 PM +0000 »

Cool, good to hear there wasn't any places lost there Pero...
<whew>

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com