by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
March 29, 2024, 01:18:49 AM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • UKGTL S0-A R4: January 19, 2006
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKGTL - Season 0-A (TC65) - Round 4, Magny-Cours Club - Jan 19  (Read 6735 times)
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2006, 11:24:33 AM +0000 »

Was going to miss this one as i had raced 4 nights on the trot already, but an ill missus and race addiction got the better of me. Tongue
Joined during praccy and had a go with mustang & abarth but they were both crap on this tight circuit, so got my trusty alfa out the garage once more.

Had no frame-rate or connection probs, other than the disapearing cars flashing on/off on lap 1 & 2, which caused some chaos and i thumped someone quite hard (may be Minton?) so sorry for that, lost one of my headlights which made making out turn in points tricky for certain spells.

Had some great battles with Greg in his cortina, shark, micheal b and pops in their minis and then later with Don in his cortina, real close, good clean (mostly) racing.
Joined a team mate train in 3rd,4th & 5th for last few laps but we all lost time being too courteous to each other and that sneaky shark closed on me and then made a daring lunge across the finish line to nick 5th off me, i didnt know it was last lap or would have slammed the door on his grey nose !! Wink

Not so keen on the short magny, feels a little mickey-mouse but the night aspect made it interesting and the cars looked great with headlights and flaming exhaust belches.

Madd-RIP

Power and Glory slave

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2006, 02:42:47 PM +0000 »

sorry about the tap hope it wasn't too hard, I also let you re-pass me after hairpin 'cos I cut soooo much of the entry to it!!! didn't want to be DQ , it was such a good fight with you!

Pero_Grozni

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2006, 02:51:10 PM +0000 »

No worries - I barely noticed it Smiley
I was affraid that you would acctually crash when you were doing that pass-would have been a real shame.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com