by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 28, 2024, 09:08:42 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • UKGTL S0-A R6: January 21, 2006
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKGTL - Season 0-A (TC65) - Round 6, Hockenheim National - Jan 21  (Read 5013 times)
EdamSpeed
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2006, 06:06:43 PM +0000 »

Sorry I missed the race again guys. You might have seen me trying to connect to the server, but I'm afraid my broadband connection is just too useless at the moment (The dreaded Tiscali - been fine for ages, now they've 'upgraded' their hardware due to capacity problems, and now I have problems that look suspiciously like over-capacity)
silver53

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2006, 07:57:55 PM +0000 »

How weird was that Put mustang in first clutch in . Go! clutch out car shoots of back ward,jump on brakes into first dq , there must be some bugs around ,could be my end. cheers gerald
Clarey

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2006, 09:31:07 PM +0000 »

Just to say the most stable race yet, i had no problems on the first lap, but wondered why all the disco's in the first lap though?

Usual race for me Grin last place but got some credits :othing are looking up Cool

fozzmeister

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2006, 11:12:09 PM +0000 »

Actually you'd think they'd overemphasie the slippyness of the concrete outside track rather give wanings/stop/go. im thinking of Spa (GTR) that fast left hander, before Bus Stop (name escapes me). Yes you can escape and it may be the tiniest bit quicker to get slightly past where you should be on exit, but its so slippy that you'd be mad to plan it like that IMHO.

Fozz

I am selling my Virtual Roadster cockpit on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320742210327 / https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=9771.0
iRacing = Matthew Forrester
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com