by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 28, 2024, 10:15:34 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • UKGTL S0-A R5: January 20, 2006
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: UKGTL - Season 0-A (TC65) - Round 5, Nurburgring GP - Jan 20  (Read 9467 times)
Truetom

Ljubljana, Slovenia

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2006, 09:20:11 PM +0000 »

Race started, was following Shark and Jon, waiting for a mistake of either and then disco in L2.  Angry

WTF! That's twice in a row!  Huh  Huh  Huh
AdrianD

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2006, 09:20:38 PM +0000 »

Thats what it told me 23/24.

AdrianD

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2006, 09:23:09 PM +0000 »

Have to say I had a terrible frame rate\stutter tonight anyway, never get these probs normally but my system hates that track. Maybe not a coincidence I get a CTD just as I cross the start line where it's worst.

Jamera

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2006, 09:35:17 PM +0000 »

I had a bit of stutter and warp too
Jamera

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2006, 09:36:20 PM +0000 »

Maybe if it disco's you it still "sees" you as being there, hence the game is full message
Matjaz Plotajs

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2006, 09:37:45 PM +0000 »

Well... 15 fps at start which caused a bit of delay in my counting. When everybody started my count still didn't reach zero.  Grin

Then I was swept by the pack and finally spun in traffic. Got catapulted back to the track and hit by a couple of cars... pressed ESC as fast as I could not to cause a massive accident.

Still... what a nice track to drive.
popabawa
Legendary Leader
Former Moderators

Less yapping and more lapping!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2006, 09:56:10 PM +0000 »

Then I was swept by the pack and finally spun in traffic. Got catapulted back to the track and hit by a couple of cars... pressed ESC as fast as I could not to cause a massive accident.

I gave you a little nudge there Matjaz but you were warping like crazy, one minute I was safely inside you and the next I was giving you a little tap round the bend. Sorry Sad

Just noticed I was fractions off the world-record Mini time at the GP track with my qualifying time of 2:29.5xx which was excellent. Still only good enough for 8th though!

Lost my usual 4-5 places at the start, I'm still not sure if it's me or just the Mini hasn't got the grunt Undecided

Still, managed to pick up those placed trying to chase down MichaelB when we eventually caught Greg and had  three-way tussle for quite a few laps which was excellent, spent too much time on one lap scrapping with Greg so that we lost sight of MichaelB Cheesy I'm not too sure how clean my last pass of Greg was, apologies if it wasn't too good Greg  Undecided

7th in the end - best race so far I think!

Legends Racing simracing team
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2006, 09:56:13 PM +0000 »

My age just doubled after this lap. I'm gonna send the hospital bill to Minton for giving me a heartattack.
I took pole in my fastest time with the Mustang there with Dan next to me. After lap 1 I had a 3,6s lead on Dan so I though I can spare the tires now and finish.
For 2 laps long he won only 1/10 of a second per lap, so no worries. Until he really put his foor down Cheesy.
He came closer and closer and closer. And my tires were getting worst by the minute and in lap 10 they were all gone.
Just a few laps before the end he overtook me and I though it was over because he was faster. But for some reason I could outbrake him in T1 in the last lap.
Using the big ass of the Pony I could just keep the door shut and win by one 3/10 of a second.
Gotta go now, the beautiful nurese is entering the room and she is gonna give me a bath Tongue.
If I recover in time I might see you next race.
Simon Gymer
Former Moderators

Cool Bite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2006, 09:56:52 PM +0000 »

I had a great race with JonM for 30 mins. We were together the whole race with me 97% of the time ahead and Jon in close attendance. Best GTL race to date, very nice driving on a real circuit instead of a mickey mouse one.

Cheers Jon and well done Ruskus AGAIN!  Smiley

I didn't have any dissapearing cars this time, but Pero Grozni's car ahead was wobbling all over the place, half looked like the way it was being driven (being chucked all over the place - nice one Shocked   Grin) but half jittering round the track in a dodgy netcode sort of way, I was glad he was just quicker as I didn't want to go near the car for being warped into.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 09:58:47 PM +0000 by Shark » Logged

Intel I7-4790K @ 4.0Ghz
MSI NVidia 2080 Ti Gaming X TRIO
16GB DDR3 2400Mhz
3x 1920x1080 27" monitors
Thrustmaster T300GTE Wheel + T3PA Pro Pedals
Clarey

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2006, 10:00:22 PM +0000 »

Lap1 was hectic, and i did see truetom frozen mid track but avoided.

Will have to get the replay as i think i caused an accident on my second lap, i tapped Mccartney under braking which i think pushed him into greenwood? and spun gw on the apex, and i hit gw as i followed, i flashed my lights in apology..sorry i will report myself.

After that was ok, although i couldn't catch up again an was left lapping on my own, my payback i guess.

Oh, and for the first time i actually finished the same number of laps as everyone else Grin

See you tommorow? (7 space practice will be up before hand, around 5:30pm hopefully)

Cheers
Phil.

mo
Former Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2006, 10:07:41 PM +0000 »

A really fun race and its a great track to drive, even in the mini.
Congrats to Ruskus and also to Pops on a blistering performance in the mini woohoo!

Flipped the mini at the chicane which lost me some time but finished 9th I think in the end.
I think I turned in on a Mustang at turn 3 lap1 or 2 - apologies (Fozz I think)

Great race thanks all.
Don
Blue and Orange Leader
Former Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2006, 10:09:41 PM +0000 »

Well that was crap for me: Got some kind of 10fps bug during qualifying ( I had set myself a new PB btw) quit out, got back in with enough time to do 2 more laps. Started near the back (no prob there used to that) Got a stop go, pitted in, then next lap got DQ for not stopping Huh
Very strange?

Thats about the 3rd time I've had that 10fps, nothing you can do butquit out and try to rejoin. I used to get the 1fps in GTR from time to time also Undecided
Minton
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2006, 10:11:21 PM +0000 »

Superb race tonight, had a good tussle with PG for the first 3 laps with at least 5 overtaking moves but it looked a bit of a handfull for PG and i gradually got away. Started to hunt down Ruskus and managed to catch him .   I was i bit quicker than him through the first quarter of the track but he was caining me on the long straights. I Put a couple of good moves on him but think i showed my hand too early as he blocked me the next lap , in he was just too good AGAIN!!!! Roll Eyes Well done mate.
By the sounds of things looks like there was good battles all through the field,  Think it comes down to the track as apart from the first few corners its awesome!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 10:31:50 PM +0000 by Minton » Logged
EdamSpeed
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2006, 10:11:44 PM +0000 »

Man that was a frought couple of laps at the beginning. I think I hit just about every car that spun, so sorry to whoever you were! Unfortunately my replay didn't catch the first part of the race.

There was one moment where a Cortina had spun, and I went to the left of it, only for it to have a warp and appear right in front of me. Such is life.

Still, finally settled into it and had a great battle with Dave Gymer - then some inconsiderate person knocked down the polystyrene yard markers for the last chicane, making me miss my braking point Smiley As I slid wide and Dave went past, I shook my virtual fist at him Smiley
Aagramn
Former Moderators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2006, 10:12:48 PM +0000 »

Excellent race. Thought the track was a good one for the TC-65 cars, and I saw far less warp and stutter problems tonight. Had a great 3-way scrap with Greg & Popa over severals laps. We swapped positions a few times, but I managed to get clear in the end. Looking in my wing mirror they seemed to be side by side at every corner, giving me a chance to pull away. 6th place in the end, very pleased.

Team Shark

GT Rank Name: Michael Bennett

The correct procedure is brake-swear, not swear-brake.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com