by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 24, 2024, 03:45:39 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • UKGTL S0-A R5: January 20, 2006
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKGTL - Season 0-A (TC65) - Round 5, Nurburgring GP - Jan 20  (Read 9460 times)
Minton
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2006, 11:09:53 PM +0000 »

Just finished watching the replay , must apolagise for cliipping you coming out of the chicane PG . I think you lost it going into the chicane and i kept the power on to go through and clipped you as you corrected the slide.  Smiley
Pero_Grozni

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2006, 11:19:30 PM +0000 »

No problem with that - I lost too much speed so that it was a normal race incident; nothing you could do once you turned into the chicane. I just checked the replay and I had the impression you acctually tagged me from the right while racing and was quite suprised to see that you tagged me into the left rear acctually.
I didnt exactly loose it into the chicane - I just cut a bit on the strong side and went onto two wheels - something that I have been constantly doing in the practise and quali.  Grin
fozzmeister

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2006, 11:59:25 PM +0000 »

Well I was in an Alfa, mixing it up with a Mini, I'd rather see you forced into the same car every race, so you loose ground on some, make it up on others.

I am selling my Virtual Roadster cockpit on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320742210327 / https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=9771.0
iRacing = Matthew Forrester
Aagramn
Former Moderators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2006, 12:11:53 AM +0000 »

What is the forum name of the driver "BF" please? I need to know in order to upload the results.

Team Shark

GT Rank Name: Michael Bennett

The correct procedure is brake-swear, not swear-brake.
FlyBri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2006, 02:11:58 AM +0000 »

What is the forum name of the driver "BF" please? I need to know in order to upload the results.

BF=Flybri  Grin

BF was the name i used for single player, will change next time i load disk.

Had a nightmare after Qually, meant to click the 'spanner' icon in garage to change fuel load, but clicked on 'online files' icon which took an age to load up, must have been a good minute or two, tried joining race anyway, which unlike GTR(if u miss the timer to get to grid) it let me join race only everyone else was half way through their first or second lap, i carried on anyway but my laps and times were not being registered. Hope i didnt get in anyones way.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 02:22:37 AM +0000 by FlyBri » Logged

GTRank name=Brian Fairley   www.28cd.co.uk
popabawa
Legendary Leader
Former Moderators

Less yapping and more lapping!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2006, 08:47:34 AM +0000 »

Quote from: Sponsored by Ginsters
Only disappointing thing was losing to Pop's mini. I can see its going to get personal  .

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find a way to get your own back very soon! Cheesy

Pops

Legends Racing simracing team
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2006, 08:54:33 AM +0000 »

@Flybri
I saw you in pits with a ping op 25000 Shocked, so I didn't know what was going on there.
But after you got out you soon came infront of me and you were very fair. SO absolutely no complaints from my side.
That's the best about sucj a long track, you hardly have to lap people, making it a much safer race.
FlyBri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2006, 03:35:41 PM +0000 »

@Flybri
I saw you in pits with a ping op 25000 Shocked, so I didn't know what was going on there.
But after you got out you soon came infront of me and you were very fair. SO absolutely no complaints from my side.
That's the best about sucj a long track, you hardly have to lap people, making it a much safer race.

25000  Shocked should i upgrade me 28k modem?  Grin

GTRank name=Brian Fairley   www.28cd.co.uk
silver53

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2006, 05:14:40 PM +0000 »

Thanks for the report of what happened clarey . It so hectic that I am ever sure who's done what to whom.
cheers gerald
EdamSpeed
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2006, 08:03:49 PM +0000 »

I thought you let me past deliberately on the last lap after wibbling up the NGK chicane, now I know it wasn't intentional I feel better about finishing ahead of you. Grin

Having watched the replay, I'm quite glad you finished ahead of me too, as I gave you a bit of an unintentional biff on the first corner (mitigated slightly by a Mustank giving me a shove from the inside), and then when you spun, 'twas me who hit you Sad I was already offline for that corner, and just couldn't make the turn when I realised you were broadside.

The other person I hit on the first lap was Matjaz - sorry mate, you were already spinning off, and I didn't turn the wheel hard enough, so I took a trip to the armco as well Sad

Also, I had the same lag as a couple of others on the last lap - was very wierd and disorienting, driving around with 13fps showing in the top-right!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com