by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
March 29, 2024, 03:33:01 PM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • P7NAC Mid-America: March 29, 2012
March 29, 2012, 08:42:03 PM +0100 - Mid-America (Full) - UKPnG Version 2 Season 7 North American Cup
Driver
 Team
Nat. Make Model Class Qualifying Race
Tyres Pos Time/Gap Pos Time/Gap Laps Stops Best Retirement
reason
Ballast
Geoffers
 Kerb Crawlers
Ford Mustang Gr5 (#6601) P&G Group 5 1 1:44.157
78.139mph
1 46:07.827
76.452mph
26 1:45.378
77.234mph
Dunlop  
johnw
 Soggy Bottom Racers Club
Ford Falcon (#68090) P&G Group 5 2 +1.405
77.099mph
2 +26.055
75.739mph
26 1:46.310
76.556mph
Dunlop  
Ade
 Kerb Crawlers
Ford Mustang Gr5 (#68091) P&G Group 5 3 +2.754
76.126mph
3 +1:05.094
74.696mph
26 1:47.180
75.935mph
Dunlop  
Hotkeys
 Soggy Bottom Racers Club
Ford Mustang Gr5 (#68091) P&G Group 5 4 +1L
72.885mph
25 1:48.985
74.677mph
Dunlop  
Wiltshire Tony
 Toyland Racing
Ford Falcon (#67050) P&G Group 5 7 +5.906
73.946mph
5 +1:00.098
71.349mph
25 1:50.230
73.834mph
Dunlop  
Clive Loynes
 Soggy Bottom Racers Club
Ford Falcon (#68104) P&G Group 5 4 +3.025
75.934mph
6 25 1:48.011
75.351mph
unknown
Dunlop  
Mark J
 Legends Racing
Ford Mustang Gr5 (#68091) P&G Group 5 5 +3.599
75.529mph
7 +19L 7 1:48.080
75.303mph
unknown
Dunlop  
Alex vV
 Gentlemen Drivers Club
Ford Falcon (#67050) P&G Group 5 6 +4.740
74.738mph
8 7 1:47.625
75.621mph
suspension
Dunlop  
SpecialKS
 Soggy Bottom Racers Club
Ford Mustang Gr5 (#66093) P&G Group 5 8 +6.966
73.241mph
9 +21L 5 1:51.814
72.788mph
unknown
Firestone  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKPnG Season 7 North American Cup - Mid-America (Full) - Mar 29  (Read 9187 times)
Geoffers

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2012, 09:48:35 AM +0100 »

Fascinating to see how Geoffers' Mustang ran like on rails

The extra power the ATCC Mustang has, meant I didn't have to push it too hard in the corners. Just run the rear of the car very soft & a little firmer on the front & also I used the hardest front tyres for the race. I'm sure John in that car would have been in the 1.42s.

Love driving the ATCC & the win was much more down to the car than me. Not often I get to beat John! Grin

Congrats to John & Ade.  clap

Won't be able to do Albert Park next week, but hope to cya all at Castle Combe.
johnw

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2012, 11:44:06 AM +0100 »

Grats Geoffers thumbup1 Thought I was going to be able to stay with you for a few laps there, but then you put hammer down and disappeared into the sunset!
Clive Loynes

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2012, 03:01:25 PM +0100 »

I was wondering that Clive. I thought it was because we made it to the chequered flag and maybe you didn't and that's taken into account.

Well PnG had it right and the analyser has it right too.

Must be something wrong with the way that SROUK handles the results.

Which ever way you slice it, the results as shown are wrong.

SBRC  UKPnG Season 6, 7 & 8 Champions (Missed Season 9 by a gnat's nadger!)
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2012, 06:54:27 PM +0100 »

I was wondering that Clive. I thought it was because we made it to the chequered flag and maybe you didn't and that's taken into account.

I'll explain what happened to Dave and see what he says. To make sure I have the facts straight. Hotkeys and I did 25 laps and crossed the finish line having both been lapped once. You did 25 laps also but quit out before you completed your final lap (lap 26). Does that sound right to you?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 06:59:11 PM +0100 by Wiltshire Tony » Logged

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2012, 07:12:06 PM +0100 »

Rather a dull race I thought. What with Bill taking an early bath and Eifel spinning out I was left with only Hotkeys for company. I could have kept him behing me  Evil but that would have spoiled his evening so after he gave me a love tap and I span off  Roll Eyes I let him pass me and he soon became a spec on the horizon. The rest of my race was just a matter of keeping it on the track and making sure my front left tyre didn't go pop. I made up a few places after Alex and MJ had their coming together, therefore my final position was more flattering than it seems. Still I'll take the points and run. Hope the next one at Barbers gets a bit more attendance and is more interesting. Oh carp, now I'm in the slowest car group Angry
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 07:14:11 PM +0100 by Wiltshire Tony » Logged

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Clive Loynes

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2012, 08:41:39 PM +0100 »

I'll explain what happened to Dave and see what he says. To make sure I have the facts straight. Hotkeys and I did 25 laps and crossed the finish line having both been lapped once. You did 25 laps also but quit out before you completed your final lap (lap 26). Does that sound right to you?

That's about it.  I wasn't lapped so when the chequered flag appeared as I made my way to T1 I thought that I had finished.  And so I stopped.  That was my error but I still completed 25 laps faster than you and Stig did.

Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2012, 10:26:42 PM +0100 »

That's about it.  I wasn't lapped so when the chequered flag appeared as I made my way to T1 I thought that I had finished.  And so I stopped.  That was my error but I still completed 25 laps faster than you and Stig did.

OK. I'll cut and paste my report to Dave and see if it is due to a fault in the results system.

BillThomas

We will rock you! Rock on.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2012, 11:39:06 AM +0100 »

Rather a dull race I thought. What with Bill taking an early bath and Eifel spinning out I was left with only Hotkeys for company. I could have kept him behing me  Evil

Sorry about that Tony but we have been making most of good weather to do a long heavy job in garden - still only about third done.  Roll Eyes  no thumbdown  Too knackered to concentrate,  sleep1 couldn't get line or entry speed right - not too fast too slow at times (still went off).  Huh

Bill Thomas   wheelchair
Another one bites the dust
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2012, 01:18:25 AM +0100 »

Rather a dull race I thought. What with Bill taking an early bath and Eifel spinning out I was left with only Hotkeys for company. I could have kept him behing me  Evil

Sorry about that Tony but we have been making most of good weather to do a long heavy job in garden - still only about third done.  Roll Eyes  no thumbdown  Too knackered to concentrate,  sleep1 couldn't get line or entry speed right - not too fast too slow at times (still went off).  Huh

That's fine Bill but be sure not to over do it OK?

Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2012, 01:19:18 AM +0100 »

That's about it.  I wasn't lapped so when the chequered flag appeared as I made my way to T1 I thought that I had finished.  And so I stopped.  That was my error but I still completed 25 laps faster than you and Stig did.

OK. I'll cut and paste my report to Dave and see if it is due to a fault in the results system.

Dave's response as follows

• Race classification will be as shown in the server exports.
    The moderators may in the case of a clear error in the exports correct the results manually.
  • A driver who does not complete at least one lap will not be classified.
  • Competitors will be classified according to the following criteria, in order:
    • Finishing position as recorded in the server export
      Currently rFactor and iRacing are the only sims in use by SRou which support this.
    • Highest number of laps complete
    • Fastest race time; competitors marked as having retired are classified behind those given a race time
    • Fastest qualifying time
    If none of the above resolve the tie then the finishing order will be selected at random.

It's done this way because the exports from GTR2 and GTL don't correctly report total race time for drivers who quit early - and because we encourage people to race to the flag.

Clive Loynes

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2012, 08:50:07 AM +0100 »

LOL

Well I have a race time and it's quicker than yours.  Tongue

And:-  The moderators may in the case of a clear error in the exports correct the results manually.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com