Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 26, 2024, 09:19:54 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • U16 Sebring: March 25, 2012
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKGTR Season 16 - Sebring (GP) - Mar 25  (Read 4958 times)
quicksilver384
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2012, 07:54:26 PM +0100 »

hmm.

I'm confused can anyone help??

I have 2 installs of the game as one of them wont let me in the server for some reason. That one the skins appear fine.

The one that I can use online, the GT1 and GTC skins appear fine but the GT2 skins don't display for some reason. I have tried uninstalling them and reinstalling them, uninstalling all except GT2 but still nothing.

I am using both physics pack and car pack 2.16.0.0 no other cars or skins are installed only the standard ones and the ones from both the 2.16.0.0 packs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
H@L9000
Director, UKGTR
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2012, 11:35:50 PM +0100 »

I did have fun and some nice fights. I was taking it in turns to make mistakes with nsfast for a while before i got a stop and go
You might want to recheck those results H@L!

Cheesy

I mean apex of course.

Sorry Apex. Smiley

Open the Pod Bay door please H@L...
H@L9000
Director, UKGTR
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2012, 11:45:34 PM +0100 »

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I am not sure what could be the cause of that. Sad

Have you tried a fresh install of GTR2 and putting season 16 physics first and skins 2nd rather than just uninstalling the UKGTR stuff? You will of course need to redo ALL game options and settings if you do this.

I have one install of GTR2 that I have setup how I like with GTR2 XD and no CD patch etc but, no other mods or anything. I always copy this when starting a new GTR2 install and leave that one as Vanilla as possible. I recommend doing the same if you have lots of GTR2 installs (like me  Grin). It saves on having to do all in game settings and options every time.

Open the Pod Bay door please H@L...
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com