Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
March 29, 2024, 07:47:42 AM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • U16 Brands Hatch: July 01, 2012
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: UKGTR Season 16 - Brands Hatch (GP) - Jul 1  (Read 3821 times)
H@L9000
Director, UKGTR
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2012, 02:53:03 PM +0100 »

Problems connecting to the Lobby?  Download this.

All members welcome

FUN RACE

Practice 1: 20:20 BST (10 mins)
Qual 2:       20:30 BST (15 mins)
Race:          20:45 BST (30 mins)

Cars allowed: Any GT2 from the UKGTR car pack v2.16.0.0

Track: UKGTR Brands Hatch 2005 GP Download this
Race Start Time: 14.00
Weather: DRY

Tyre wear: normal.
Fuel consumption: normal.
Pit Stops: None required.

Server: simracing.org.uk GT2
Password: see above

Notes:
(1) Please make sure you are fully aware of the UKGTR Rules - especially the speed limiter starting procedure and the rules about in-game chat messages.
(2) You will not be able to join the server without the car physics pack and track (see links above).
(3) Drivers are reminded that they must select ISDN as their bandwidth, otherwise the stability of everyone's connection will be reduced.
(4) Please use the Driver Details page to ensure that the league management software has your correct GTR2 'Driving Name' (not necessarily the same as your lobby name).
(5) The server will be set to 26 slots, not 28.

Open the Pod Bay door please H@L...
quicksilver384
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 01:16:14 PM +0100 »

I take it we do not have to take the car we are using in the champ for this one as its a fun race??
H@L9000
Director, UKGTR
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 05:02:03 PM +0100 »

I take it we do not have to take the car we are using in the champ for this one as its a fun race??

Correct.

quicksilver384
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 05:15:57 PM +0100 »

ok chears see ya there
quicksilver384
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 09:06:55 PM +0100 »

Umm yeh.

Sorry SRW for the start. Hope I didn't cause any damage.

I lost connection with the server somehow on lap 4 I think.
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 09:32:05 PM +0100 »

its ok QS there was no damage. another exciting race, you are always on the limit at brands, no chance for a rest
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 09:36:43 PM +0100 »

I had a funny about half way through too. This was my first race since goodness knows when and was well chuffed to be quickest M3 in qually Smiley Race was going OK but TT was best part of a second a lap quicker than me. Then he seemed to slow down, I guessed to have a race with me as it was just a fun event. TT played with me for several laps, getting to within a couple of secs before dropping back. I had decided to let him through on the last lap if he didn't achieve the feat himself as he was the quickest out there. But the race finished early, around 3 minutes early. So I unexpectedly got the flag before I could let TT passed Sad

Anyway back to the funny. About half way through I noticed the gap times went all screwy, and the PD monitor thingy had me in last place. I was expecting to be ejected when suddenly it all came back. No idea what went on there, did you see me disappear at all TT?

quicksilver384
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 09:42:32 PM +0100 »

Can you do me a favour please Picnic and set the server up for the Ford Fiesta mod on knockhill for Wednesday please.

thanks.
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 09:47:50 PM +0100 »

Results and replay now uploaded.

Just installing some updates and I'll start it for you

quicksilver384
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2012, 09:48:33 PM +0100 »

Just installing some updates and I'll start it for you

Thankyou.
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2012, 10:13:05 PM +0100 »

Server back up, I had to install Knockhill as it didn't appear in the track list. Never done the Fiesta mod, tool some while to find that too for the car selection, hopefully I've got it right!

H@L9000
Director, UKGTR
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2012, 10:23:51 PM +0100 »

Sorry guys my Net connection has been down all evening. Sad

Looks like picnic saved the day again. Thanks mate. Smiley

quicksilver384
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2012, 07:03:57 AM +0100 »

Server back up, I had to install Knockhill as it didn't appear in the track list. Never done the Fiesta mod, tool some while to find that too for the car selection, hopefully I've got it right!

Seems to be spot on thanks alot.
Truetom

Ljubljana, Slovenia

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2012, 07:47:35 AM +0100 »

Had some time before footy and tried out several GT2s after some time. Decided for RSR though I was a bit quicker with F430 in single. RSR is really stable in dry and you can push while still staying on track. Not so with the fezza... Cheesy Anyways, after pole I decided to push and had several seconds lead though Pete in Apex stayed in similar pace. Was a bit boring so I decided to let Pete by and I was sure Apex can join in a fray of three. Smiley Not to play with you, Pete, I just wanted some action. Smiley It didn't go as planned, though. Made several mistakes and Pete's lead extended for some seconds, Apex was close behind. Action indeed. Cheesy Started to close on Pete and in the last 5 minutes I expected to have some close racing when the race ended. Sad Why would you wanna let me pass, Pete? Huh

There was some comotion, though I had Pete in my sights the whole time. Wink I saw it showed he was 3rd at some point but it was went ok after starting a new lap. Smiley

GT2s rule. Cool 
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2012, 12:06:16 PM +0100 »

Why would you wanna let me pass, Pete? Huh

I was fully intending to race you and have the best battle we could, but you were the fastest driver and let me past so we could engage in a more engrossing duel. The win was rightfully yours. Shame my plan came unstuck Wink

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com