by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

April 19, 2024, 04:51:47 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • L13GTC Hockenheim: August 05, 2013
August 05, 2013, 04:35:34 PM +0100 - Hockenheim (1965-2001) - UKGTL Season 13 GT Cup 77
Driver
 Team
Nat. Make Model Class Qualifying Race
Tyres Pos Time/Gap Pos Time/Gap Laps Stops Best Retirement
reason
Ballast
quicksilver384 (John)
 Supersonic Racing
Shelby Boss 302 (#302) GTC-TC-76 2 +2.747
104.014mph
1 ---
---
Goodyear  
goldtop
 Kerb Crawlers
Alfa Romeo Giulia 2000 GTAm (#66) GTC-TC-76 4 +7.075
101.002mph
2 ---
---
Firestone  
SpecialKS
 TEAM-GTLDK
VW Scirocco (#53) GTC-TC-76 7 +10.729
98.590mph
3 ---
---
Goodyear  
roguk
 Clark-Hill Racing
Porsche 911 RSR 3.0 (#853) GTC-TC-76 8 +10.982
98.428mph
4 ---
---
Goodyear  
Mike McGeer
 Team RaceConnect
Shelby Boss 302 (#99) GTC-TC-76 5 +8.143
100.285mph
5 ---
---
unknown
Goodyear  
BillThomas
 Kerb Crawlers
Alfa Romeo Giulia 2000 GTAm (#58) GTC-TC-76 10 +17.533
94.395mph
6 ---
---
suspension
Firestone  
Stefan aka Postal

Shelby Boss 302 (#40) GTC-TC-76 6 +8.242
100.219mph
7 ---
---
unknown
Goodyear  
Hristo Itchov
 Team Oldie Racing
Shelby Boss 302 (#37) GTC-TC-76 1 2:22.341
106.022mph
8 ---
---
unknown
Goodyear  
IvanStanchev

Shelby Boss 302 (#100) GTC-TC-76 3 +6.363
101.485mph
9 ---
---
suspension
Goodyear  
Wiltshire Tony
 Toyland Racing
Alfa Romeo Giulia 2000 GTAm (#57) GTC-TC-76 9 +15.308
95.727mph
---
---
unknown
Firestone  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: UKGTL Season 13 GT Cup '77 - Hockenheim - Aug 5  (Read 7341 times)
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2013, 01:05:26 PM +0100 »

Mmm hoped the transit to the new lobby would solve it Tony. Too bad it doesn't seem the remedy.

Is it possible to ask people to stay connected during the race, even if they are not continuing? Once again i get a frozen screen when someone leaves during the race. This time i was nicely in third when Hristo left and i was out too, a bit like last week at Istanbul. It is getting a bit annoying and it seems avoidable to me.
Or should it be something to do with my pc?

Well it was fun while it lasted. Sad

Edit: well it seems we had random disco's, so sorry to Hristo who had a disco from the lead, when i thought you just left the game.
Congrats to John. Great return!

This problem of yours has got me stumped. I have no idea why that happens. Can anyone offer some advice here?

I don't think that we can ask folk to stay on once they have crashed. They may stay to watch the race but if not they probably want to use the PC for other stuff.
You didn't have a problem when Ivan left did you? So it's only when someone else has a disco, like Hristo.

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

roguk

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2013, 01:09:19 PM +0100 »

Hi ..... quote(It looks like Roger was problematic. I noticed you were getting track miss-match messages and also your times were always at the bottom of the listings in my XD even though they were faster than some others. I will remind all drivers that it is important that you download your track from this site to ensure that we are all running the same track version.) A BIG sorry if i was the problem, BUT i downloaded track and cars from your links Tony. Thanks for the race and grats to podium.
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2013, 01:13:15 PM +0100 »

We are all getting fed up with disco's not only in GTL but also in P&G.

Matt has been running some races on a spare home PC and I'm going to look into doing this as well. You guys will still connect via the lobby, in fact you shouldn't notice anything different. But hopefully it may rid us of this disco fever (sorry, couldn't resist that).

I'll try and sort something out for next weeks race but my free time is limited this week so no promises. I'll post over at next weeks race thread on any developments.

In the meantime I really need you guys to keep the faith and help me test stuff. I can't do this on my own guys. Another grid like last night will be perfect for testing my home rig and broadband suitability. Our usual server will be running anyway so we can always fall back to that if required.

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2013, 01:17:37 PM +0100 »

Hi ..... quote(It looks like Roger was problematic. I noticed you were getting track miss-match messages and also your times were always at the bottom of the listings in my XD even though they were faster than some others. I will remind all drivers that it is important that you download your track from this site to ensure that we are all running the same track version.) A BIG sorry if i was the problem, BUT i downloaded track and cars from your links Tony. Thanks for the race and grats to podium.
I'm sure you did Roger but you were definately the cause, albeit inadvertantly, of the results problem last night. These things happen and maybe I should have posted online last night when I saw the miss-match messages. But often these sort themselves out come race time and the messages disapear. Did you race? The replay doesn't show you on the grid.

roguk

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2013, 01:30:08 PM +0100 »

Hi Tony yes did race and finished, only 4 of us left at the end.
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2013, 01:32:45 PM +0100 »

Hi Tony yes did race and finished, only 4 of us left at the end.

Err do you mean Five of you left at the end? Can you tell me where you finished and I'll try to correct the results.

roguk

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2013, 01:42:56 PM +0100 »

Hi   on monitor panel on right side upper just showed 4 drivers left i was last, also my name seemed to be the only one with + numbers?
quicksilver384
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2013, 04:08:53 PM +0100 »

Hi   on monitor panel on right side upper just showed 4 drivers left i was last, also my name seemed to be the only one with + numbers?

On the first lap you were showing up as being in 1st and after that you went into last place, however the time gap showed you should have been in 6th or there abouts.

We are all getting fed up with disco's not only in GTL but also in P&G.

Matt has been running some races on a spare home PC and I'm going to look into doing this as well. You guys will still connect via the lobby, in fact you shouldn't notice anything different. But hopefully it may rid us of this disco fever (sorry, couldn't resist that).

I'll try and sort something out for next weeks race but my free time is limited this week so no promises. I'll post over at next weeks race thread on any developments.

In the meantime I really need you guys to keep the faith and help me test stuff. I can't do this on my own guys. Another grid like last night will be perfect for testing my home rig and broadband suitability. Our usual server will be running anyway so we can always fall back to that if required.

The disco problem seems only to affect certain people. Are you all running with the same ISP? I have had no problems other than once, however that was a local issue my homeplug somehow lost connection but our wifi was fine.
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2013, 06:41:20 PM +0100 »

Can anyone confirm Roger's finishing position please?

BillThomas

We will rock you! Rock on.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2013, 07:01:58 PM +0100 »

Can anyone confirm Roger's finishing position please?

Well there was a terrible mismatch between the pit lap boards and Xd with as rogers states, he was shown as + not minus.  Each time I passed the pit board Roger was shown falling back but then I noticed after part on a lap he suddenly jumped to a lower + time.  He surprised me when he first caught up with me and passed me then he spun.  On the 20th lap he tried to pass me into one of the chicanes and put me into the barrier breaking my suspension.  So yes at the end there were only 4 cars running as I was out and shown on my position screen as disqualified.  Roll Eyes Huh

Hope that helps Tony.  rockon

Bill Thomas   wheelchair
Another one bites the dust
SpecialKS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2013, 07:09:22 PM +0100 »

Roger was in 3rd in front of me. 4 drivers finished.

So long

SpecialKS
aka Eifelblitz
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2013, 07:26:33 PM +0100 »

So Mike must of been 5th then?

OK, I'll correct the results later, thanks.

roguk

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2013, 12:12:06 AM +0100 »

Sorry BillThomas in both of my GTL races have put you out by my errors.
Sorry gents for causing confusion in this race.Will drop out of GTL now and let you guys sort out your disco probs, without me adding more.
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2013, 12:24:37 AM +0100 »

Sorry BillThomas in both of my GTL races have put you out by my errors.
Sorry gents for causing confusion in this race.Will drop out of GTL now and let you guys sort out your disco probs, without me adding more.

I'm certain that that's the last thing any of us want. The confusion isn't down to anything you've done, it's just one of those Internet sim-racing gremlin type things. Please re-consider.

Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2013, 12:28:46 AM +0100 »

Results revised

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com