Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 30, 2024, 03:11:33 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • U16 Interlagos: December 09, 2012
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKGTR Season 16 - Interlagos - Dec 9  (Read 1116 times)
H@L9000
Director, UKGTR
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2012, 08:10:37 PM +0000 »

Problems connecting to the Lobby?  Download this.

All members welcome

FUN RACE

Practice 1: 20:00 GMT (10 mins)
Qual 2:      20:10 GMT (15 mins)
Race:        20:25 GMT (35 mins)

Cars allowed: Any GT1 from the UKGTR car pack v2.16.0.0

Track: UKGTR Interlagos (v2.0.1.0, download).
Race Start Time: 14.00
Weather: Dry

Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel consumption: Normal
Pit Stops: No pit stop required
Server: simracing.org.uk GT1
Password: see above

Notes:
(1) Please make sure you are fully aware of the UKGTR Rules - especially the speed limiter starting procedure and the rules about in-game chat messages.
(2) You will not be able to join the server without the car physics pack and track (see links above).
(3) Drivers are reminded that they must select ISDN as their bandwidth, otherwise the stability of everyone's connection will be reduced.
(4) Please use the Driver Details page to ensure that the league management software has your correct GTR2 'Driving Name' (not necessarily the same as your lobby name).
(5) The server will be set to 26 slots, not 28.

Open the Pod Bay door please H@L...
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 10:01:08 PM +0000 »

GT1's  Smiley my favourite

FYI racers, there is a beta version of circuit of the americas on the pils website, it is called 'austin GP'. might be a track we could race in the future
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 10:03:45 PM +0000 by SRW » Logged
Truetom

Ljubljana, Slovenia

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 11:24:14 AM +0000 »

We never raced on the old Interlagos, the long one, did we? I think we raced on the Gamers Cribe or No Grip League. That track would be awesome for LMP2s.  Smiley
H@L9000
Director, UKGTR
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 03:59:11 PM +0000 »

Results and replay now uploaded

H@L9000
Director, UKGTR
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 04:10:41 PM +0000 »

That was a good race. Smiley

I could not keep it together in the Viper and made many mistakes. The first few laps were very much fun with lots of close action. I was still fighting for a position almost all the way until the end of the race when my rear tyres started to overheat, the Viper then became even more difficult to drive.

I was having trouble finding my braking point on one of the corners and an early brake from me may have caught SRW out at one point. Sorry about that SRW.

I had some nice battles and went around a good few corners side by side with other cars.

That track is always fun.

Grats Apex, nsfast and Spanner.

Well done all and thanks for racing.

spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 08:04:04 PM +0000 »

That was fun. Wasnt expecting the car to last tbh, the tyres were wearing quite quickly, the back end was a bit too lively at times but worked well for a short period. That back end was killing me in the race, i had to try and drive carefully through the midle sector and then struggled with traction out of the last corner. However this must be the only track the fronts got up to temp so could drive it!
I suppose everyone threw it off at least once! And somhow found myself in second and reeled in Apex but he seemed really slow in the first corner so never got a decent run and then i couldnt get the last corner right and so nsfast and H@L were homing in. 

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
nsfast

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 08:30:07 PM +0000 »

Fantastic 35 mins racing. Real wheel to wheel stuff with everyone involved on a great track. Grin

Grats to Apex on a good win and spanner - you were so quick at the end on worn tyres  Cool Hope I wasn't too aggresive defending. I seemed to be holding people up most of the race!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com