The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

April 24, 2024, 05:56:04 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's Race Gatwick  (Read 1557 times)
LetsRace

View Profile WWW
« on: January 24, 2013, 07:59:18 PM +0000 »

Hi everybody at SimRacing!

If you guys have not heard of us, we are the UK's leading race simulation centre with 10 full motion simulators as used by "real world" race teams. In fact our "brother" company is the Carlin team and I am sure I need not have to say who they are! If you want to have a look at the centre take a minute to have a look at www.letsrace.co.uk

We are looking to potentially move over to rFactor from Netkar Pro and as such wanted to find out if any of you would like to be part of the test and development program? If so please get in touch with me by E-Mail at [email protected] and I would love to hear from you I will of course be checking back here regularly with updates on what we are doing in centre here at Let's Race.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Nick
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 11:46:02 PM +0000 »

Ha ha - I know Rupert's brother in law.

Trouble is it's a 2 hour + drive each way from here, any chance in opening a similar facility in Swindon or Bristol? There are quite a few of us based down this way Wink

Wish I lived closer cos these things look fun!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 08:23:10 AM +0000 by picnic » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com