UKGTR Season 19 shedule and format

(1/2) > >>

H@L9000:
This is the plan for season 19:

GTC (lower) and GT1 (upper) cars. 40 minute races with x2 fuel and x2 tyres.

Charade
  Jan 19 GTC    
  Jan 26 SGT

Algarve
  Feb 2 GTC
  Feb 9 SGT

Monza
  Feb 16 GTC
  Feb 23 SGT

Portrero
  Mar 2  
  Mar 9

Sebring
  Mar 16
  Mar 23

Silverstone 2011
  Mar 30  
  Apr 6

Our car pack is balanced for 80 minute races so it would be better to use x2 fuel and x2 tyres. This does mean that pit stops will be required. Balancing the cars again would require a lot of work. I think 80 minutes races are a bit too long without full servers. The super GT cars are also balanced for 60-80 minutes races I believe.

The Super GT cars still require a little checking/testing before I can say that we will definitely be using them but we can change to GT1 if any issues do arise.

Does this sound good to you racers?

EDIT: The Upper Sprint races will be GT1 class.

Truetom:
Was warming up for GT2, but ok with me. :)

Legzy:

"Our car pack is balanced"
:-\
I would say a little tweaking may be overdue (within each GT class).
 :-\

But otherwise happy  8)

Mark J:
 :( Groan, sorry but im bored of using the same old car sets over and over again with a grand 9 drivers at best each week. We should test and run one of the modern GT car sets on offer like the GT3 and GT1 class of cars I linked too a while back. That would attract new drivers and interest as well, like the Blancpain Endurance series  :)  I would happily do some promo banners for No-grip like I did for P&G that proved successful in bolstering numbers this season.

Other than that I may turn up for the odd GTC round but got no interest in the SGT cars  :-\

Truetom:
I don't really expect a patch in the fading lights for GTR2, MJ. Would like to, but who would do it? I don't know how and, frankly, just want to have a race once in a while with the people I know and maybe some new who know how to behave on track.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page