New GTR2 championship

(1/7) > >>

archeo:
Hi everybody,

Some of you probably know me, because of my website Archeoskins or because of endurance race we participate (24H Sakhir, 24H Spa...)

Few months ago, I started to work with a new international league named ISR-Series. Perhaps you'll recognize some names like Joeri Blootaker or Ron Bartsch, because the new league is the merging of two leagues, BeRacing and RacingLeague.nl with most of Belgium and Netherland drivers.
I worked on a mod that I called GTE with a mix of GT2 and GT3 cars with new graphics and physics. This championship started in october 2013 and will end march 2014. There are still 3 races to run : Brno the 3 march, Istanbul the 17 march and Spa the 31 march. The registration for this championship is FREE and everybody is welcome. You can enter the championship right now if you want.
Some pictures of the cars :

etc...

We are also working on a future championship that will start in April. For this championship, we'll use some "special" cars, the old Group C with Sauber C9, Porsche 962, Jaguar XJR-12, etc...

That will be fun and I think you could appreciate. I can give you further informations, just ask me.

We expect to run an international championship and I hope that will enjoy you.

Cya

Legzy:
Sounds interesting, especially as we've had just 5 drivers per race since November :'(

archeo:
Here are some instructions to install the synchronisation tool to download the mod :

Download: SimRacingSync

Install the sync program:

1.    Start SimRacingSync executable
2.    Click OK
3.    Click Next
4.    Click I accept the agreement
5.    Click Next
6.    Click Next or change folder if you want to)
7.    Click Next
8.    Click Next (
9.    Click Install
10.   Copy the file ConfigFtp.cfg to your installation folder
         (default: C:\Program Files (x86)\SimRacingSync overwrite the existing file, if one exists)

Configuration of the SimRacingSync program:

1.    Game engine:
   Select Gtr2
2.   Select the game's folder where the executable is:
   Click browse and browse to your GTR2 installation folder and click Ok, and click Ok again.
3.    A new profile has been added.
   Click OK

Synchronize your game with the server:

1.   Choose the game to synchronize:
   Select Gtr2 in the pulldown menu and click select
2.   Availaible categories:
   Select ISR_GT and click Synchronize
3.   Synchronization is going to start
   Click OK
4.    Phase 1
   Do you want to synchronize GameData
   Select Oui pour tous
5.  Synchronization is succesful
   Do you want to display logs?
   Click Fermer

The game is now synchronized with the server.

Serveur adress is : racingleague.nl or 213.163.66.193

archeo:
So, is there some pilots interested ?
Did someone test the mod ?

Truetom:
On which days are the races? At what time? How long is the race? Qualifications? Weather changing or stable, rain or dry? Fuel, tyre consumption? All this I'd like to know. :) After 10 years+ of racing in GTR2 I became picky ... but would not miss the challenge of a new championship with more players. :) I expect the quality level of racing is on highest level? 8)  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page