The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 28, 2024, 01:38:33 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wednesday Assetto Corsa Fun - 8th October 2014 - Pagani Huayra at Salzburgring  (Read 3455 times)
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2014, 07:20:47 PM +0100 »

Server up for booking, practice off ~8:15pm BST

Darren Adams

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2014, 09:25:44 PM +0100 »

Thanks for the race guys, sorry about the formation lap, not used to it and didn't think about what I was doing towards the end and didn't let you bunch up properly.
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2014, 09:52:45 PM +0100 »

Results

Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2014, 10:02:25 PM +0100 »

Did we have the wrong server delay setting again? I went from a hot lap in qually straight to sitting on the grid for race start!
I only had 6 laps of fuel and it wouldn't let me select return to pits so had no choice but to pit on lap 1  Sad
Spent most of race trying to close back up on the grid and somehow made up 3 places  Smiley

Wasn't a big fan of the car/track combo but nice to finally have an AC race after a few weeks gap.

Jester

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2014, 10:04:36 PM +0100 »

I forgot that anoying formation lap, but was quick to realise it to slot behind Darren  Roll Eyes  Was hoping for a mistake from Daz, but he kept it on the tarmac. Had a scary moment with MJ in the braking zone of the hairpin, but all good.

This may have been the last race I can do for now  Sad  Kitchen, shower and toilet are being done, so I can't stay at home. Will be at my parents, so I hope I can set up my system there. Otherwise it will be 3 or more weeks before I can join again.

Erik Roeterdink aka Jester
my apps and settings
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2014, 10:06:50 PM +0100 »

Did we have the wrong server delay setting again? I went from a hot lap in qually straight to sitting on the grid for race start!

There was a 90 second wait for the race start. I know I was sat on the grid waiting for that time.

Jester

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2014, 10:08:04 PM +0100 »

There was at least 90 seconds between quali and race, but if you click the start button in race it will not allow you to escape (stupid system)

Erik Roeterdink aka Jester
my apps and settings
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2014, 10:34:25 PM +0100 »

There was no 90 sec gap for me. I was steaming along in qually, screen faded to show end of qually mid lap as it does  Roll Eyes then I was sat on the race grid! No option to choose a setup, add fuel etc.

goldtop
Director, RRE
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team KC

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2014, 10:35:53 PM +0100 »

Glad to see a few of us remembered the rolling start  Wink

I had a nice race with Luka, but had some problems with double downshifting which cost me time and eventually a blown engine with a couple of laps remaining  Sad

Decent turnout and another new driver among us  Smiley

TOP TIP: READ THE RACE ANNOUNCEMENT Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com