The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 27, 2024, 12:16:27 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • A0GT3 Imola: April 01, 2015
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Assetto Corsa - GT3 championship - Imola 1st April  (Read 7511 times)
Jester

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2015, 10:08:18 PM +0100 »

Sorry, but I didn't know I would be this stable on track. I had only Chris's times to compare and he was way faster than me. On the other hand if I started at the back like Chris, it probably would've been messy. It took all my concentration to keep going and with Chris approaching fast, it was all I could do. Thankfully Chris crashed into a wall and that gave me breather. His car must have been damaged real good, because when ever he came closer he lost it somewhere again. Hope more people share their times, so I can pick a better matched car.
Thanks Chris for picking up the server.

Erik Roeterdink aka Jester
my apps and settings
Jester

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2015, 10:09:30 PM +0100 »

GT3 series replays

my apps and settings
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2015, 10:40:05 PM +0100 »

Had a good race, enjoyed that  Smiley

Didn't expect much as only had 5mins practise before tonight's event  Shocked and had to cobble together a z4 setup as have hardly used it, so was quite pleased to run 4th and 5th whole race despite wrong gearing and brake bias!
 Could get nowhere near the top 3 though and Ed caught and passed me late on without much problem, aided by me locking up my fronts and running wide once  Embarrassed

ChrisR
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2015, 10:51:15 PM +0100 »

Sorry, but I didn't know I would be this stable on track. I had only Chris's times to compare and he was way faster than me. On the other hand if I started at the back like Chris, it probably would've been messy. It took all my concentration to keep going and with Chris approaching fast, it was all I could do. Thankfully Chris crashed into a wall and that gave me breather. His car must have been damaged real good, because when ever he came closer he lost it somewhere again. Hope more people share their times, so I can pick a better matched car.
Thanks Chris for picking up the server.

i was running 1'45.2/3's with a 1'44 deffinatly in sight but i hit the wall at toca and it busted me up pretty bad, aero damage i just couldnt drive fast lol

Smiley

frex

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2015, 10:39:33 AM +0100 »

Made a right pigs ear of the first couple of laps, apologies for getting in the way. Pulled off the track at one point to let everyone by, only to pick up several cut warnings. Fun few laps fighting back again, but then noticed I had missed a pit penalty.

Pulled into the pits but wasn't sure what to do next (just drive off again?). Fun was over by then anyway so retired.

Congrats podium.
Jester

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2015, 11:15:31 AM +0100 »

Pulled into the pits but wasn't sure what to do next (just drive off again?).
The penalty is a drive through, so no stopping in pitbox.

my apps and settings
Jester

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2015, 11:27:41 AM +0100 »

I think it would be wise that everyone sets up teamspeak for if troubles occur, like we had yesterday. Even if you don't have a microphone, you can still hear what's being done about the problem.

my apps and settings
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2015, 05:00:14 PM +0100 »

Bit of a messy night! Sorry all for the server issues and thanks to Chris for stepping in and hosting in an emergency! I thought Eric's description was a bit harsh angel

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
Jester

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2015, 08:52:24 AM +0100 »

New PLP app out

my apps and settings
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2015, 09:46:58 AM +0100 »

bearing in mind most of us have 4 days off for Easter, can we be notified of the next races please? Nice to have some spare time for practise for once  Tongue

frex

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2015, 10:54:42 AM +0100 »

Spare time for practice? I've just been told that we will be shopping for new furniture in the Easter sales today and Monday, plus I work at the weekends. *sigh*  Cheesy
Jester

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2015, 02:21:35 PM +0100 »

What's the next track for this series? So I can set a server for early practice.

my apps and settings
ChrisR
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2015, 06:28:52 PM +0100 »

please be spa.... please be spa.... please be spa

spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2015, 06:43:14 PM +0100 »

Lol, shouldnt you be more concerned about next weeks race Wink

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Currum auriga quasi furtivum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2015, 09:05:59 PM +0100 »

anyway, i have these results..

http://simresults.net/150401-8Jr

I don't suppose you've still got the server log from this event?

To finish first, first you must have fins.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com