The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 24, 2024, 12:08:12 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • A0 Silverstone fun: June 03, 2015
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKAC Fun Race - BMW 1M - Silverstone National - June 3rd  (Read 4444 times)
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2015, 10:04:07 PM +0100 »

Getting punted fits in the profile, next to headlight flashing and track cutting  thumbup2
frex

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2015, 12:49:30 AM +0100 »

Sry Frex for the shunt, I left my braking a little late.

Ok, no worries. Apologies to you also for the little contact on lap 1 - I wasn't planning to pass there, it just sort of happened..

Shame though that the close times in qually (8 cars separated by 3 tenths) did not translate into much close racing in the midfield. I just bumbled around on my own after lap 1. Congrats podium.
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2015, 10:09:46 AM +0100 »

3 cars in front of me all took each other out on the old s/f straight!!  Shocked not quite sure how they managed that but was funny to watch  Grin though prob removed a great 4 way battle to the end.
27 laps also felt 5 laps too many in these fairly dull cars, albeit I enjoyed racing then when others were close by (lap1).

Again if we'd promoted the event better then may get bigger grids. Still not a single post from Srouk on the dedicated online racing sim section of the kunos site, and they just announced their 100,000th sign up to their website! Go figure  Tongue
We should have a nice swanky Srouk banner page on there as an advert to attract more racers.  Smiley

Tibernius
Director, AC
Former Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2015, 11:42:50 AM +0100 »

Again if we'd promoted the event better then may get bigger grids. Still not a single post from Srouk on the dedicated online racing sim section of the kunos site, and they just announced their 100,000th sign up to their website! Go figure  Tongue
We should have a nice swanky Srouk banner page on there as an advert to attract more racers.  Smiley

Full promotion will come in time, when everything else is set up. I don't want to go promoting too much when we don't have the necessary things in place to have proper championships yet.

I will put a post up on there soon though, just working on formatting it at the moment.
H@L9000
Director, UKGTR
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2015, 04:23:40 PM +0100 »

Good tussle with Hal before he had to take a penalty.

Yep, good racing. Smiley

I managed to run out of fuel and had to pit.

Open the Pod Bay door please H@L...
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2015, 07:19:27 PM +0100 »

Surprised I did better then my normal abysmal performance, in qually but on the first lap seemed to get taken out by a warping car. Managed to crawl back up the field. Shame about the server restarting!

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
Tibernius
Director, AC
Former Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2015, 12:23:57 PM +0100 »

Surprised I did better then my normal abysmal performance, in qually but on the first lap seemed to get taken out by a warping car. Managed to crawl back up the field. Shame about the server restarting!

The warping car was me, unfortunately. Sorry about that. Sad
It's annoying, especially since my 'net connection had been almost flawless up until that point.  Huh
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2015, 07:53:17 PM +0100 »

Yeah, bad luck Tibs. I knew it was you as Pete checked the replay when he quit out, but didnt want to finger point. I did notice your ping was around 50 odd, bit higher than most. Need to get onto the ISP!

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2015, 07:12:37 PM +0100 »

No race this week then?  Huh

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com