Quarterly cost: �0

nonchalant-unilinear
March 28, 2024, 10:58:05 PM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
S4455GPP
S4455GPW
S4466CA
S4467F1P
S4467F1W
S4467F2A
S4467F2P
S44JSMT
Recent
S4455GPW Indianapolis …
S4455GPP Indianapolis …
S4466CA Road America (…
S4467F1W Imola (1953-7…
S4467F1P Imola (1953-7…
S4467F2A Ingliston
S4467F2P Ingliston
Forthcoming
S44JSMT Goodwood (Circ…
S44JSMT Boreham Airfie…

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • S2869X Zandvoort: May 17, 2015
May 17, 2015, 10:36:28 PM +0100 - Zandvoort (1948-72) - UKGPL Season 28 (2015) 69 Extra Trophy
Driver
 Team
Nat. Make Model Class Qualifying Race
Tyres Pos Time/Gap Pos Time/Gap Laps Stops Best Retirement
reason
Ballast
EvilClive
 Blue Moose Racing
Lotus 49b (DFV) F1 1969 1 1:18.790
---
1 48:17.968
---
36 1:19.295
---
Firestone  
FullMetalGasket
 Black Night Racing
Lotus 49b (DFV) F1 1969 2 +0.121
---
2 +9.753
---
36 1:18.605
---
Firestone  
Samb
 Black Night Racing
Brabham BT26a (DFV) F1 1969 6 +1.155
---
3 +28.660
---
36 1:20.167
---
Dunlop  
Cookie
 Antipasti Racing
Brabham BT26a (DFV) F1 1969 4 +1.009
---
4 +29.369
---
36 1:19.619
---
Dunlop  
DLogan

BRM P126/139 F1 1969 9 +3.029
---
5 (+1) +57.205
---
36 1:20.634
---
Dunlop  
GregT

BRM P126/139 F1 1969 5 +1.013
---
6 +1:09.598
---
36 1:20.381
---
Dunlop  
Baab
 Team Baarf
McLaren M7 (DFV) F1 1969 16 +17.283
---
7 +1L
---
35 1:19.183
---
Dunlop  
Rainier
 Black Night Racing
Lotus 49b (DFV) F1 1969 8 +2.938
---
8 +34.703
---
35 1:21.420
---
Firestone  
Marco Mercaldo
 Squadra Padova Corse
Matra MS80 (DFV) F1 1969 7 +2.220
---
9 +40.795
---
35 1:20.760
---
Dunlop  
Ronniepeterson

BRM P126/139 F1 1969 10 +3.297
---
10 +1:01.870
---
35 1:21.138
---
Dunlop  
Phil Thornton
 Antipasti Racing
McLaren M7 (DFV) F1 1969 13 +6.061
---
11 +2L
---
34 1:23.478
---
Dunlop  
bernie
 Soggy Bottom Racers Club
McLaren M7 (DFV) F1 1969 15 +14.502
---
12 +5L
---
31 1:24.850
---
Dunlop  
Piero Mercaldo
 Squadra Padova Corse
Matra MS80 (DFV) F1 1969 3 +0.270
---
13 +7L
---
29 1:20.042
---
Dunlop  
bagrupp

McLaren M7 (DFV) F1 1969 14 +6.441
---
14 +9L
---
27 1:22.147
---
Dunlop  
dave curtis
 Black Night Racing
Matra MS80 (DFV) F1 1969 12 +5.955
---
15 +31L
---
5 1:32.269
---
Dunlop  
bagrupp

McLaren M9A F1 1969 16 DNS ---
---
Dunlop  
Baab
 Team Baarf
McLaren M7 (DFV) F1 1969 17 ---
---
Dunlop  
Baab
 Team Baarf
McLaren M7 (DFV) F1 1969 11 +3.313
---
18 ---
---
Dunlop  
60fps UKGPL 8

BRM P126/139 F1 1969 19 ---
---
Dunlop  

Moderator's Report

Summary

Evil Clive starts from pole followed by Tim and Piero. The start was clean until Dean gave Dave Rainier a bump and run move into Hugenholtzbocht. At the front, Tim tries to overtake Clive on the outside of Tarzanbocht, and it would have worked had he not touched the curb at the exit of the turn. Tim dropped back to third temporarily, but he quickly reclaims 2nd place. Sam moves up to third on lap 16. Clive is slowed slightly by lapped traffic, and Tim is back on his coat tails. Clive did not have any breathing room until lap 29 of 36 when Tim fell a long way off the track. Clive finished first. Tim is second and has the fastest lap. Sam Blood completes the podium for his best result of the season so far.

Note: It became obvious to me that some of the drivers do not have the Zandvoort Multi-Season Track update installed. In 1969, the multi-season track update includes a pit wall. Two people performed Stop & Go's in the middle of pit lane. However, when I viewed their S&G's without the pit wall update, it looked like they stopped close enough to the pit stalls.

Server replay time: 0h01m11s

Lap 1 – Hairpin – Dave Rainier is leading Dean Logan and Ronnie Peterson into Hugenholtzbocht. Dean is too ambitious on cold tires, and he bumps Dave at corner entry. They both have a half spin. Dean is bumped back in the correct direction by Dave’s car. Dave’s car rebounds off the Armco into Ronnie’s path. Ronnie’s car bumps Dave back in the correct direction. Dean and Dave continue without damage. Ronnie is able to continue with minor right front tire problems and severe right front suspension problems. Dean creates the incident report admitting that he was too ambitious on cold tires. Ronnie states that he would prefer that no penalty is given.

Under the typical scenarios for Rear End Shunt in the rule book, this would be classified as a “Blatant Rear End Shunt” because the victim made no mistakes and was driving their normal line at normal speed. Also, the shunter was in full control. In this situation, the incident did not cause too much damage or loss of time to the drivers involved. Also, Dean did a good job admitting his mistake and reporting it.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: UKGPL Season 28 (2015) 69 Extra Trophy - Zandvoort - May 17  (Read 4689 times)
Cookie
UKGPL Divisional Moderator
UKGPL Moderators

Chris Amon fan

View Profile
« on: May 13, 2015, 12:48:35 PM +0100 »

Season 28 – Round 5 - 69 Extra Trophy - Zandvoort

For round 5 we visit the Zandvoort circuit.  Shocked

On 7 August 1948, the first race was held on the new permanent Zandvoort circuit. Soon more races followed on the course, with the first official Formula 1 Grand Prix becoming a milestone in 1952. Up until the mid-eighties, heroes like Alberto Ascari, Juan Manuel Fangio, Stirling Moss, Graham Hill, Jim Clark, Jackie Stewart, James Hunt, Nelson Piquet and Alain Prost braved the challenging course in the Dutch dunes and won at Zandvoort.

After the Grand Prix of 1985, the Formula 1 left Zandvoort, but the seaside resort and its impressive race track were not forgotten. Many years after the last Grand Prix, the ‘racing drivers of the day’ still talk about their experience on the race track where the challenging corners ‘separated the men from the boys’.

69X use the 60fpsV1 patch.

The race will be run under INT rules and you have a free car choice.
You can do 1 shift+r with a consecutive stop and go in the pits !

Handicapping
Drivers will have a free car choice
BUT
For the Light drivers: Each car can be driven only once in this season!

Driver lists and explicit rules can be found on the championship page

Race List =   IGOR
Server = UKGPL_8
IP Address = look at IGOR
Race date = 17-05-2015
Qualification Time   = ~20:45  UK time -> 45min
Race Time = race starts at 21:30 UK time
Track = Zandvoort
Variant = 69X
Damage Model = INT
Race length = ~50 min -> 36 laps
Replay = you will get here

The red zone will be fully moderated for lap 1 only. For this event the red zone will be from the start to the exit of the Tarzanbocht on the first lap. Other moderation will be on reported incidents only.  However any incidents that occur in the red zone that are not reported by the drivers will be reported by the moderator.

Please restrict chat to emergency messages only including at the end of the race until ALL drivers still racing have crossed the line.

The full time drivers can start to practice as soon as the server is available.  Reserve drivers can also join as soon as the server becomes available but must leave the server with 30 minutes of qualifying left, for a total of 5 minutes; this will allow any remaining full timers to join.  If there is enough space on the grid, the reserve drivers will be able to rejoin when there are 25 mins of qualifying left.  

GLA

WE WILL USE a PASSWORD for the TRAINING SERVER! = 60fpsV1

« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 06:02:40 PM +0100 by Cookie » Logged

Axel "Cookie"

poor, he who sees no stars without the punch in the face

an aphorism of  Stanislaus Jercy Lec
Phil Thornton
UKGPL Consigliere
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 11:04:37 PM +0100 »

Not a bad race for me but I was well off the pace again.  Had a decent battle with a few cars in the early laps.  They must have run wide or did a Shift-R and S&G to end up behind me.  I managed to hold onto my position for a while because it is quite difficult to pass here, apart from the braking zone into Tarzanbocht.   I had much better straight line speed (due to my low wing settings F 4.5 and R 3.5) which made it hard for people to get near enough into Tarzanbocht.  Couldn't keep the place for long and when they got past they were away and gone!  I think the only driver to get past me at somewhere other than Tarzanbocht was Ronnie who managed to squeeze past at Zijn Veld.  Ronnie got a better exit out of Hugenholtzbocht and I knew I was going to be under attack.  I was going to take a tight line into Zijn Veld but when Ronnie disappeared from my left mirror I realised he must be going for the inside so I had to stay wide and try to hold him off.  But here was no chance it was a great pass.

I think I'll increase the wing for the next race.  I must have a lot less than most people!
DLogan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 12:28:56 AM +0100 »

Thought it was Ronnie that I'd biffed going into the hairpin on lap 1, but it was Dave R. Sorry to both, and incident reported, tho how GPL decided that Ronnie was the one to take damage is a mystery. :confused:

Great jobs from the following cars not to multiply the mayhem. :thumbsup:
Rainier
UKGPL Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 08:50:11 AM +0100 »

Yes I was rear ended on the first lap, at the hairpin.
I thought it was Ronnie.
I didn't yet have a look to the replay.

I had a pleasant race, Lotus 49B was quick and easy to drive. Had a nice battle with Marco Mercaldo during the last laps, we had an incident at Tarzan on the begin of last lap, but no problem : my car was not damaged and I didn't lose any position.

Le silence éternel de ces espaces infinis m'effraie
GregT

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 02:26:18 PM +0100 »

Congrats Clive, Tim, Sam! Excellent job guys.

I'm glad I didn't make any contribution to an accident this time. Smiley I tried to be careful. Axel was a little slow at first and I tried my best to make sure I didn't hit him. Sam had me a little worried with that badass BT26. Sam seem to show better discipline that I did and kept a little distance in the early going. I had thought Sam and Bob would qualify ahead of me. I didn't really want that Brabham behind me. Bob had me confused. I expected he would Q ahead of me but noticed him running out of time. At the end of practice, I was looking through the cars and thought Bob's car was a M9A. No wonder he didn't qualify faster than me. Now I come to realize he was in the good McLaren.

I made three mistakes. Luckily they only cost me one position. Without them I may have been able to pressure Axel and Sam a little bit, but it's an awful lot of work to keep the BRM anywhere close to the Brabham. I was getting very sloppy with Sam behind me. My first mistake was not being able to figure out the best time to let Sam pass me. I wasn't up to the task of trying to keep him behind me and I should have let him pass sooner. When I did move out of the way, I lost much more time than I should have. With Sam in front of me, that eliminated any pressure from behind but that didn't last long. Piero had some trouble, putting him a few seconds behind me. The lack of pressure from behind didn't last long. That led to another mistake, a spin exiting the turn before Tunnel Oost. I did a nice 360 and it looked like I was going to continue without coming to a stop but I downshifted to neutral. Full throttle in neutral didn't help at all. Next lap Piero is now close and as soon as we come upon lapped traffic my engine exploded. Sad

Now matter how hard I tried, full fuel would not let me gain anything on Dean. Not long after I had given up any hope of catching Dean, he must have spun. That cut his lead in half. Once again, I trying as hard as I can but this effort was even less fruitful. I was making even more little errors than I was with Sam behind me. Nice job finishing Dean.

Thanks guys. I think I learned some valuable strategy for racing the 69xs that I didn't know before.

Take care.

You know that some people are different
Now ain't that a crying shame
Now wouldn't it be a real drag if we were all the same

Savoy Brown
Ronniepeterson

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2015, 04:35:44 PM +0100 »

I think the only driver to get past me at somewhere other than Tarzanbocht was Ronnie who managed to squeeze past at Zijn Veld.  Ronnie got a better exit out of Hugenholtzbocht and I knew I was going to be under attack.  I was going to take a tight line into Zijn Veld but when Ronnie disappeared from my left mirror I realised he must be going for the inside so I had to stay wide and try to hold him off.  But here was no chance it was a great pass.

Unlike you Phil I had loads of wing and struggled to get in a position to pass at Tarzan. Therefore I had to find somewhere else. Like you say I got better traction out of Hugen and so I pounced. Obviously I trusted you to leave me room to make the pass stick and fair play we both lived to fight on.

Meanwhile back at T1 lap 1. What can I say Dean and Dave. Whenever there are incidents at the start of a race people often think it must be Ronnie laugh No problem guys.

Grats again to the winner CLIVE!!!!!!!
EvilClive
UKGPL Senior Consultant
UKGPL Moderators

I always play by the rules.... they are MY rules!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2015, 07:09:35 PM +0100 »

What a race that was!! I'm still running it through in my mind and wondering how I managed to take the win.

I found myself with an hour to kill over the weekend, a chance to re-aquaint myself with the 49b and Zandvoort. I took a look at the GPL rank site to see what the WR & fastest laps were just to gauge where my pace was, only to discover that I was about 2 secs off WR pace.
 Knowing the quality of drivers in UKGPL, I was sure that pole would be much closer to ( if not better than) 1:18.

Experience has taught me that Zandvoort is like Monaco in that track position is everything. There is really only one overtaking place and that is into Tarzan, so pole position is extremely desireable  Wink.
I had to abandon my usual tactic of running quali on race fuel, because the pace was so hot and I was going to be several rows back.

So, I dumped fuel and set about building a gap to run a banzai lap in clear air. That put me on pole with about 10 mins to go and Tim was winding up his challenge in another 49b.
As the seconds counted down he was getting closer and closer to my time, but he ran out of time and laps and I held onto pole by about a tenth of a second. In my infinite wisdom, or maybe my foolish optimism, I had 2 setups available for the race.
One setup was prepared for the possibility of getting pole position and defending the lead on every lap into Tarzan.
The other was built around being able to attack another car down the straight and making a pass into Tarzan. This second setup was a low downforce/ max speed
 ::)option that might give me the chance to make a pass.

But it was the "defensive" option that I needed and that was set so that I could get off the final corner super quickly and hold a tight line around Tarzan. For the first few laps I was able to pull out a gap on cold tyres, but then Tim hooked it up and slowly closed the gap. I was not too worried at that point because catching me was one thing, passing me would be something else!!  Grin

For lap after lap Tim sat on my tail, but I was able to squeeze a few metres extra space off the last corner and a safe entry into Tarzan. I knew that provided I did not make a mistake through the back of the circuit Tim would not be getting past, but there were several "minor moments" where I dropped a wheel off the grey stuff and Tim was sniffing for a gap.
Tim's only chance was to risk it all on braking into Tarzan, and I made sure that he would have to go the long way around by keeping to the right on the straight  Roll Eyes It did compromise my entry into Tarzan but probably gave Tim more issues avoiding the sand on the outside. Even so, he got mighty close to pulling it off on a couple of occasions when he managed to get on my tail off the last corner and use the slipstream to throw his car down the outside.
We avoided contact by giving each other room until on one occasion when we took Tarzan side by side and something happened on the exit that sent us both onto the grass. I was fortunate in finding myself momentarily behind Tim but facing the right way whilst he was nose into the fence.....so I scampered away and ran for the finish.
I have to thank those cars that got lapped for moving over as soon as they were able, even so ( and this is no criticism of you guys ) I caught some cars just where they were way slower than I was and gradually the gap back to Tim dwindled and he was soon licking my gearbox again!!!

The battle into Tarzan resumed lap after lap, sometimes I squeezed a gap and was safe, at other times Tim was looking for a chance. The pace and the pressure were intense for every lap until suddenly Tim was not there in my mirrors  eek

Still not sure what happened to Tim but I was able to cruise to the finish...TBH I dare not cruise!!! and I was watching the gap back to Tim on prib VERY carefully and matvhing my speed to his. I did not want him back on my tail before the finish.

Huge thanks to Tim for driving at close quarters with care and precision for all of those laps. It would have been so easy to make a small mistake and take us both off. Instead we had an epic battle for 95% of that race.  thumbup2

Evil Waza, now a completely reformed character!
          **NOW AVAILABLE ON TWITCH @ Evilclive67**
Rank   Only when I sweat
bernie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2015, 07:38:58 PM +0100 »

Well done Clive   clap

I'm having a tow bar fitted for the next one  Wink Wink Wink
Samb

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2015, 07:49:40 PM +0100 »

Big congrats to Clive and Tim for their amazing pace throughout this race. As for my race, I bagged my first podium in a very long time and kept my car on the black stuff for every lap  Smiley. Normally consistency isn't my forte but this race was a good effort from me. Zandvoort is one of my least favourite circuits of the papy variety in the 67 brutes but it was an absolute joy to drive in these 69 cars.

Reading Greg's post above - in all honesty I was going all guns blazing and it took me that many laps to even get close-ish to you! I was closer to the front this race, but I'm still lacking in pace to fight with the leaders.

Most of my race was fairly processional. After Greg's kindness in letting me through it took me half the race to get close to Axel and make a dive into Tarzan. Unfortunately due to the awful mirrors he didn't see me and turned in as normal only for me to clout him into the sandtrap  Sad. Sorry about that Axel. I was alongside but at least you managed to carry on.

A few laps from the end Axel managed to catch me up but thankfully I managed to hold on and 3rd place was mine  Smiley. Congrats to all finishers, these cars sure are tiring to drive.
FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2015, 07:56:40 PM +0100 »

That was an epic battle Grin

As I'd been messing around with Project CARS all weekend I hadn't actually turned a wheel in anything GPL flavoured prior to joining the server  Embarrassed so after perusing my available car list I settled on the Lotus and hoped I could set it up in time. Luckily I had a good setup within 10 mins or so and could then settle on a qualifying version to get myself up towards the front for the start. I could see Prib claiming I had a 1:18 posible but didn't expect to reach it on such an untested setup. It was quite a pleasent suprise to find myself just off Clives time  Cool

My shoulders are still aching now from hurling the 49 around (Not helped if I'm honest by my work on the Monaco WRs which are quite frankly painful to achieve).
I was super cautious in the early stages while the car warmed up - as I had taken myself out of contention at Silverstone in the 65's by trusting my tires too much and bending the car in T1, I had also managed a similar mistake at Charade so while I was still looking good in the 69x series I intended to maximise finishing opportunities!

Luckily the P3 car on the grid (Piero I think?) didn't manage as good a start as me so I took the opportunity to dive behind Clive to minimise any chance of a banzai dive from behind into Tarzan. This seemed to work and on the exit I only had to concentrate on my mirrors as far as Hugenholtzbocht to ensure the next car was a safe distance behind. Clive had achieved a similar gain on myself so I settled down to finding my pace and confirming the setup under me was actually any good.
After about 4 laps or so the tires started to get some decent heat into them and the car really started to work, as a result I was able to start pushing on towards Clive. Where the majority of my time was spent trying to work out the best line through the final turn to stay close as possible to him for the all important dash to Tarzan.
It was interesting to note we had both settled on the same aproach to dealing with the second hairpin too Wink

After Clive made a slight error one time too many I made my dash, and got all the way around Tarzan beside Clive - just as I should have pulled ahead a little (Outer line = higher road speed of course) my left rear gently hit the kerb. As a result my gentle slide (matched at the time by Clive) suddenly stopped and bounced me back at Clive. 69's aren't exactly narrow so we made contact and both span off into the sand.
Racing incident in my book, we were both doing it right but circumstance and unwanted traction got the better of us there.

Clive got the advantage of pointing the right way and scarpered, while I managed to rejoin between Cookie and Sam. After a while I caught up to Axel and got a run down the SF straight. I'm still not sure which side of the road he meant to cover but as there was room both sides I chose right and managed to out brake him into the corner. My replay shows what was either a very gentle lag hit or Axel taking quick avoiding action into Tarzan, don't think I was too far over at that point but sorry if I was.

Thanks to Clive catching backmarkers in all the wrong places ( Grin ) his 3 second lead quickly evaporated leaving me on his tail again and thinking my car now felt faster (GPLRA says I bent something but I didn't notice during the race) so it was back to the endless task of trying to pass.
Clive didn't fall for my out-braking trick again as he now realised how late I could go so all I was left with was trying to pressure him into a mistake I could take advantage of - unfortunately this didn't happen as planned. Clive eventually got into a wobble over the crest approaching Schelvlak and as a result I had to brake right on the crest while quite sideways to avoid hitting him. The back wheel skipped off the track and I merrily span into the high dunes  whistling I've no idea how we were far enough ahead at that point for me to rejoin 2 dunes further along, still in 2nd, but I did.
I pushed as hard as I dared just in case but couldn't get close enough to Clive again to re-challenge for the lead.

Awesome race - For both our sakes I hope we don't repeat this at the 'Ring!  surrender
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 07:59:17 PM +0100 by FullMetalGasket » Logged
Baab

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2015, 08:36:14 PM +0100 »

I had a few issues in qual, zero preparation and my system crashed at one point so I had to rejoin with another profile, but had the wrong car appearance so faffed about changing it and only had about a minute left to try a setup.  Seemed okay so I went with it for the race, starting dead last.

The start went surprisingly smoothly, hopefully nowt to do with me not being up front Wink  I overtook Bernie off the line, but neither of us seemed too interested in a fast getaway.  After a few corners Dave Curtis had an off and unfortunately tagged me rejoining, sending me spinning but no obv damage.  A little while later I was on Phil's tail but couldne find a way past.  I was faster through the bends but struggled to stay close down the straight...no wonder with so little wing, Phil, I was running F 10 R 12.5, or summat like.  Anyways made it past after quite a few laps.

My skills were tested when lapping people and I had several avoidance offs, something I need to work on.  The relatively short lap made this inevitable and I too was lapped, hope I didn't hold you up Clive & Tim.

7th is nowt to be proud of but I had fun and was reasonably happy with my driving and personal FL 

Cheers for the racing,

Bob.
GregT

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2015, 01:55:20 PM +0100 »

Whenever there are incidents at the start of a race people often think it must be Ronnie laugh No problem guys.

I never thought that. But when there's an engine explosion, I'm not surprised that it's often you. Smiley

I see I'm not the only one that finds these cars physically demanding. It's rare that my hands don't sweat when I drive them. Occasionally I'll feel a little muscle soreness after a race in them. It's also the reason I wanted Sam in front of me. The work it required to keep the BRM going as fast as possible would eventually lead to a slight loss of coordination resulting in a spin or crash.

I'm glad Clive and Tim enjoyed themselves. I put a damper on their fun at Monaco.

Savoy Brown
Robert Fleurke
Former UKGPL Moderators

GPL Forever!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2015, 04:17:10 PM +0100 »

Grats Clive and podium!

Since Andreas couldn't attend the race, and has surgery today, I say best wishes and good recovery. Hopefully we'll see you soon again on track! Wink

Driving for Antipasti Racing

Ronniepeterson

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2015, 05:07:11 PM +0100 »

I never thought that. But when there's an engine explosion, I'm not surprised that it's often you. Smiley

True  Sad  This season my engine management has been very poor indeed.
EvilClive
UKGPL Senior Consultant
UKGPL Moderators

I always play by the rules.... they are MY rules!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2015, 05:18:02 PM +0100 »

I'll put it down to old age and failing eyesight, but only just noticed this on Greg's posts....

Savoy Brown

Well knock me sideways with a wet kipper! There's a name I have not heard in a long, long while.

The last time I was hearing that sound regularly was the late 1960's!! . My hair was long ( and not grey) my specs were wire rimmed, my shirt was tie dyed and my trousers were flared.................my wife says that my fashion sense has not improved over the intervening years. Undecided

Evil Waza, now a completely reformed character!
          **NOW AVAILABLE ON TWITCH @ Evilclive67**
Rank   Only when I sweat
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com