The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 29, 2024, 07:04:49 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • E Portimão RACE ROOM EX: July 02, 2015
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: RRE - Portimão - Jul 2 Race Room TEST RACE  (Read 17479 times)
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2015, 12:57:41 PM +0100 »

I've just invested some of my earth pounds in the Brands Hatch track only to find that it is the Oval circuit not the full one Sad

Anyone fancy a thrash round brands in the GRP 5 cars?. I went on a server last night and had one brave soul join me. For some reason the race was run at dusk so I couldn't see where I was going half the time  Huh

And yet the site clearly states and shows the circuit map(s) available  Wink. We are racing at Brands this Thursday. Buy a Classic Touring Car and join us. https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=13169.msg237415#msg237415
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 01:09:11 PM +0100 by Wiltshire Tony » Logged

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Currum auriga quasi furtivum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2015, 07:51:02 PM +0100 »

Where did the thread for the test race on the 9th go?
I think Matt deleted it to clear the Forthcoming area.

I moved it along with the others (incuding this one) into the "Other Sims Races" board until I can build up the courage to battle SMF's permissions system again so soon after setting up all the AC boards. sweatdrop wacko cursing clown

To finish first, first you must have fins.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com