The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

April 26, 2024, 06:04:25 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • A0 Silverstone: July 05, 2015
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKAC Season 0 - Silverstone - Jul 5  (Read 3751 times)
ChrisR
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2015, 07:20:33 AM +0100 »

A couple who race here also race at core racing on sundays. Im one of them otherwise i would of raced here also.

Truetom

Ljubljana, Slovenia

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2015, 07:56:17 AM +0100 »

too hot to live  Sad
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2015, 08:38:20 AM +0100 »

Me too, committed to race at Core on a Sunday, it's a shame the race times clash.
Simon Gymer
Former Moderators

Cool Bite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2015, 08:52:07 AM +0100 »

Gah, was so late yesterday, didn't get any dinner until after 8pm so no chance to join the race. Sorry, love the GT2s.  Sad

Intel I7-4790K @ 4.0Ghz
MSI NVidia 2080 Ti Gaming X TRIO
16GB DDR3 2400Mhz
3x 1920x1080 27" monitors
Thrustmaster T300GTE Wheel + T3PA Pro Pedals
goldtop
Director, RRE
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team KC

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2015, 05:28:21 PM +0100 »

Got a great start and led for a couple of laps but knew that Berger and Pete would be hot on my trail and sure enough within a couple of laps they were past me. Berger pulled away but I managed to hold on to Pete for what turned into a very close race long battle. Not sure why Berger pitted  Huh but I eventually worked out a way past Pete which put me in the lead which I just hung onto until the end.

Had a couple of moments of lag behind Pete early in the race which made me a bit wary of getting too close but seemed to settle down. Also AC has been crashing when I return to garage lately (3 times last night) so hope that sorts itself out.

Results don't show my car but I was in the F458.

Nice racing  Smiley

TOP TIP: READ THE RACE ANNOUNCEMENT Smiley
Berger R - 74

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2015, 08:12:22 PM +0100 »

hi goldtop,

my AC did crash sometimes too, always if i am in pits, suddently the low engine sound (or whatever this sound in pit is), do frooze (like....drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) and short after this i can do nothing in menü, i must alt+tab and make start start new computer (or login in computer new).

i did forgot about pitmenü again that i can do 3 cuts, i did pit after i got 1st cut, later i did see this 1/3 cut message in pitpenalty menü again (i must do it in a better place, for see better), i did damage my car totaly, as i did brake to later in pits and crashed full on wall, after this my car was very slow and understeer in fast corners a low (i had dark yellow damage front/rear and right side after wall crash, which did stay permanent in damage carsymbol, which comes if you get tyre red, yellow warning if you brake to hard),
later i had dead tyres too (the rattle rattle hard on wheel) which i do not like in GT2 cars, as they have NO ABS, with ABS this do not happen to me, probably that damge of car make tyre dead quicker, as usualy around 30min. i can do before i got this rattle rattle in wheel with gt2 cars.

servus
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2015, 08:24:13 AM +0100 »

My game crashed straight after the race when I tried to type something in to the chat window, at least it lasted the race which was most enjoyable one. As GT said we were locked in battle all race, but I always felt GT had more pace than me so wasn't surprised when he worked out and executed the pass. I thought he'd quickly disappear off in to the distance but, although he was a few 10ths quicker each lap, he kept throwing in a decent sized mistake to let me get closer again. Berger, on the other hand, was quickly catching the pair of us after his visit to the naughty room Wink Another lap lap or 2 and he would have had me.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com