by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 26, 2024, 07:23:58 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  
Author Topic: F1 1967 for GTL - Installation and feedback  (Read 19947 times)
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: January 08, 2016, 10:07:52 PM +0000 »

Yes, you need to buy the cars

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Clive Loynes

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 08, 2016, 10:25:47 PM +0000 »

I now own all the tin-tops but no sign of any F1 cars.

EDIT:

Now have the cars after figuring out where I was putting them in error.   Roll Eyes

Now I need some force feedback!   ;-)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 11:06:02 PM +0000 by Clive Loynes » Logged

SBRC  UKPnG Season 6, 7 & 8 Champions (Missed Season 9 by a gnat's nadger!)
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 08, 2016, 11:24:09 PM +0000 »

Now I need some force feedback!   ;-)

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Clive Loynes

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 09, 2016, 09:04:44 AM +0000 »

I had spotted that page.  Perhaps the Logitech Profiler hasn't spotted GTL yet?

I will investigate.

Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 09, 2016, 11:29:16 AM +0000 »

I don't use the Logitech Profiler so can anyone who does offer some helpful advice?

Clive Loynes

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 09, 2016, 01:20:34 PM +0000 »

I now have all the FF that I can cope with.  I had to go into the .PLR file and change a 0 to a 1.

Just have to get online now.

It's asking for a serial number but I don't suppose for a minute that the online code that I have is going to work! 

Jeep

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 09, 2016, 05:30:13 PM +0000 »

Hi Clive,
 I use the Logitech profiler with different assignments and FFB settings across a number of different sims. Not sure if you are still having FFB issues or are all sorted now but if I can I'll help (I have much less FFB for the 67 install than I use for the normal UKGTL install). The game settings are the same but the FFB in the profiler is different for each install. (Under the "Edit" tab select "Specific Game Settings" (You need an appropriate profile created and loaded).

TTFN
John.

Fast, Cheap, Reliable.
Choose any 2.

Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
Clive Loynes

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 10, 2016, 07:57:33 PM +0000 »

Thanks John,

It all seems to work.  Feels strange but then it probably should.  ;-)

EvilClive
UKGPL Senior Consultant
UKGPL Moderators

I always play by the rules.... they are MY rules!

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 11, 2016, 12:39:50 PM +0000 »

I have been following your troubles Clive, but given my track record with PC's and software I thought it better to refrain from offering ANY comment.  Roll Eyes

Glad to see that you are now "installed"  Grin ( and Simon too!)

TBH I am really struggling with the difference between GPL and GTL  F1's. Driving GPL on Sunday evening and trying to get into GTL mode for Monday is not going to be easy ( if even possible!!).

As you might have guessed, I am going to try the Wazamobile for this season in GTL, but it is an entirely different beast to the GPL version so I will probably be at the tail of the field unless I can get my head around the setup/handling.

see you and simon on track this evening......if only from a long way behind.  Undecided

Evil Waza, now a completely reformed character!
          **NOW AVAILABLE ON TWITCH @    evilclive67
Rank   Only when I sweat
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 11, 2016, 12:42:56 PM +0000 »

As you might have guessed, I am going to try the Wazamobile for this season in GTL,
Well at least for the first three rounds............. devil

Clive Loynes

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 11, 2016, 02:06:08 PM +0000 »

I have been following your troubles Clive, but given my track record with PC's and software I thought it better to refrain from offering ANY comment.  Roll Eyes

Glad to see that you are now "installed"  Grin ( and Simon too!)

TBH I am really struggling with the difference between GPL and GTL  F1's. Driving GPL on Sunday evening and trying to get into GTL mode for Monday is not going to be easy ( if even possible!!).

As you might have guessed, I am going to try the Wazamobile for this season in GTL, but it is an entirely different beast to the GPL version so I will probably be at the tail of the field unless I can get my head around the setup/handling.

see you and simon on track this evening......if only from a long way behind.  Undecided

Just tell me, have you retained the services of your normal pit crew?  If so, then I might have a chance.  I'm in the Ferrari and about three or four seconds off the times that have been posted on here!

I understand what you mean about switching from GPL.  I think that it is mainly the diff that is the root of it all.  I have tried switching the GTL diff from 100% to the minimum of 40% and can't tell the difference!  Do the equivalent in GPL and you would be visiting the scenery on opposite sides of the track!

EvilClive
UKGPL Senior Consultant
UKGPL Moderators

I always play by the rules.... they are MY rules!

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 11, 2016, 02:57:35 PM +0000 »

hehe! I am now running an agency service for pitcrews and have manged to contract Arnold and Mabel to the organisers as auxiliary "helpers"  for all the other teams  Grin

P.S. The first novel in the Arnold and Mabel chronicles is well under way, and I might be releasing a beta version for review by peeps around here in a month or so.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 02:59:55 PM +0000 by EvilClive » Logged

Evil Waza, now a completely reformed character!
          **NOW AVAILABLE ON TWITCH @    evilclive67
Rank   Only when I sweat
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 13, 2016, 07:55:58 PM +0000 »

During the race at Kyalami several drivers reported that they had seen different dials appear in their cockpit view. We have been unable to recreate this. Can I ask that you keep an eye out and if you see an unusual dial (revcounter) in your cockpit view take a screenshot if your able and let us know.

Thanks

Tony

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com