The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

April 20, 2024, 05:32:56 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • E1GT3 Zeltweg: November 08, 2015
November 08, 2015, 09:13:39 PM +0000 - Zeltweg (A1-Ring) - RRE Season 1 GT3
Driver
 Team
Nat. Make Model Class Qualifying Race
Tyres Pos Time/Gap Pos Time/Gap Laps Stops Best Retirement
reason
Ballast
Berger R - 74
 Supersonic Racing
McLaren MP4-12C GT3 3 +0.609
---
1 30:39.161
---
20 0 1:30.698
---
Michelin  
joelblue
 Supersonic Racing
McLaren MP4-12C GT3 2 +0.228
---
2 +6.159
---
20 0 1:30.327
---
Michelin  
Jayblue
 Supersonic Racing
McLaren MP4-12C GT3 1 1:29.602
---
3 +8.036
---
20 0 1:30.046
---
Michelin  
Chunky

Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3 5 +1.380
---
4 +13.387
---
20 1 1:31.035
---
Michelin  
Anty

BMW Alpina B6 GT3 4 +1.018
---
5 +21.610
---
20 0 1:31.072
---
Michelin  
goldtop
 Kerb Crawlers
McLaren MP4-12C GT3 7 +1.881
---
6 +48.182
---
20 0 1:31.593
---
Michelin  
gchristod

McLaren MP4-12C GT3 8 +2.517
---
7 +50.775
---
20 0 1:32.198
---
Michelin  
Cuomo

Chevrolet Camaro GT3 10 +3.300
---
8 +52.390
---
20 0 1:32.780
---
Pirelli  
gsi bob
 Supersonic Racing
Mercedes SLS GT3 GT3 11 +3.332
---
9 +1:03.600
---
20 0 1:33.049
---
Pirelli  
SRW
 Prodigy Racing
McLaren MP4-12C GT3 13 +5.628
---
10 +20L
---
0 0 ---
---
unknown
Michelin  
phspok
 Team Pseudo Racing
Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3 12 +5.524
---
11 +16L
---
4 0 ---
---
unknown
Michelin  
Eck Simpson
 Team RaceConnect
Chevrolet Camaro GT3 9 +2.717
---
12 +13L
---
7 0 ---
---
unknown
Pirelli  
mr_belowski

BMW Z4 GT3 GT3 6 +1.776
---
13 +15L
---
5 0 ---
---
unknown
Pirelli  
SimRacing.org.uk Lap Records
Race Room Experience
GT3
1:30.046
---
Jayblue
Race
McLaren MP4-12CNovember 08, 2015, 09:13:39 PM +0000
E1GT3
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: RRE Season 1 Race Room GT3 - Zeltweg - Nov 8  (Read 7748 times)
goldtop
Director, RRE
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team KC

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2015, 05:25:09 PM +0000 »

Every week seems to throw up bugs and incidents which affect someone's race/fun which is unfortunate but then again we also seem to have some excellent racing with this sim. Hopefully these issues will be addressed in future updates and we can enjoy the racing even more.

I had only 1 strange experience last night when during the practice session a car suddenly appeared from in front of me.....scared the bejeepers out of me  laugh

Still having trouble getting off the line without bogging down which is making quali a bit of a wasted effort. After a busy couple of laps I spent the rest of the race on my own again  :'(

On a positive note, very encouraging to see a decent turnout for our Sunday evenings and all quality racers too  thumbup1

TOP TIP: READ THE RACE ANNOUNCEMENT Smiley
Berger R - 74

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2015, 05:42:58 PM +0000 »

My first proper online race with R3E and i can see why it is a multiplayer alpha at this stage. Sorry to everyone if my car was invisible - i could see you all fine on my screen.

Had problems from the outset with the game. First my Data HUD stopped working, rejoining the server fixed that. Initially i got a terrible start but somehow ended up in P1 after T1 and pulled away bit by bit. Then i got a silly penalty for running wide at the Wurth Kurve (T5/T6) and Berger caught me up. As i now understand he could not see my car and he drove in to the back of me which pushed me off track and i got another penalty for cutting! Joel overtook me too and it was then he told me my car was invisible.

I was able to get back in to the lead toward the end of the race but several other weird game glitches happened along the way including one in which my car appeared to freeze and shifted back to first gear by itself at high speed. After that i had a red engine light but was able to continue racing. As the race got toward the end i was able to get back in to the lead, passing a very skilful Berger in the process, who somehow managed to give me a side by side battle despite not being able to see my car!

The to top off an eventful race on the last two laps i started loosing lots of engine power and Berger was able to go back past me. On the final straight the engine cried enough and Joel also snuck past in to second place. Any suggestions or fixes for the invisible car and other glitches?

hi jayblue,

i did not see you on track, but on the trackmap and (most of the time) in the standing thing in top of screen,
i saw you that you suddently loose any seconds and i had no idea where i should overtake as you had the penalty seconds, if i remember correct, i did drive to the right side on track, as i was thinking you drive in raceline, i did not feel any touch between our cars.

the other thing where you overtake me was you very long around 1 sec. behind and i was thinking in this time you know already that i do not see you and stay behind me, as it looks like you drive without full speed behind me, but then i did mistake in 1st corner (if i remember correct) and you was only 0.2-0.3 sec. and i had NO !!! i idea where you was on track, so i did 1-2 corner give room in inside of corners and watched the gaps in standing.

this with unvisible car is a nightmare and did kill the fun yesterday totaly of the race,
hope you can fix this problem, anty had similar problems for any races, but now it looks like good for him, and i think he did loose the HUD data too.

i had in past only 1xtime problem with this game online, and this was with the new thing   load opponent cockpit.... perhaps this could be the problem??? (but probably not).

servus
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2015, 07:52:38 PM +0000 »

hmm. the cost of this is putting me off.

I just couldnt keep the car under control when under braking into first corner and err.. 3rd corner. Just kept locking up and spinning so to avoid taking people out decided to leave.

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
Jayblue

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2015, 12:02:19 AM +0000 »

My first proper online race with R3E and i can see why it is a multiplayer alpha at this stage. Sorry to everyone if my car was invisible - i could see you all fine on my screen.

Had problems from the outset with the game. First my Data HUD stopped working, rejoining the server fixed that. Initially i got a terrible start but somehow ended up in P1 after T1 and pulled away bit by bit. Then i got a silly penalty for running wide at the Wurth Kurve (T5/T6) and Berger caught me up. As i now understand he could not see my car and he drove in to the back of me which pushed me off track and i got another penalty for cutting! Joel overtook me too and it was then he told me my car was invisible.

I was able to get back in to the lead toward the end of the race but several other weird game glitches happened along the way including one in which my car appeared to freeze and shifted back to first gear by itself at high speed. After that i had a red engine light but was able to continue racing. As the race got toward the end i was able to get back in to the lead, passing a very skilful Berger in the process, who somehow managed to give me a side by side battle despite not being able to see my car!

The to top off an eventful race on the last two laps i started loosing lots of engine power and Berger was able to go back past me. On the final straight the engine cried enough and Joel also snuck past in to second place. Any suggestions or fixes for the invisible car and other glitches?

hi jayblue,

i did not see you on track, but on the trackmap and (most of the time) in the standing thing in top of screen,
i saw you that you suddently loose any seconds and i had no idea where i should overtake as you had the penalty seconds, if i remember correct, i did drive to the right side on track, as i was thinking you drive in raceline, i did not feel any touch between our cars.

the other thing where you overtake me was you very long around 1 sec. behind and i was thinking in this time you know already that i do not see you and stay behind me, as it looks like you drive without full speed behind me, but then i did mistake in 1st corner (if i remember correct) and you was only 0.2-0.3 sec. and i had NO !!! i idea where you was on track, so i did 1-2 corner give room in inside of corners and watched the gaps in standing.

this with unvisible car is a nightmare and did kill the fun yesterday totaly of the race,
hope you can fix this problem, anty had similar problems for any races, but now it looks like good for him, and i think he did loose the HUD data too.

i had in past only 1xtime problem with this game online, and this was with the new thing   load opponent cockpit.... perhaps this could be the problem??? (but probably not).

servus

I was amazed that you managed to race side by side with me at one point even though by then i knew you couldn't see my car, made me smile and remember one of the reasons why you are a quality guy to race against. It was the incident which dropped my car to neutral and then the shift back to first gear at 130mph that did me in - watched it back on my replay and it shows it pretty well, will post a video if i get time. Engine revved to an indicated 10800 rpm which probably explains the engine light coming on  Shocked
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com