The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

March 28, 2024, 06:47:46 PM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Timing in game  (Read 729 times)
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2015, 11:35:49 PM +0000 »

I notice during qually it times me against the faster person and tells how badly i'm doing! However to me thats meaningless to know how well i'm doing. Is it possible to change it so you see it against your best/ fastest lap?

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
gchristod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 08:14:10 AM +0000 »

If you mean the ingame timing, if the sector timing box is green, it means the lap is faster than your previous best, if it is purple it means it faster overall.
Timbo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 08:51:26 AM +0000 »

You can't really do it when you are in-car except how Gianni explains. When you select Timing in the menu and switch to sector from general, you can see your best lap time.

The only other way is to use the widgets from this app.... https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/r3e-web-dashboard-released.2317/
With the newest version, you don't need a separate display, but it does take some fiddling around to get it setup right.
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 09:49:03 AM +0000 »

Ok thanks guys. Had seen these phone app dashes but was wary of doing it, will have to look into that one a bit.

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com