The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

April 19, 2024, 04:34:26 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • E3IES Monza: February 07, 2016
February 07, 2016, 09:50:49 PM +0000 - Monza (GP 2000-present) - RRE Season 3 (2016) Int. Endurance Series
Driver
 Team
Nat. Make Model Class Qualifying Race
Tyres Pos Time/Gap Pos Time/Gap Laps Stops Best Retirement
reason
Ballast
Anty
 Supersonic Racing
Chevrolet Daytona Prototype Daytona Proto 1 +1:42.475
---
1 1:00:47.982
---
33 1 1:42.998
---
Continental  
goldtop
 Kerb Crawlers
Chevrolet Daytona Prototype Daytona Proto 2 +1:43.967
---
2 +16.413
---
33 2 1:43.504
---
Continental  
SRW
 Prodigy Racing
Chevrolet Daytona Prototype Daytona Proto 3 +1:46.214
---
3 +1L
---
32 2 1:45.356
---
Continental  
Greg Metcalf
 Supersonic Racing
Nissan GT-R GT3 GT3 4 +1:49.585
---
4 +7.949
---
32 1 1:50.049
---
Yokohama  
picnic
 Team Shark
BMW Alpina B6 GT3 6 +1:51.164
---
5 +2L
---
31 1 1:51.163
---
Michelin  
gchristod

Ruf RT12R GTR3 GT3
---
6 +3L
---
30 1 1:52.083
---
Yokohama  
phspok
 Team Pseudo Racing
Ford GT GT3 5 +1:50.358
---
7 +12L
---
21 1 ---
---
engine
Michelin  
APEXTECHUSA
 Supersonic Racing
Chevrolet Corvette Z06-R GT3 7 +1:51.523
---
8 +18L
---
15 0 1:52.131
---
unknown
Michelin  
mr_belowski

Chevrolet Daytona Prototype Daytona Proto
---
9 +20L
---
13 0 ---
---
unknown
Continental  
spanner
 Prodigy Racing
Ruf RT12R GTR3 GT3 8 +1:53.268
---
10 +32L
---
1 0 ---
---
unknown
Yokohama  
SimRacing.org.uk Lap Records
Race Room Experience
Daytona Proto
1:42.475
---
Anty
Qualifying
Chevrolet Daytona PrototypeFebruary 07, 2016, 09:50:49 PM +0000
E3IES
Race Room Experience
Daytona Proto
1:42.998
---
Anty
Race
Chevrolet Daytona PrototypeFebruary 07, 2016, 09:50:49 PM +0000
E3IES
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: RRE Season 3 (2016) Race Room Int. Endurance Series - Monza - Feb 7  (Read 4676 times)
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2016, 11:48:40 PM +0000 »

Looking at the results, there seem to be a few anomalies....the Ford GT isn't recognised in the GT3 class (noticed this in GTR3 champ too). Also Monza doesn't appear to be counted in the CDP driver championship table. Any ideas?

The Ford thing can be fixed if you ask Dave to put a group category against the car. I'll look into the CDP problem.

EDIT: The CDP problem requires a Dave fix too. I cannot get LM2 to understand that Daytona Proto is a class catagory?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 11:56:46 PM +0000 by Wiltshire Tony » Logged

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2016, 08:35:28 AM +0000 »

Thanks Tudor, I had watched that vid. I thought the fuel was green, as was repair fron and rear damage, I wacked it into a wall pretty hard
and again all they did was change tyres, maybe the fuel was not actually green
That explains how you took so much time out of me in the pitstop. One thing I noticed when I checked my preset that only front tyres was green there so I made sure fuel and both sets of tyres were green in the preset. All I had to do then was move the yellow box down to pit actions confirmed as the AI drove the car in. I then got fuel and tyres as expected.

One thing that worried me lots was what would happen at the end of the service period. When I did my 1st pitstop race in RRE I ensured I knew what keys did Ignition On/Off, Ignition Start and operated the Pit Limiter. When I leave the garage I have to do Ignition On/Ignition Start before I can drive out and wondered if I might need to for the pitstop exit. I didn't, so why are there keys for these as they are not used in game? However it does mean we could use the pit limiter on the rolling starts like we did with GTR2, I found last nights a bit messy as you're not sure whether the guy in front has got to the correct speed or not Does RRE flash the brake lights to show the limiter is on? If not I guess this won't work much better.

goldtop
Director, RRE
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team KC

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2016, 08:42:35 AM +0000 »

Looking at the results, there seem to be a few anomalies....the Ford GT isn't recognised in the GT3 class (noticed this in GTR3 champ too). Also Monza doesn't appear to be counted in the CDP driver championship table. Any ideas?

The Ford thing can be fixed if you ask Dave to put a group category against the car. I'll look into the CDP problem.

EDIT: The CDP problem requires a Dave fix too. I cannot get LM2 to understand that Daytona Proto is a class catagory?

I let Dave know about the cars and classes a while back so not sure what went wrong. CDP will soon have others join it in same class so I'll have a think what to call that.......maybe P2

TOP TIP: READ THE RACE ANNOUNCEMENT Smiley
phspok
Director, UKPnG
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2016, 10:35:44 AM +0000 »

Was really enjoying that one  Grin I was doing quite well, was not quite fast enough to keep up with Greg, but was managing to keep ahead of the
rest of the GT3s and slowly extending the gap. I seem to be able to get the maximum possible pain out of pitstops, if it can go wrong it does  :'(
This time, I made sure that everything was green in the preset, was not convinced about the fuel levels so set it to max which was 29 Gallons
went in for the stop, and hey they were putting in fuel! Yes,, result! err except it seemed they only put in 29 litres....
so was expecting to have to do a splash and dash, ah well, i might be able to keep Pete far enough behind, or worst case we'll have a good
battle in the last few laps.. came round a bend, and got a big "LOW FUEL" warning flash up unexpectedly
Totally lost concentration and went nose first into a wall and killed the engine  taz game over.
See what goes wrong next time perhaps. I should be hired as a beta tester, if there's a bug Matt will find it  Roll Eyes
The results got the order a bit wrong for the quitters as well, I might sort that after a replay watch.
Was thinking maybe the results format is not what you wanted anyway? If you want the points to be by class that could get awkward
might have to run it as two events, but I can't see how we can split the resutls from R3E, maybe Dave (poor overworked Dave )  Roll Eyes
could filter by class? Personally I would leave it as one result, and if you want to score big points you should learn to master the Protos
I don't really care about points so much, I just want a good race.

The box said "Windows 2000 server or better" So I installed Solaris
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2016, 11:32:39 AM +0000 »

I think your wrong Matt. Points by class is do-able in LM2, we just need the class classification to be understood by LM2 'cos currently it isn't.

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

phspok
Director, UKPnG
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2016, 11:37:55 AM +0000 »

Ok, that might be a useful thing then.  Smiley

The box said "Windows 2000 server or better" So I installed Solaris
Greg Metcalf

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2016, 01:13:29 PM +0000 »

I did wonder what happened to you Matt. I think you were a little faster than me after the pitstops.

I have to say that was one of the most eratic rolling starts I have ever done. I thinks it's best to go round a bit faster and hold that speed. I found myself braking and accelerating most of the time which is very dangerous
Anty

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2016, 05:07:57 PM +0000 »

Hey Greg

Sorry, I believe that was me that caused the erratic start, I was just trying to keep the field in check. If I get a pole position again I will try and keep the speed about 80. It's difficult with the protos because they just want to be unleashed..

Great race though well done Champ

Ant

#Ant
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com