by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 19, 2024, 06:36:39 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Biks, Advanced Set up version  (Read 1756 times)
Jeep

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2016, 12:36:41 AM +0100 »

Hi All,
 I guess I'm ok to post this here...

Over on Trackaholics Petty posted about a new menu script which did not need the Bik files displayed in the car and garage selection screens.

http://trackaholics.nstars.org/t1258-no-more-biks

It instead displayed the showroom screen. (Useful if you download any addon mods which do not have any Biks included - it also is an early warning of any load issues related to the car).

I took his original work and modified the gtlui.mnu file to work with the Advanced Set-Up pack.

You can download it here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9z04f0cs53cllb8/gtlui.mnu?dl=0

Obviously do not download this if you do not use "Advanced Setup" as it will not work. If you do download it, save your gtlui.mnu file somewhere safe just in case of any issues.

Simply put it into your UIData folder.

All the hard work was done by Petty and of course all credits remains with him for his work, all I did was work out how he did it and copy/paste into appropriate sections in the "Advanced Set-Up" version.

TTFN
John.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 12:39:55 AM +0100 by Jeep » Logged

Fast, Cheap, Reliable.
Choose any 2.

Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
SpecialKS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 09:00:44 PM +0100 »

Thanks John ! Highly appreciated.

So long

SpecialKS
aka Eifelblitz
roguk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 09:31:18 PM +0100 »

Thank you rarely nice addition to GTL.
Pages: [1]