The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
March 29, 2024, 02:12:15 AM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Racing team  (Read 1624 times)
abablindside

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2016, 02:51:26 PM +0100 »

Can we make a Racing team here? We got two teams in Raceconnect and if its possible We would like to create a one racing Team here... HDR Racing would be a neme and I and Kai would be members of that team... And I still wait answer to Jancker if he would join our team... But if that possible to create new team? And if we got more people to our HDR community to race there so they might add there under the HDR Racing...
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 03:12:15 PM +0100 »

Can we make a Racing team here? We got two teams in Raceconnect and if its possible We would like to create a one racing Team here... HDR Racing would be a neme and I and Kai would be members of that team... And I still wait answer to Jancker if he would join our team... But if that possible to create new team? And if we got more people to our HDR community to race there so they might add there under the HDR Racing...
Create your team here https://www.simracing.org.uk/lm2/index.php?action=teams then send out invitations to drivers

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

abablindside

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 09:56:41 PM +0100 »

Thanks!
Hotkeys

Heels on Fire

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 07:08:40 PM +0100 »

I think RRE is a great sim racing game.

The only problem for me is, that even after spending several hours practicing and trying to get the setup tweaked just right, I still can't do more than 3-4 laps without leaving the tarmac at some point.
Furthermore I'm always somewhere between 2 and 5 seconds away from a competitive lap time, no matter what car/track combo we do.

Maybe this game is just too hard for old Hotkeys to learn, and I don't particularly like the idea of being at the back of the grid every race.
So from now on, I'll shall stick to some off-line RRE and perhaps get GTL reinstalled :- ))

Stig

Stig Ravnbøl / Alias Hotkeys
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2016, 07:46:07 PM +0100 »

and perhaps get GTL reinstalled :- ))

Stig

WooHoo  punk

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

goldtop
Director, RRE
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team KC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2016, 10:18:47 PM +0100 »

I think RRE is a great sim racing game.

The only problem for me is, that even after spending several hours practicing and trying to get the setup tweaked just right, I still can't do more than 3-4 laps without leaving the tarmac at some point.
Furthermore I'm always somewhere between 2 and 5 seconds away from a competitive lap time, no matter what car/track combo we do.

Maybe this game is just too hard for old Hotkeys to learn, and I don't particularly like the idea of being at the back of the grid every race.
So from now on, I'll shall stick to some off-line RRE and perhaps get GTL reinstalled :- ))

Stig

Sorry to hear that Stig  Sad You do seem to be offpace compared with your PnG days but I've no idea why that should be  Huh Hope you have fun in GTL and hope to see you again in RRE some day.

TOP TIP: READ THE RACE ANNOUNCEMENT Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com