The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
March 29, 2024, 12:25:00 AM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • E3NSU Zandvoort: September 01, 2016
September 01, 2016, 09:15:47 PM +0100 - Zandvoort (GP) - RRE Season 3 (2016) NSU Cup
Driver
 Team
Nat. Make Model Class Qualifying Race
Tyres Pos Time/Gap Pos Time/Gap Laps Stops Best Retirement
reason
Ballast
Chunky

NSU Prinz TTS {unknown} 2 +1:18.239
---
1 41:02.044
---
31 0 1:18.566
---
Dunlop  
goldtop
 Kerb Crawlers
NSU Prinz TTS {unknown} 1 +1:18.123
---
2 +0.627
---
31 0 1:18.682
---
Dunlop  
phspok
 Team Pseudo Racing
NSU Prinz TTS {unknown} 3 +1:18.932
---
3 +51.154
---
31 1 1:18.738
---
Dunlop  
Eck Simpson
 Team RaceConnect
NSU Prinz TTS {unknown}
---
4 +1:04.862
---
31 1 1:18.672
---
Dunlop  
Wiltshire Tony
 Toyland Racing
NSU Prinz TTS {unknown} 5 +1:20.241
---
5 +8L
---
23 1 ---
---
unknown
Dunlop  
oscark1292

NSU Prinz TTS {unknown} 4 +1:19.593
---
6 +26L
---
5 0 ---
---
unknown
Dunlop  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RRE Season 3 (2016) Race Room NSU Cup - Zandvoort - Sep 1  (Read 3121 times)
phspok
Director, UKPnG
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile WWW
« on: August 12, 2016, 11:26:43 PM +0100 »

Practice: 19:45 BST (30 mins)
Qual 2: 20:15 (15 mins)
Race: 20:30 ~ 30 Mins

Cars allowed: NSU TT
Track: Zandvoort (Club)
Time of Day Setting: 13:00
Weather: Dry

Start: Standing
Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel consumption: Normal
Pit-stops: None required

Server: Simracing.org.uk E3H
Password: see above

Championship Standings

Notes:
(1) It's best if all drivers can make sure they are connected before the Qualifying session as drivers on track during qualifying will not see
cars that join after they are on track until they go back to the garage.
(2) Please make sure you are fully aware of the SimRacing.org.uk Rules especially the
rules about in-game chat messages.
(3) You will need to install Race Room Racing Experience from Steam, and have the Euro and American Track Packs for this series (And maybe another
non pack track occasionally)
(4) Please exercise caution when pitting as some tracks have a speed limit.

(5) Please follow the SROUK guidelines for using kerbs etc. Please keep 2 wheels on the track surface (kerbs do not count as track surface)
Excessive cutting of corners will seen as cheating and the results may be altered to reflect this.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 11:28:52 PM +0100 by phspok » Logged

The box said "Windows 2000 server or better" So I installed Solaris
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 11:55:58 AM +0100 »

Looks like it's subscription time again folk's, so if you enjoy your sim-racing here please help us to continue by making a small (or large  angel ) donation please.

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 12:50:46 PM +0100 »

Real life has gone and got in the way Sad This is the most fun I have sim racing at the moment but can't make it tonight  :'( Have a good one without me.

phspok
Director, UKPnG
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 01:20:52 PM +0100 »

Shame Pete. Oddly I can make this one  Shocked

frex

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2016, 04:02:48 PM +0100 »

Damn, I can't make it either.. Have a good one.
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 04:17:29 PM +0100 »

Just me and Matt then..............

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

goldtop
Director, RRE
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team KC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2016, 05:53:23 PM +0100 »

Just me and Matt then..............

........and me  Smiley

TOP TIP: READ THE RACE ANNOUNCEMENT Smiley
phspok
Director, UKPnG
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2016, 09:21:13 PM +0100 »

Another fun race, despite some admin idiot (me) leaving at 40 mins from last Sunday's event  Roll Eyes whistling
was not sure about fuel, I think it maybe starts you with whatever you have set in the pit stop preset
but I messed with it thinking it was a 30 min race... I think Eck did the same
Sorry for the haddock up. been a busy week...

Eck Simpson

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2016, 10:41:53 PM +0100 »

First off, sorry Mark. I didn't ditch you, my 'puter crashed while I was off getting a drink.

Another fun race, despite some admin idiot (me) leaving at 40 mins from last Sunday's event  Roll Eyes whistling
was not sure about fuel, I think it maybe starts you with whatever you have set in the pit stop preset
but I messed with it thinking it was a 30 min race... I think Eck did the same
Sorry for the haddock up. been a busy week...

Normally I look at these things, this time I had great faith in you sir.... Alright, you got me, I failed to look. Fuel in the setup, was just same as previous races. After you mentioned fuel, I knew I was gonna have to stop.
I wanted to catch the leaders, in regulation time. I got the gap down below 2 seconds, then ran out of talent... I rolled the car, off of the inside kerb at Tarzan. My tyres were toast, I was in talent crises. So, to complicate things farther, I farfed with the pitmenu...
Entering pits, I bounced between the barriers or as I've started calling it, pinball alley. Then, I didn't confirm till I'd been stopped for a second or five.

Comedy of errors, after the talent breakdown. Somehow, I got it to the finish and still on the lead lap.

Had great races with Oscar and Martin, along the way. A great evening...
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2016, 09:05:19 AM +0100 »

I have never used the Pitstop preset so didn't appreciate that this needed looking into before a race. I assumed RRE automatically took care of such things. No racing as such but I did enjoy trying to improve my pace at this track, which IMO was a good choice for these cars. When it looked likely that I was about to run out of gas I took to the pit lane. It was only when the sim took control of my car for pitting that it dawned on me that I had never done a pitstop in RRE and had no idea what to expect. Car stopped at it's pit box and I was presented with a pitboard that I faffed around with for a couple of mins. Could not workout how to get more fuel so quit out.
BTW, noticed some other leagues were racing these at Norisring. Just sayin  Wink

goldtop
Director, RRE
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team KC

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2016, 09:08:12 AM +0100 »

Wonderful race again last night and a truly epic battle with John  Cool

I saw your roll in my mirrors Eck and wondered who was the numpty  laugh I hadn't noticed anyone behind until then as I was so focussed on John's rear end (oooooooerr madam). It was my own doing that John ended up in front as I made a small error which was enough to let him by. I convinced myself that he had some sort of DRS thing going on with that rear engine hood as no matter what I did I couldn't quite catch him on the s/f straight  Wink

I checked the fuel just before going to grid but didn't have time to do the maths so elected to start with a full tank just to be sure.

TOP TIP: READ THE RACE ANNOUNCEMENT Smiley
Chunky

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2016, 10:02:32 AM +0100 »

that was a cracker! Great race goldtop!!

well done on getting pole was close though as was the race, great fun to have such close racing was a pleasure to race with sir!
with these things being the same and a top speed of 105 mph i knew it was going to be really tough race even with the long straights.

till the next one!

JP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com