The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 19, 2024, 08:43:43 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • E3MS Hungaroring: November 06, 2016
November 06, 2016, 09:31:15 PM +0000 - Hungaroring (2003-) - RRE Season 3 (2016) Masters Series
Driver
 Team
Nat. Make Model Class Qualifying Race
Tyres Pos Time/Gap Pos Time/Gap Laps Stops Best Retirement
reason
Ballast
goldtop
 Kerb Crawlers
Canhard R51 {unknown} 1 1:51.142
---
1 40:33.866
---
21 0 1:51.463
---
Dunlop  
spanner
 Prodigy Racing
Cougar C14-1 {unknown} 2 +0.698
---
2 +0.083
---
21 0 1:51.712
---
Dunlop  
APEXTECHUSA
 Supersonic Racing
Canhard R52 {unknown} 4 +2.727
---
3 +1:16.557
---
21 0 1:54.298
---
Dunlop  
SRW
 Prodigy Racing
Canhard R51 {unknown} 5 +4.266
---
4 +1:27.008
---
21 0 1:55.651
---
Dunlop  
frex
 Kerb Crawlers
Cougar C14-1 {unknown} 3 +1.063
---
5 +1:27.174
---
21 0 1:53.975
---
Dunlop  
SimRacing.org.uk Lap Records
Race Room Experience
{unknown}
1:51.142
---
goldtop
Qualifying
Canhard R51November 06, 2016, 09:31:15 PM +0000
E3MS
Race Room Experience
{unknown}
1:51.463
---
goldtop
Race
Canhard R51November 06, 2016, 09:31:15 PM +0000
E3MS
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RRE Season 3 (2016) Race Room Masters Series - Hungaroring - Nov 6  (Read 3021 times)
goldtop
Director, RRE
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team KC

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2016, 04:29:09 PM +0100 »

Raceroom Masters Series Round 9

Practice: 20:00 GMT (30 mins)
Qual 2: 20:30 (15 mins)
Race: 20:45 ~ 40 Mins

Cars allowed: Silhouette
Track: Hungaroring
Time of Day Setting: Afternoon
Weather: Dry
Start: Manual Rolling (see notes)
Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel consumption: Normal
Pit-stops: None required

Password: see above
Driver lists can be found on the championship standings page

This race will be a rolling start following a formation lap and the procedure is as follows:

*It will be the pole sitter's responsibility to complete the first lap at a pace that allows the rest of the grid to follow comfortably
*There should be no overtaking or hard accelerating/braking
*Drivers should avoid getting too far behind or too close to the driver in front
*Approximately 20 seconds before crossing the start line the pole sitter should slow down to a speed of no more than 50mph (80km/h)
*Each following driver shall close up directly behind the driver in front also maintaining a speed of no more than 50mph (80km/h)
*The pole sitter should maintain that speed until they cross the start line and then accelerate away to start the race (lap2)
*Each following driver should only accelerate when the driver directly ahead does (they do not have to wait until crossing the start line)
*No overtaking is allowed before crossing the start line at the completion of the formation lap

TOP TIP: READ THE RACE ANNOUNCEMENT Smiley
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 05:33:27 PM +0000 »

gonna be interesting. Decided i'll stick around for this on sundy night!

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
phspok
Director, UKPnG
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 09:14:19 AM +0000 »

I love these cars, but I stuck down in Hemel Hempstead for the week, so will miss all races.
I may not be able to do the results until Monday.

The box said "Windows 2000 server or better" So I installed Solaris
Chunky

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 08:22:29 PM +0000 »

PC keeps rebooting while in games !! very frustrating as I have tried all stress tests and nothing comes up.
Ordered a new power supply so figures crossed its that
shame as i was looking forward to this race
goldtop
Director, RRE
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team KC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 09:44:12 PM +0000 »

Hard luck John, hope you get that sorted out soon.

That was one of the toughest races I've had  sweatdrop I thought I had the legs on Mark from our quali times so was hoping I could just pace it home without too much trouble......some chance!

I had to concentrate on my exits all race hoping I didn't mess any up but eventually selected 3rd instead of 2nd out of T1 and Mark had me into T2  Roll Eyes Wasn't sure I'd be able to fight back but after a couple of laps I just managed to get a run down into the final series of corners to regain the lead. Had a couple of laps of hard pushing and just managed to hold on for the final drag to the line.

Well done Mark! That was excellent racing considering how close we were all race. Top stuff  Cool

TOP TIP: READ THE RACE ANNOUNCEMENT Smiley
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2016, 12:10:35 PM +0000 »

If your running w10 john, and Picnic in the past has said sometimes his PC would restart randomly even if he was racing, then you can tell it to schedule restarts out of core hours i.e when your racing. But then I've never had it happen to me.

That was pretty intense!

I also was expecting GT to disappear off so wasn't trying to hassle him too much accept in the first few laps as always Wink but was seemingly keeping it about second between us with the gap slowly changing depending on who messed a corner up missed there braking! Was surprised to still be there after 20mins and had to think hard to make sure that really did say halfway!

Wasn't always easy to follow so close round here so 9tenths seemd ot be a good gap werei can drive how I want and not get too fixated.

Only managed to get down the inside into turn 1 once but then had to give back. Was noticing that you were getting out wide in the finally corner a lot as your tyres were going off which helped me stay with you so was hoping for the same on the last lap but you kept it tight then seemed to not accelerate as well (kurbs?) so almost hit the back of you as we headed to the line. Pretty tight in the end lol.

Wasn't expecting much from the race so seeing the gaps behind did surprise me. good fun though

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2016, 01:25:39 PM +0000 »

If your running w10 john, and Picnic in the past has said sometimes his PC would restart randomly even if he was racing, then you can tell it to schedule restarts out of core hours i.e when your racing. But then I've never had it happen to me.
Not sure I've had W10 do an update in the middle of a race but it certainly has done one just before when I popped out of the room to get a drink. I do have an issue with RRE that when I first go on track the screen will go black for 3 or 4 secs. It then carries on as if nothing happened, except I've usually collided with a wall by then!

frex

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2016, 04:31:11 PM +0000 »

Spent the whole race chasing SRW and/or Larry, and really enjoyed it, thanks chaps. But seriously - a slow-down penalty incurred at the second corner of the race for spinning off to the outside..? Ah well, serves me right for using shadows as brake markers - they don't stay in the same place..  laugh

Congrats podium.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com