The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
March 28, 2024, 09:39:03 PM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bugbear's "Wreckfest"  (Read 8996 times)
FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2018, 05:56:46 PM +0100 »

Check the difficulty settings are set to manual with clutch - It took me a while to figure that one out as I could figure out why the clutch wasn't working even after I mapped it.
Hopefully it's something as simple as that for you
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2018, 07:51:31 PM +0100 »

Wow, they really have done some work on this since I last turned a wheel. Always liked the career mode best and it doesn't disappoint. Just wish I could get the right steering sensitivity setting for my G27. Any advice anyone? I seem to be constantly correcting left then right on the straights. Do I need to increase the deadzone or reduce the steering sensitivity?

EDIT: I went to default settings and did a little tweaking and now I'm driving in a straight line again.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 12:27:16 AM +0100 by Wiltshire Tony » Logged

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

frex

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2018, 09:32:20 AM +0100 »

Check the difficulty settings are set to manual with clutch - It took me a while to figure that one out as I could figure out why the clutch wasn't working even after I mapped it.
Hopefully it's something as simple as that for you

Thanks, yes I finally found where that was buried away in the custom race menu, and now I have my shifter working and manual changes. Not sure that the clutch is working as it should however, and there is a weird delay with every gearchange. I'll dig a bit deeper..
FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2018, 02:36:26 PM +0100 »

There are 2 settings for manual. One is manual (i.e. H pattern) the other is manual with clutch. That's the one that got me confused.
Jeep

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2020, 06:25:41 PM +0000 »

Hi all,
 In case it's of interest....

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/wreckfest?

It's on offer at the humble store at 60% off currently.

TTFN
John.

Fast, Cheap, Reliable.
Choose any 2.

Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2020, 12:13:50 PM +0100 »

Thank you Wreckfest, for providing me with a great driving game during these days of lockdown.

Some of the crashes I've witnessed have been insane. The career mode is still the best ever.

Absolutely the best fun in a driving game (sim?) ever.

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2020, 11:03:09 AM +0100 »

Darn it, missed it. Have this on me Steam wishlist, would have bitten at 60% off.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com