by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
March 28, 2024, 09:57:17 AM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gamers-Crib Muscle Car League Mod  (Read 5051 times)
SpecialKS

View Profile WWW
« on: November 10, 2016, 09:21:09 AM +0000 »

If somebody is still interested - there is still a DL-Link for the Gamers-Crib Muscle Car League Mod available (possibly an older version, but better than nothing) - found at f1classic

http://trippteamdownload.servegame.com:100/?search=muscle

Cool

So long

SpecialKS
aka Eifelblitz
Bob M.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 02:53:58 PM +0000 »

Kurt:
I'm sure if you were going to start a series you could contact Rick18 or maekie (sp). They post once in a while at NoGrip.  They would have the latest group of cars.  I did have them, but I cleaned my  hardrive about 3 months ago and dumped the winrar file.  Sorry about that.  Would be nice if a once a month or so series could be set up if there was enough interest.   Also maybe Cap7 might have them, he sets up the NoGrip races so maybe he thought ahead and grabbed them.

Goodluck
Bob M.
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 03:34:41 PM +0000 »

I know I have a download on my home hard drive. I can confirm later which version.

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Bob M.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 04:31:07 PM +0000 »

I compared the link above cars to my GCMCL load and it is missing a few newer cars.  A 64 Chevy Impala 409 and a 67 396 Chevelle and maybe more.  If I remember right the last winrar was labeled Season 12. 

Bob
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 06:51:54 PM +0000 »

I have GCMCL-S11-carpack-v1.

Contents are:

68_Firebird, 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 409, 1966 Ford Mustang, 1968 Plymouth Barracuda, 1971 AMC Javelin TA, 1973 Ford Falcon XB GT Coupe, Camaro_SS_69, Chevrolet Chevelle, Dodge Charger, Falcon Sprint 351, Shelby GT500 GCMCL, 69 GTO, 1965 Mustang TA, 1970 Mustang, Chevrolet Camaro SS, Chevrolet_Chevelle_1970, Mercury Cougar, olds_442, Plymouth Roadrunner, Plymouth SC Cuda, Pontiac GTO 1965, Shelby GT350, Shelby GT500, Trans Am, z28, Ford F sprint & Ford Mustang.

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Bob M.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 07:35:22 PM +0000 »

Yes Tony that is the same cars as my MCL drive has on it.  The 69 GTO is not usable as it has a bug in it that is not compatable with some of the other cars so we never used it.  Should also be a GT500/427, but it is probably attached to one of the other GT500's  Glad someone saved it!!!!!!!!!!!  Maybe run a series in 2018 with the big motor/body cars???  Hint Hint

Bob
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 11:20:31 AM +0000 »

If there are comparable cars in the set we could maybe run some others with the Boss 302 in the Challenge series. Nothing cast in stone till the race announcements are done, hint, hint  Wink

SpecialKS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 11:38:36 AM +0000 »

Found the GCMCL-S11-carpack-v1 too - on an external HD.

So long

SpecialKS
aka Eifelblitz
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2016, 12:10:26 PM +0000 »

Maybe run a series in 2018 with the big motor/body cars???  Hint Hint

Only if you design it  Wink

Bob M.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2016, 02:25:16 PM +0000 »

When the weather gets crappy and the snow flies, I will put some time into a series of the big cars/motors.  Maybe dig out some of the tracks that some of the guys in the old league designed for the cars.  As far as the Boss series, I kind of like the idea of a single car being used by all, and with the use of very different tracks,  should be very interesting for us.

Bob M.
reddsun1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2017, 01:57:46 AM +0000 »

There is a d'load link for the season 10 to 11 upgrade located in this thread, over at evolution-modding dot com...

http://www.evolution-modding.com/t946p50-falcon-xb-drive-1-today

(there's also a d'load link for a wider tire mod--graphics only--for the XB Falcon on pg. 2 of same thread, makes it look even meaner  thumbup1)

There are some other cool cars/skins to be found there to expand one's selection of old Detroit iron.  1968 Dodge Dart; Plymouth Superbird, and some others.  While I miss the MCL races online, it has been nice to add those cars and others to my hard drive garage.  Makes my quick races look more and more like a golden-era Trans-Am "dream paddock," or maybe a contemporary Touring Car Masters grid.   yes
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 12:31:45 AM +0000 by reddsun1 » Logged
reddsun1

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2017, 11:48:28 PM +0000 »

If there are comparable cars in the set we could maybe run some others with the Boss 302 in the Challenge series. Nothing cast in stone till the race announcements are done, hint, hint  Wink

If I may: the cars in the GCMCL pack fit better in the GTC-65 category, in terms of performance.  I do love how balanced overall (nearly) all the cars are in terms of outright speed and performance; while each one still has its own unique handling characteristics, requiring a different driving technique/style to wring the most out of them...best GTL carpack ever.   punk

As for cars more on par with (Big Ron's) Boss 302, might I suggest:

1. Pontiac Firebird, by Team21.  That's the TA mind you, not the HC.  The HC's a hoot--but at nearly 800 HP, it's a gall-dang monster; definitely bringing a shotgun to a knife fight.  D'load linky at NoGrip, here: http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=39064, or here: http://gtr4u.de/database/gt-legends/gtl-cars-mods/3500-pontiac-firebird-f-r-gt-legends-by-team21-friends/index.html

2. Mercury Cougar, by Team21.  Another beaut' of a musclecar.  This should be the higher performance ver than that in the GCMCL mod, easily differentiated by its wider wheels & tires in-game.  There's a link for d'load here: http://gtr4u.de/database/gt-legends/gtl-cars-mods/3340-mercury-cougar-for-gtl-by-team21-friends/index.html

3. '69 & '70 AMC Javelins TransAm, by bcfdave.  More recently I've found these over at evolution-modding.  The thread mentions a '71 version as well, but d'load link appears dead?  After some rudimentary tinkering & testing, I think these GTR2-converted versions have a bit more "oomph" than the GCMCL Javelin, so may be more on par for going up against the Boss, Cougar and Poncho TA.   linky here:  here: http://www.evolution-modding.com/t527p50-amc-javelin-for-gtl?highlight=javelin.  

4. Chevy Camaro II, by Brickyard Legends Team.  This one's got quite a few classes/types in the mod.  Perhaps the TransAm versions (302c.i. & 350c.i. cars), or maybe even the ETCC (small block Gr2) cars?  Although they may have a power:weight advantage, these yank tanks handle just as one might expect them to; they're definitely point-and-shoot cars, understeer is quite pronounced.  You may have to tip-toe through the corners; but once you come off the apex an' mash the go-pedal, it just gets up and walks away from just about everything else around it.  eek NoGrip link: http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=40120

Both the Firebird and Cougar are also available for d'load over at the altbierbude.de website.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 12:32:29 AM +0000 by reddsun1 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com