The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

April 28, 2024, 02:11:01 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about driver and championship results page?  (Read 935 times)
Linus27

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2017, 06:48:41 PM +0000 »

Just had a look at my race stats and history and it's showing that the AC GT3 Blancpain Sprint championship that we ran a while back is still current. The AC GT2 championship that we ran after is showing in completed championships and the AC Porsche championship that we are currently running is showing correctly as current. Just wondering why the GT3 Blancpain Sprint championship hasn't moved to previous?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 06:53:19 PM +0000 by Linus27 » Logged

Michael Boylan

Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Currum auriga quasi furtivum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 06:52:38 PM +0000 »

That series has an unmoderated race with incident reports against it.

To finish first, first you must have fins.
Linus27

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 10:29:45 PM +0000 »

Thanks for the reply Dave. Is this something Mark J would resolve?

Michael Boylan

Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 11:18:13 PM +0000 »

Does it? I was unaware, hadn't noticed.  Embarrassed

All the other AC series should be closed out as they finished ages ago. If you could please?

Linus27

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 01:03:02 PM +0000 »

I have another question  Cheesy

Looking at my stats, it says I drove for Peanuts Motorsport. However, from 2001 in UKGPL (Season 4 Division 3) I drove for Marceau Campbell Racing up until 2003. Then in 2003 I moved to Hiki Waza Racing (Season 7 Division 2) until 2008 (Season 12 Division Clubman). All my races and results for both these teams are listed but I only have Peanuts Motorsport listed under Team History. Any reason why they are missing?

Sorry, I am a stats geek  Grin

Michael Boylan

Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 03:29:50 PM +0000 »

You are asking in the wrong place really. You need to raise it in one of the admin areas or pm Dave gymer or Wiltshire Tony

Linus27

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 06:47:00 PM +0000 »

You are asking in the wrong place really. You need to raise it in one of the admin areas or pm Dave gymer or Wiltshire Tony

Ah ok, thanks Mark.

Michael Boylan

Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Currum auriga quasi furtivum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2017, 07:08:31 PM +0000 »

Looking at my stats, it says I drove for Peanuts Motorsport. However, from 2001 in UKGPL (Season 4 Division 3) I drove for Marceau Campbell Racing up until 2003. Then in 2003 I moved to Hiki Waza Racing (Season 7 Division 2) until 2008 (Season 12 Division Clubman). All my races and results for both these teams are listed but I only have Peanuts Motorsport listed under Team History. Any reason why they are missing?

Results imported from the old UKGPL system should be correct (i.e. show the right team against you in any results page), but team associations weren't tracked in the same way (teams were effectively set up manually by the admins and once a race was imported the data was in effect ignored and then discarded) in that system so the racing history page doesn't have a start/end date for that period of team membership.

To finish first, first you must have fins.
Linus27

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2017, 08:01:34 PM +0000 »

Results imported from the old UKGPL system should be correct (i.e. show the right team against you in any results page), but team associations weren't tracked in the same way (teams were effectively set up manually by the admins and once a race was imported the data was in effect ignored and then discarded) in that system so the racing history page doesn't have a start/end date for that period of team membership.

Thanks Dave. That's a shame as such a big chunk of history for each driver/team combo missed but I guess just the way it is. Thanks for clarifying.

Michael Boylan

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com