Quarterly cost: �0

April 19, 2024, 02:38:40 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
S4455GPP
S4455GPW
S4466CA
S4467F1P
S4467F1W
S4467F2A
S4467F2P
S44JSMT
Recent
S44JSMT Goodwood (Circ…
S44JSMT Boreham Airfie…
S4455GPP Roy Hesketh (…
S4455GPW Roy Hesketh (…
S4466CA Bathurst
Forthcoming
S4467F1P Mont-Tremblant
S4467F1W Mont-Tremblant
S4467F2P Snetterton (L…
S4467F2A Snetterton (L…
S4455GPP Reims (1954-7…
S4455GPW Reims (1954-7…
S4466CA Michigan

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • S31 Goodwood: January 22, 2017
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKGPL Season 31 - Fun - F2 - Goodwood - Jan 22  (Read 7229 times)
Alessandro Isacchini

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2017, 06:14:43 AM +0000 »

Just wondering...
Have we all applied the "fix" correctly? I just dropped the new goodwood.trk file into my existing goodwood track folder. It occurs to me that if we have not implemented the new .trk file properly then we are in effect running the OLD Goodwood circuit with all of its faults??

Simply I moved the fix-files into the existing folder

Isacchini Alessandro
Driver of VDA (Virtual Drivers Alliance)
DLogan

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2017, 08:18:39 AM +0000 »

No issues here (aside from Martin doing a "now you see me, now you don't" bit), with fix applied.

But UKGPL race report has me driving a Ferrari when I was in Matra MS7  Huh (no big deal, but worth noting).

Great first lap (12th to 5th), not so great after that (back to 12th, slow climb back). Tongue

Fun track, even if I do have a lot of room for improvement here.
Samb
UKGPL Divisional Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2017, 08:58:03 AM +0000 »

I enjoyed my race, but did suffer a screen-freeze during quali. Pity the new fix seems to not have fixed the issues with Goodwood as it's a great track to race on. Oddly enough I was suffering with cramp in one of my fingers during the race which I'd like to blame on my two spins  Roll Eyes. But I suspect it was more a lack of concentration. One spin too many and decided to call it a day.

I did note a lot of cars in my mirrors flew off the circuit, seemingly taking evasive action. Was I braking too early for the corners? Apologies if that was the case. Congrats to all finishers.
Billy Nobrakes
UKGPL Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2017, 09:19:58 AM +0000 »

The server issues seem to have detracted from a brilliant drive by Gareth.

Leading from the back at Black Night Racing
Gareth

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2017, 10:09:55 AM +0000 »

The server issues seem to have detracted from a brilliant drive by Gareth.
Thanks for noticing Billy!
Tho I cant take all the credit, the server issues dealt with some of my competitors, bad luck guys! and Roberts mechanic didn't put enough fuel in, commiserations Rob.
First race win since my daughter was born, she is 3 today, also I remember my last race win, Blue mountain (November 2013), that track got put on the black list as well, LOL.
Thanks AG for hosting at short notice.
Thanks all, looking forward to the season ahead.
Robert Fleurke
Former UKGPL Moderators

GPL Forever!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2017, 01:05:14 PM +0000 »

Grats Gareth, great pace mate, noticed you've improved a lot since your comeback! Wink

Haven't been racing online a lot lately, and didn't prep like I normally do. My last lap in quali was good and almost snatched Pole. Had 2 unforced errors going off, starting on Lap 1, but since many suffered from freezes/disco's I was back challenging for the lead soon, also due to others going off. Car was kind of hard to handle like push-oversteer, but might have to do with the track characateristic and my driving as well. Since I didn't take enough fuel with me, and only found out late race, had to let go Gareth in the penultimate lap (who had slightly more pace anyway) and had to  settle for second coasting to he checkered. Doni ran well in the F166 as well, and wasn't that easy to pass despite his lack of power/straight line speed.

Like Dean says, some car choices are not reflected in the results. I drove the T84...

Nice to  see a solid grid, also with some newer names! Shame the fix didn't help, but maybe it's also the 60fps patch!?

PS: thanks to Andreas for hosting helping out when Axel had probs!

Driving for Antipasti Racing

Cookie
UKGPL Moderators

Chris Amon fan

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2017, 11:18:58 AM +0000 »

Quote from: SRMZ
NEWS UPDATE!

iGOR is back!  But like in the old days of WinVROC, you need to change the IP to which iGOR points for a race list. (servers and clients).

Browse to \\Program Files\GPLSecrets\iGOR and edit the iGOR.ini file.

Really just the first line of code.  Simple change...

[ RaceListServers ]
IP = blw.net

That's it.  enjoy the return of your iGOR racelist.

Axel "Cookie"

poor, he who sees no stars without the punch in the face

an aphorism of  Stanislaus Jercy Lec
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com