The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

April 26, 2024, 07:18:39 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]
  Print  
Author Topic: Next series  (Read 12291 times)
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: March 20, 2019, 01:45:08 PM +0000 »

I will set up a couple of test races with the suggestions after the two current series finish.  Smiley But with the crap attendances/negativity and lack of general enthusiasm from this site, other than the regular 8-11 of us that make an effort to race each week, i'm not sure i can be bothered to setup or organise any more series, sorry  Sad so someone else may have to step up to the plate. 

Will see how popular the test races are first, it might re-ignite my sparkplug   Wink

MaxVeloce
« Reply #346 on: March 20, 2019, 02:01:01 PM +0000 »

I know someone suggested cayman GT4,  I always quite liked that car but its similar to the evora because the tyres have quite a narrow window. You have to drive within the grip or they overheat easily and it all goes to pot.

Please dont give up organising races, having done it myself in the past I know its frustrating sometimes but double figure grids are not so bad  Smiley
KDiesel

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 20, 2019, 02:34:17 PM +0000 »

Don't give up Mark, we just need to found right formula to keep drivers active whole season. Max's propose in earlier post is good idea, we use it @nogrip succesfull, top 3 drivers are not allowed to use faster cars. This means goodbye to single make series but I hate 'em anyway. Lotus & Alfa series lost drivers fast during season go on because those are boring cars and it's hard to get 'em spot on. Also lack of good old sportmanship was problem, many drivers quit series 'cause various stupid excuses ( just saying...). There's nothing to loose if we do some even stupid test races just for fun,we just need more drivers to keep action alive in mid pack and give rusty shitboxes to pro-drivers...thats only way to slow 'em down a little.
nfsw55

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: March 21, 2019, 11:35:03 AM +0000 »

From the cars mentioned so far I would vote for the Cayman GT4 Clubsport.
Mark J
Incident Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 21, 2019, 01:29:13 PM +0000 »

From the cars mentioned so far I would vote for the Cayman GT4 Clubsport.

will run a test race with them too. Mistake i made with the current two series is not doing that it seems. Undecided

Mark J
Incident Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 27, 2019, 05:45:14 PM +0000 »

could be popular  Smiley

https://assettocorsa.club/mods/auto/btcc-t7r-mod-pack.html#en

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com